All Comments on 'Secret Desires Ch. 03'

by Inspirinious

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Great follow up to the first two parts. Please keep this story going!

Mari55Mari55almost 7 years ago
Great chapter, really great one but for me it was ruined by the secretive nature of the finale

I loved this chapter. It touched pretty much every base of what I would expect in a healthy sharing experience. Everyone was included, nobody was belittled and the main girl's husband didn't have the typical "penile confidence issues" typical of stories around this and similar sections. The chapter is a solid 4.5 if not more and I was debating whether or not to give it 4 or 5 stars.

However, the ending came and for all the inclusivity of the experience and the caring showed, the females showed intent to go behind their husbands back to satisfy their "secret desires". I admit that fits with the title and probably the theme of the entire saga but not quite with most of the chapter's plot, at least the parts that made me want to award it such a high note. That's why I will this story a 3 stars, regretfully.

In defense of the author, I've allowed myself to be misguided as I vaguely remember reading the previous chapter in the past. That character Gina appeared to be quite shady and the way she set up the main girl with her lover was nasty, as well as the way it went down. So, this story is not really what I felt it could be from reading this chapter alone but fair enough; the one who has the power of the pen, gets to decide what's right and what's not.

With an admittedly salty tone, now I wait for the “little girls get together” to begin involving other female and male lovers as the wives get their fun (and gangbangs). Is it really that of big stretch? A female from a growing group of bi-females recommends a man or men and all of them want to try him out first before, if ever, having a MFM threesome with him and their husbands or a group sex session? I am really sorry as this may not be that type of story. I am just quite jaded as I've read plenty of variations of the theme. This one, for once, appeared to be what I've being always looking forward to in a swinger/wife sharing story. Those damn last lines, lol!

But okay, I also get it. They can function as a set up for the next adventure. I just don't really like them, as they torpedo and sink the feel good speech, values and intentions the husbands and wives shared about the open lifestyle.

Overall, it’s a fantastic piece of erotica. I don’t like the creative direction it took but I recognize its greatness. One of the best I’ve read this year for sure. Shame that the rating is so strict. I can’t really give 4 stars to this one but could see myself give it a 7/10 easily as it is and a 9-9,5 without the words I didn’t like. Keep going.

InspiriniousInspiriniousalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

Mari55 -

Thank you for taking the time to provide your comments. I really do appreciate the feedback. These comments, the good and the not so good, really help me.

I am sorry the ending was a major let-down for you. You did correctly analyze why I added this ending - to give a bridge to what may be the next chapter. I am sorry this ruined things for you. But really, only a "3" for this? I can understand knocking it from a "5" to a "4", but I cannot see a "3". But each person is allowed their opinions.

I greatly appreciate your comments and your honesty.

Thank you.

Mari55Mari55almost 7 years ago
Follow up

Inspirinious,

Thanks for you candid reply. About the rating. I'm picky and I take the description given alongside with the star ratings seriously. I don't give 5 stars ratings easily and instead I've been giving 4 star ratings to stories I've really liked: plot, writing quality, storytelling, etc. Compared to them, I just couldn't give the same rating to this one, I'm afraid, as one key element was missing for me. As I've written before, a scale of 1-10 or 1-20 would be better, IMO, but that's what we have. Anyway, it's just one rating. This chapter is highly rated and your worse rated story is at 4.5+! The community thinks very highly of you and I will definitely look up your body of work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Don't forget Gina

Great series. Please don't forget to still include Gina in further adventures. It would be great for Gina to join the two couples.

Sailman66Sailman66over 6 years ago
Great end to the series

Well done on the final part of the series. Leaves you with the feeling that whilst Aaron and Jessica have their open marriage they have found the way they want to do that with each other. Again well written with only the odd word missing, but this was rare. Will certainly read some of your earlier works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Easy to like but not sure where it will go next...

Well written, conceived and developed. It can go a multitude of ways from here. The setup in the ending for Jessica and Heather getting together seems to make it a certainty. The ending in Chapter 2 makes it a possibility for Jessica to look for an opportunity to spend the night with Matt. Now that she has satisfied her curiosity about Aaron and another woman in a sharing, swinging setting apart from the adventures with Gina, will she find a way to move things for a chance for making it a night with Matt? This would be going beyond one of the rules she herself suggested. And, if that comes to pass, will she be addicted enough to look for occasional repeats in addition to swinging and threesomes with Gina? Would they try a foursome with Gina and Matt? Probably not, since Matt's stamina is likely not easy for Aaron to deal with, not to mention his "snake", so she may want to spare Aaron the sight of her mating with Matt - describing the experience is one thing but seeing it live and close up is a tricky situation.

There are many possibilities to explore in future chapters without even including interracial combinations. Write on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Uh-Oh

The deal was they wanted to be together when they had sex with other people. Now the two wives are setting up a secret (?) meeting together. Sounds like trouble in paradise. BTW, I think this is definitely 5 star worthy.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrabout 5 years ago
Fun Fucking Stuff

You definatly move a story along. No messy doubts or reservations. I was initially worried Aaron would have a hard time dealing with his wife being with another guy. Or that he would be too homophobic to be naked and having sex with another guy in the room , let alone ine the same bed. But you moved him right past that.

You get 5 stars and an Attaboy!

Beejay3Beejay3over 1 year ago

What a crazy cum filled night. A story of dreams to come for many couples…

Thanks for that….

What’s next in their journey?

Love to hear more!

Beejay3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I always find these stories very thought provoking. Can an author show a man & wife love each other have great sex but that's not enough and need more partners. This author is pretty good at the hot sex scenes, but not real spousal love. The wife's were nymphos With no personality other than being attractive and the husbands were sex addicts. I think its hard to show love.

I think in a story like this would be interesting if the spouse said I just want to use you for mindless sex since its so good and find real love with someone else and see what happens from there! Oh well it's all just fantasy fiction

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInspirinious@Inspirinious
I am a lover, a photographer, a writer, a computer geek. I'm just here for some safe, sexy, naughty fun. I enjoy reading and writing erotic fantasies.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES