Secret Liaisons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Parting her lips, she let the towel drop in favor of putting her hands on him; choosing to frame the sides of his neck with her gentle touch as their kiss deepened and became flooded with a passion neither had felt with anyone else.

Leaning her small frame into his much larger one, they pulled back just enough to catch a breath. Glancing down into her molten blue hues, he shrugged out of his suit jacket and tossed it off to the side, not caring where it landed at that moment in time. Raising a brow as she dropped her hands to his chest, he watched as she began unbuttoning his shirt, letting her push it from his wide shoulders when she was finished, it dropped to the floor and he stepped forward, pushing her step by step backwards until the backs of her knees collided with the end of the bed.

"Can I tell you something, Mya?"

"Of course."

"I have wanted you since the moment we met."

She smirked and sank down to sit on the bed, lifting one foot to lightly play it over the inside of his calves. "Is that why your girlfriends never stuck around for very long? Were you picturing me when you were in bed with them?" As she spoke, her smirk grew wider as his hands fumbled to unfasten his belt and slacks. Pinning his gaze on hers, he kicked his shoes and socks off before he surprised her by kneeling at her feet.

"I think you hit the nail on the head with that one." Leaning forward, he bent his head to capture the tip of a perfect breast between his lips only to realize it was pierced.

Glancing to her other breast, he grinned and brushed his fingertips across them gently. "Well, well, well, someone isn't as straight laced as she pretends to be."

"You've only ever seen the work me. There's much more to me than I show at work."

He chose not to answer, instead, he dropped his head and flicked his tongue across first one nipple and then the other, his hands traveling along the smooth skin of her sides until they reached her hips. Brushing kisses across the slight dip between her breasts, he trailed them further south and nipped the skin just above her belly button, quickly soothing it with a swirl of his tongue. Bringing a hand up to span the width of the right side of her rib cage, he gently pressed her back until she was laying down. Cupping his hand across her breast, he marveled at how perfectly it fitted within his large grip. Gripping her hip with his free hand, he bowed his head and grazed the swatch of skin at the mid-point of her hips with a barely there kiss as he tossed his gaze up to hers.

"I have wanted to get a taste of you for too long, I think it's time I did, don't you?" The wolfish grin that adorned his lips would have made the devil look like an altar boy. She didn't have time to answer before he had dipped down further and dove in, his tongue parting her bare folds as he massaged her breast with one hand and gripped the back of her thigh with the other. Quickly finding the hard bud of her clit, he intentionally avoided it and instead suckled at one of the outer lips, pulling it between his teeth and swirling his tongue against the heated flesh. Whatever he had imagined her to taste like, it was nothing compared to the reality. Combined with the heady scent of her heightening arousal, it drove him crazy until he was feasting upon every ounce of juice that welled up from within her. He teased every inch of her slit, his short nails digging into her skin as he brought his other other hand down from her chest to pull her by the thighs until her legs were draped over the strength of his shoulders. Her moans and the tremors of her hips egged him on until he could avoid it no longer, he grazed her clit with his teeth and tugged lightly, quickly sweeping his tongue in a hard circle around the little nub of pleasure until he felt her hips rise from the bed. Smirking against her damp skin, he pushed his gaze up the short length of her torso until he caught sight of her face which was upturned with a look of pure pleasure adorning her beauty. He could have enjoyed what he was doing for several more hours, he loved going down on his partners but as he suckled at her clit she drove a hand into his thick hair and tugged until he was steadily moving up her body to hover above her. Bracing himself with a hand against the bed to the side of her head, he stared down into her gorgeous eyes and gave her a taste of herself, pouring the heavy weight of his need into her through the meld of their lips.

Nibbling at his bottom lip, she pushed her hands against his shoulders until he found himself on his back and then it was her turn to smirk. "This isn't all about what you want, you know." She played her nails across the firm skin of his chest and leaned down to nip the base of his throat just below his Adam's apple. Letting it tingle, she burned a path down the center of his muscled abdomen, caressing each ridge with the sharp points of her nails, pressing her tightly wound body against his the whole way down. Dropping her hands to his hips finally, she curled them under the waistband of his slacks and tugged, grateful that he had managed to unfasten them before they'd gotten started.

"Mya."

"Don't Mya me, Alek. You're not the only one that wants a taste." She could see the struggle in his eyes as he fought not to grab her and haul her back up. His eyes betrayed the need she could feel pressed against the front of his pants, her hands teasingly brushing against his fabric covered member before she tugged them down. Letting gravity pull the material to pool around his ankles, she leaned forward and gripped the band of his boxers to guide them to the same fate as his slacks. Pressing between his knees, her eyes widened just slightly as she finally caught sight of his cock which was definitely larger than she had anticipated. Smirking, she let her breath crash down over him, smirking at the sharp gasp it made him take. Wrapping a hand around his girth just under his cock-head, she squeezed firmly and brushed the pad of her thumb through the small drop of pre-cum that was already beading at the tip. Lowering her head until she could flick her tongue across her thumb pad, she moaned slightly and tilted her head to do the same to the underside of the head. Feeling the trunks of his thighs tense at that small touch, her eyes rose to look at him and her lips twisted into a smile. Pressing her lips against the side of his cock, she suckled at the smooth skin, moving down towards the base and working her way to the other side before coming up towards the tip. Massaging the underside of his head with the tip of her tongue, she pushed her hand to the base of his shaft and parted her lips against the very tip of his pole.

Letting her breath wash over him, she spoke softly, "I bet none of your other girlfriends could drive you this crazy." Pressing her lips against him, she took him into the hot cavern behind them and swept her tongue against him, watching the expressions cross his face one after the other; lust, need, desire, followed by a few others that she didn't catch as she closed her eyes to savor the moment. Stroking the first few inches with one hand, she gripped his side with the other, her nails playing lightly over his skin as she worked her mouth back and forth along a small portion of his thickness. She knew she could take him all but she wasn't about to reveal that to him, not just yet. Instead, she worked her hand around the portion of him that was left bare to the air, firmly squeezing the base each time her hand reached his hips.

Feeling his hands in her thick mane of hair, she opened her eyes again and was met with a stare of his own, the eye contact heating her blood until it felt like lava flowing through her veins. Bringing her hand from his side, she wrapped her fingers around his wrist and took another inch behind the wall of her lips, her tongue constantly dancing around and against his heated skin. She had to break eye contact with him reluctantly, it wasn't exactly the best position to allow it when she rose up a little higher and finally showed him her secret weapon. Pulling her other hand away from the thick base of his cock, she teased him with how slow she went, pausing after every inch to come back to the tip only to work her way back down until finally his hips rested against her lips. His groan turned guttural, almost animalistic as his fists tightened in her hair, pouring the silken mass over her shoulders to let the ends play against his inner thighs. Moaning around the thickness of him as he pushed into the column of her throat, she felt the hot velvet of her mouth vibrate against him with the sound which only served to make his head drop back on a hoarse growl.

"God... d..damn Mya." He bit off the end of her name, hissing it through his teeth as she swallowed around him and then retreated, the suddenly cool air washing over his damp skin before she took him back inside the sanctuary of her mouth. He wouldn't be able to take much more, that was for certain, and he didn't want to give in so soon after they had started. He was determined not to let her finish him off with that sinful mouth of hers but he could tell that's exactly what she was trying to do. There was no way he could resist the velvet heat and she knew it. Growling her name again, he tugged her hair when she reached the end of his cock and brought her mouth away, a small moan of loss falling from her desire swollen lips. "I need you. Now. "

At his words, that smirk worked its way back across her lips and she pulled away from his thighs until he could see every inch of her upper body. Standing slowly once he let go of the grip on her hair, she took a step back and crooked a finger at him. Watching him obey without a second thought, she watched him step out of his pants and turned her back to him just before he reached her. "Then fuck me. Now." Phrasing it similarly to how he had spoken, she bent at the hips and braced herself against the dresser across from the bed, swaying them between his hands as he brought them to frame the luscious curves.

His grin stretched wide across his face as he stared down at the sight before him. Never in any of the fantasies he had had about her could he have ever imagined something so arousing. Gripping the base of his cock, he teased her slit at first, swiping the tip of himself up and down and pressing lightly into her before pulling back. She had driven him too close to the edge for him to not take his time now. If he didn't, he risked reverting back to the horny teenager who couldn't last two minutes, let alone any longer. Hearing her bite back a moan, he ran his free hand up the curve of her spine and curved his grip around her shoulder. As her breath hitched, he sank into her, going as slow as he could until the warm flesh of her ass rested flush against him. Dropping his head back with a long, low groan, the sensation of her tightening around his shaft made his knees weak. Gripping her more firmly, he leaned forward until he knew she would hear his whisper, "Yes, ma'am."

With those words, he pulled out and paused, waiting for the moment her hips tried to arch back and when they did he slammed forward to the hilt, burying his now pulsing cock completely within her sodden depths. Hearing her cry out, he matched it with a moan of his own and started driving into her. If she wanted to be fucked, he'd fuck her, he would fuck her so hard she wouldn't be able to get him out of her system because he knew after that night he would never get her out of his. Dragging his hand down the length of her back from her shoulder, he gripped her hips and plunged into her again, the sound of the dresser hitting the wall only provoking him to strengthen his pace.

His words made her insides tighten to the verge of knotting, her toes curling against the carpet as she braced herself for his invasion. Gripping the dresser so tight her knuckles went white, she dropped her head forward and rocked her hips back against him, grinding into him which each crash of their hips. The heat that was building within her felt like a volcano, rising higher and higher until she felt as if she would burst into flames in his hands. As the dresser began to rhythmically bounce against the wall, she cried out and pushed away from it, forcing him to take a step back and dislodge himself from her. Turning on her heel, she pressed herself into him just as he lifted her, her arms immediately encircling his neck as their lips crashed into each other. Curling her legs tightly around his hips, she sank back down onto his hard shaft and let loose a long moan until he was fully seated within her. Crossing her ankles against the small of his back, she moved against him, her lips traveling away from his and blazing a trail down the side of his neck to his collar bone. Nipping him, she suckled at it, intent on leaving a dark mark against the even tone of his skin so he would have something to remember her by other than memories. At least for a few days, anyways. Clinging to him as he moved to pin her back to the closest wall, she arched her back and started rolling her hips in a tight circle in time with his thrusts.

As she explored the sloping expanse of his neck, he tilted his head and dug his fingertips into the flesh of her hips, thrusting every inch into her as if his life depended on it. Burying his face in the side of her neck, he took her flesh into his mouth and suckled just as she had done only he didn't stop at one mark. He left a trail along her shoulder and as he tried to work further down to her breasts, he pulled her away from the wall and finally took them to the soft surface of the bed. Positioning her at the edge of the bed, he worked his hips against her, pistoning within her depths like a man possessed. Taking first one pierced nipple between his teeth and then the other, he listened to the music of her moans and matched them with low groans of his own. As he tugged a nipple between his teeth, he heard a low keening sound start within her chest and work its way out between her lips, her hips surging up to meet his in a frantic, uncontrolled manner. She was getting close and he could only thank the heavens because he didn't know how much longer he could hold out. Dropping a hand between them, his fingertips found her clit and began circling it, working it hard and fast as he increased his pace more than he thought was possible.

"Alek!" Hearing her own voice mold itself around his name, she clenched around him and shattered, her voice rising into a pleasure filled cry, her hands gripping his sculpted biceps until her fingertips turned white. Feeling him surge into her one last time, she could feel the sudden spread of heat within her and it made her moan his name a second time as he leaned down, pressing her smaller body into the comforting embrace of the bed. She could feel how tight his muscles were clenched, how they rippled beneath his skin as he climaxed just seconds after she did. Cradling him against her, she nibbled at the strong jut of his jaw and let her eyes flutter closed as he braced himself with an elbow planted just above her shoulder on the bed.

"Mya.." He trailed off, whispering her name as he dropped his face into the crook of her neck. Pressing a soft kiss there, he grinned and gave her a sudden nip, his free hand slipping from between them to cup the curve of her hip. "So.."

"Don't think this changes anything between us." Her voice was pressed into the shell of his ear, the tip of her tongue teasingly tracing the outline of it. "Don't make this something it can't be."

Shaking his head, he pulled back to look into her eyes, seeing the fire hidden there within the sapphire depths. "Wouldn't dream of it. That doesn't mean we can't enjoy each others...company every now and then though. I mean, that was fucking amazing."

She smirked up at him and curled her fingers in the semi-long stalks of his sandy blonde hair. Giving it a tug backwards to reveal his throat, she leaned up and nipped his Adams apple lightly before answering. "Good thing our offices are adjoined and have doors that lock, huh?"