Secret Loss of Innocence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterwards Malaya had gone back inside the house and had changed into a new two piece that she had recently bought and then sent a text message to Reyna and had hoped that she would reply with some news in regard to the two men and the woman at the resort.

In a matter of a few moments Reyna replied back to Malaya and had told her in a text message that the two men had gone out alone and the woman stayed in the room at the resort and that she had heard the one man tell the lady who worked at the front desk that they wouldn't be back until later on in the afternoon or early evening and added that she would contact her after the two men had returned.

With nothing else to do for the day, Malaya had then decided to just hang around the house for a while until Reyna got back to her with any news of the foreigners. She had lain down on the sofa and her head once more had become filled with thoughts of the two men and the woman and the threesome she had seen and couldn't help but to wonder if there would be more sexual activity like that later on during the day when the two men return to the resort and if so would she again be able to witness any of it much like she had yesterday.

Three hours had elapsed, than four and than five until six hours had gone by since she had last heard from Reyna.

The late afternoon had now become the early evening as the hot sun had set out on the horizon and a pale cool moon had made its appearance.

Malaya's older sister had returned home from work at the same time Reyna had sent a text message to Malaya. In the text message, Reyna had told her that the two men had now returned and had gone to their room and that she was done her work and was about to leave, but had told a friend of hers, who would be working at the front desk, to allow her to enter the resort and too pretend that she was there to pick up something that was left for her in the linen room, where the door would be unlocked.

Malaya sat quietly at the table with her older sister as they both had eaten their meal together and when she was done had left the house and quickly made her way to the resort.

Malaya arrived at the resort in a matter of a few minutes and just as Reyna had told her, there was another person working behind the front desk. She was a young girl, and Malaya had known that she was a new person and wouldn't ever suspect anything strange going on as she had entered the resort and as Reyna had told her, she had pretended that she would go to the linen room and get something that Reyna had left for her.

As she had passed by the front desk, the young girl had glanced at her with a suspicious look upon her face and Malaya had wondered if the girl would present a problem to her, but Malaya just kept on walking, even though she had felt some what foolish for doing such a thing as to tell a lie to someone just so she would have a chance again at peeking in on some of the guest that were staying at the resort, in hopes of catching them having sex with one another. But she didn't care and continued to walk her way up the stairs and through the narrow hallway until she had reached the linen room.

The door had been left open just as Reyna had told her it would and without making a sound Malaya walked into the room and closed the door behind her. She walked over to the mirror where the curtain still had covered it and stopped. She had stood there waiting for the sudden fast tempo of her heart beat to slow down. Than after she had felt more at ease she had reached up and placed her hand on the curtain and with her fingers carefully slid it across the brass rod it had hung from and peeked in the room.

She had quickly spotted the two men, who were once again sitting nude in the same two chairs just as they had done the day before, but there had been no sign of the woman. Her eyes had than roamed feverishly around the room, scanning everything in sight, searching for the young woman, who yesterday had posed, danced and put on a sex show for the two men, who she ended up pleasuring on the bed, but there was no sign of the woman anywhere in the room. Malaya had thought that maybe she had waited to long and had come to late and had missed out on any or all of their sexual activity.

Malaya had stood there and sighed with disappointment, as thoughts had begun to build up inside of her. If only she had not stayed at home and waited for Reyna to send her a text. If only she had just followed her own instinct and left her sisters house after she had arrived home from work.

As she had reached up and grabbed hold of the curtain to pull it across the brass rod and cover the mirror, she had heard the sound of the door open and close. She had turned and looked towards the door and to her shocking surprise had seen the woman, who stood silently against the door, the woman who she had been looking for in the room, the woman, who had been involved in that wild sexual threesome the day before.

Malaya wasn't able to move her hand off of the curtain, as she had felt scared and quite embarrassed, but instead she had stayed and stood next to the mirror, as the woman slowly walked over to where she had stood and with her left hand, reached up and placed her hand onto Malaya's and with gentleness, pulled the curtain, and had covered the mirror.

Malaya had wondered how the woman had known she was in the linen room and looking in at them, but she would dare not ask as she had thought that it would be like admitting that she had been really looking in on what they were doing, even though the woman probably had already known that it was true.

The woman never said a word to her, she never complained and she had never told Malaya how she knew that she was peeking in on them, but instead just smiled with a look on her face that seemed to say that everything was fine and that she accepted what she had done.

And than the woman had begun to run her fingers softly and slowly through her hair and than again carefully guided them through once more. The woman than allowed her hand to slide down along Malaya's arm and than stopped and placed her hand over hers while she gently pulled her along, and guided her out the door of the linen room.

Malaya didn't know what to think of all this and still had felt too freighted to ask. The woman stopped outside of the room she and the two men were staying in and looked at her and asked her if she knew what the three of them had done together in the room. Malaya was then unprepared to give an answer but answered anyways and shyly admitted that she did in fact know what the three of them were doing. The woman then had told her that if she were interested, that she had now been invited to join them.

Malaya, who wasn't quite sure just what to say or do, but she had felt she strong desire and urge to become part of this sexual thing that had now strongly took full control of her and than in a soft tone of voice had told the woman that she was indeed interested in becoming part of their activities.

The woman had smiled again at Malaya and gently kissed her upon the left side of the face then had led her into the room.

The two men, who had been sitting in their chairs when she had been peeking in through the two way mirror, were now standing outside on the patio, sharing a few laughs along with a drink, as they had entered the room. Malaya had begun to feel quite nervous as they approached the patio and the woman could see it in the way she had looked and comforted her with a warm hug and a little chit chat than assured her that if she at any time had felt that she didn't want to be any part of their company, to just let her know and that she and the two men would understand and that she could leave when ever she had felt she wanted too.

She then walked with the woman, who had her arm loosely around her waist, just enough to where she could hold her close by her side, then had thought about it for a few seconds and knowing that this was what she had wanted to experience. She then took in a long deep breathe and looked at the woman and with a smile upon her face had agreed to become part of their company.

The woman then smiled back at her and then introduced her to the two men.

The two men had walked over to greet her with a warm welcome. First the one man who had been talking to his friend the other day about the woman who was with him and than the other man, who had been brought along to join his friend and the woman in a threesome.

The four of them then sat down on the patio and began to have a conversation along with a few glass of wine, that the woman had served each of them with.

Malaya had thought the three of them were quite nice to her as they continued to talk about how great it was to be on such a beautiful island and the one man who claimed he was going to purchase some ground to build a resort, was even nicer as he loved to talk about how he couldn't wait to start his own business in a year and complimented her on what a lovely country the Philippines was. He then, even offered her a job if she were interested.

The first hour had gone by very smoothly and than the next, until Malaya had begun to feel at ease and more comfortable and was happy she had come.

Although the evening never turned out to be much on the romantic side as she always had thought about however, she did hope it would turn like the sexual adventures she had wanted it too.

It started as the evening had turned into the third hour of their gathering as the woman asked if anyone was interested in going back inside to get a little more cozier. The two men agreed with her idea and Malaya noticing the three of them, who then turned to look at her for her reply, had also agreed to go along with whatever they had on their mind.

The four of them then had gone back inside where the woman had put on some soft music and the two men, to Malaya's surprise had begun to undress until they were completely and fully nude. And then the woman herself had begun to undress until she too was totally nude. They then looked towards Malaya as if waiting for her turn.

The woman again had noticed a how Malaya seem to be quite shy about all of this and once more had taken the time to sit and chat with her about what the three of them had in mind.

She explained to Malaya in the best way she could on how the three of them were people who liked being sexually evolved with one another and that it had been part of their life style and again had mentioned to her that if she had felt uneasy with it that she didn't have to participate in any of it and that it was her choice to decide.

Malaya again had begun to think about the situation she was in and although she knew that she was still a virgin, an innocent girl without any sexual experience at all in her life, also had known that this was what she had wanted in her life for so long. To be part of something that would allow her the opportunity to have sexual freedom and allow her to express her own sexual feelings and to be separated from the conservativeness that some many other girls in the Philippines had been living with in their lives. It would mean that she would now become more open minded and liberated in the way she had always wanted to be.

Even though Malaya had been nervous about this matter she had decided that she was now ready to become part of a new experience in her life where she would finally be able to explore her own sexuality.

The woman, who had been sitting beside her waited until Malaya had agreed and then had handed her a towel and explained that the four of them would shower together and how they preferred being hygienically clean before engaging in any sexual contact with one another.

Malaya agreed and had begun to remove her clothing. First her blouse and then her short pants and then her bra and panties until she had stood there completely nude in front of the three of them.

The four of them had then entered into the bathroom, which was very large and had enough space for the four of them as together they had taken a long warm shower cleansing their bodies and then one another's until they were done.

The experience inside the shower had helped Malaya not only to become more relaxed but also it had helped her to release some of the shyness that she had earlier during the evening.

The woman had handed Malaya her towel and then had led the way out of the shower and back into the area where the four of them had sat on a huge sofa next to one another.

Moments later the woman had walked over to a dresser drawl, opened it and pulled out a duffle bag. She then unfastened it and brought out a large thin cover that was made of rubber. The woman then unfolded it and had spread it across the entire bed. She then walked back over to the sofa and reached out to Malaya and had taken her by the hand and then had led her over to the bed where she had asked her to stand at the end of the bed facing the two men.

The woman then walked over to a small mini bar that stood near the entrance to the patio and grabbed a bottle of wine and then retuned back to where Malaya had been waiting and had laid it on the floor next to the bed.

Malaya had stood their wondering just what was about to happen as the woman then carefully untied the towel that was wrapped tightly around Malaya and after removing it she then removed the towel that she had too and had then placed them both on the edge of the bed.

Malaya had watched as the woman then had picked up the bottle of wine and had opened it and began to carefully pour a small amount onto her hands and then stooped down in front of Malaya and with both of her hands had begun to gently rub the wine down along her the front and back of her right leg covering every part of her skin with the wine and after she was done the woman again poured more wine into her hands and then had begun to rub the wine onto the left leg until she had completely covered both of her legs.

Malaya didn't know what to expect, but had a strange feeling of excitement come over her as the woman then asked her to turn around and then had begun to massage more of the wine onto her ass and softly slipping one of her hands between her legs, which had tickled her as the woman gently rubbed a small amount onto her pussy.

The woman then sat Malaya down on the end of the bed and climbed behind her at the same time the two men had walked over and kneeled down to the floor in front of her.

Malaya then had felt the woman's hands come from behind her as her fingers smoothly guided across the front of her body covering the soft skin of her tummy and around her hips.

She then had felt a warm sensation upon her feet as both men had placed their lips over her toes and had then begun to suck each one tasting the wine that her skin had absorbed.

The two men had than begun to lick at her feet and along her ankles and than had begun to slide their wet tongues up along the lower part of her calves and stopped to kiss and lightly suck completely around her lower legs.

As the two men continued to slowly make their way up along her legs the woman had again wet her hands with the wine and again Malaya could feel her hands as they had begun to tenderly squeeze and caress her breast and gently touching her large nipples that had now become hard and erect.

Malaya had now begun to feel her body become warmer as the woman continued to massage the wine onto her breast along with the two men still tasting the wine that had sweetened her skin.

The woman had then gently laid Malaya down gently on her back upon the bed as the two men had opened her legs and had begun to once again use their tongues tasting her body.

Malaya twitched with a tingle as she had felt their wet tongues run smoothly between her upper thighs.

She then had felt the woman who grabbed and pulled her arms where they lay on the bed above her head and had held her that way while she smoothly had run her hands up and down her arms.

Malaya then had stretched and shimmied with pleasure as both men had now begun to run their tongues along the outside lips of her pussy.

Moments later the two men had stood up from where they were and had taken off the towels that they had still worn around their bodies and for the first time in Malaya's life she had seen men nude standing before her.

She had taken a peek at both of them and had seen how hard and erect their cocks had been as she watched them both as they had put on condoms.

The two men than climbed onto the bed and gently had begun to squeeze and touch her breast and had than covered their mouths over her large nipples and started to gently suck and lightly nibble on them.

At the same time both men had slid their hands down between her legs as one of the men had begun to lightly rub the outside of her tiny pussy while the other man penetrated his one finger inside of her and had begun to slowly move it in and out.

Malaya had laid there moaning in a low whisper from the sexual pleasure as she had felt for the first time in her life.

One of the men had removed his mouth from her nipples and gently with carefulness had gotten between her legs and rubbed his cock up and down and from side it side along her clit sending a sensation through her body that now turned her low moaning whisper into a louder sounding noise as he then slowly and carefully inserted his cock inside of her.

Malaya tried hard not to scream or yell as she had grimaced from the pain she had felt as his hard cock penetrated inside her small pussy.

The man had noticed her reaction and had taken the time to be more careful and gentle with her until the pain had subsided. Afterwards she now had been able to lay there and enjoy the pleasure of his cock fucking her.

Malaya had laid there while the man continued to fuck her until she had been unable to hold back and had moaned out loud as she had felt his cock now deep inside her.

The woman stayed behind her and had run her fingers like a comb through her long black hair and spreading it across the sheet above her head and then slowly glided her hands along her arms and down to her upper body where she had gently begun squeezing her breast and lightly pinching at her nipples as the man continued to fuck her.

Malaya had never felt as psychically good as she had at that time as she had begun to feel a wonderful sensation building up inside of her while every part of her body had begun to quiver as the man pushed his cock faster and harder in and out of her pussy until she had felt the wetness that flowed out of her.

She had watched as the second man had put on a condom and after the first man had removed himself from her the other man than climbed between her opened legs, which still had been shaking and trembling, guided his cock inside her pussy.

Malaya had never felt so good and at one point she had thought that she would lose her mind as the second man had moved his cock in and out of her in such a way that it had felt so good that he had brought her to an orgasm.

When it was over the man had removed him self from her and than both men had taken off their condoms and just as they had done to the woman the other day during the threesome, had knelt down on both sides of her on the bed.

Malaya looked at both men as the woman, who still had been behind her, placed her hands around their cocks and had begun to stroke them near to her face.

Malaya still had felt the excitement she had just experienced as she laid there and watched as the woman than had taken their cocks and had run them against her face and than had motioned to Malaya to take one hold of both of their cocks in her own hands.

She did as the woman had wanted her to do and wrapped her fingers around their cocks.

It was another experience for her as she had felt how warm and hard their cocks had felt in her hands.