Secret Loss of Innocence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then had looked back at the woman who had started to masturbate and from time to time would push two of the fingers of her left hand inside of her pussy and with her right hand rubbed slowly along her clit.

Malaya had gone back to concentrate on the two cocks that she still had held in her hands and stroked them both back and forth and than had taken one of them inside of her mouth and had begun to lightly suck on the head of the mans cock.

She continued to give the one man oral pleasure and than just like she had remembered that day she had watched the threesome with the woman who had took turns with each man while giving them oral, did the same as she did as she removed her lips from the one mans cock and had taken the other man's cock into her mouth and continued taking turns switching from one man to the other.

Malaya had heard the moaning from the one man as she had noticed how much she had been enjoying the oral pleasure she had been providing and released her hand from around the other mans cock she had been stroking and now had placed both of her hands on the other mans cock and had held on to it firmly as she had begun to suck on his cock even harder and faster than she had been the first time.

She had kept her eyes on the man as she had heard him moan for several moments until he had made one loud and long grunt as he then had pulled his cock out of her mouth and guided it down to her upper body.

Malaya had watched as he stroked his cock, slowly and than as she had seen the intense look upon his face he than had begun to stroke his cock at a faster rate and then quickly had stopped and roared loudly as his cum had gushed out of him and Malaya had felt his warm cum which had landed on her left breast and had spread over her nipple.

Now Malaya had gone back to the other man and had taken his cock into her mouth and with both hands stroked him back and forth and sucked him moving her head forward and backwards and had run her tongue around the head of his cock until she had heard him too groan and only this time she had wanted his cum in her mouth so when she had felt him ready to pull away from her she had held onto his cock not allowing him to remove himself from her and continued to suck him until he too had let out a loud groan as he had his release and she had then tasted his warm cum as it had come in a quick burst into her mouth.

She had swished her tongue around inside of her mouth and afterwards had swallowed all of his cum.

The woman, who had still been behind her, had run her hands over her upper body and smoothly smeared the cum that had still had laying on Malaya's breast, until it had been completely absorbed into her skin.

The woman looked down at Malaya and after a few words had been exchanged between Them, which assured the woman that Malaya had been just fine about her sexual experience, then had placed a soft kiss upon her forehead and than had helped her up from the bed and led her to the bathroom to shower.

Afterwards the four of them had one more glass of wine together and then had ended the evening as the two men had both kissed her gently on the side of her face and had bid hr farewell.

The woman then had led Malaya out of the room and into the hallway where they both stood face to face. The woman then had held onto Malaya's hands and gazed into her eyes, smiled and warmly had given her a hug.

Malaya smiled back at the woman and then gently pulled her hand away from hers as she had begun to walk away.

Malaya had turned back around before leaving to go home and looked at the woman.

They both had exchanged eye contact and smiled and then waved goodbye.

It had been late during the evening as Malaya had gotten out of the area where all the rooms were located. She had stopped as she had got here to the lobby and had taken a quick peek around the corner of the wall of the hallway and after she had noticed that there had been no one around except for the new girl, who had been a sleep behind the front desk, quietly had walked out of the resort.

Upon arriving back at home she tip toed into the house and without making a sound had made her way to her sister's bedroom and carefully peeked in to make sure that she had been a sleep.

Afterwards she had quietly gone to her room and grabbed a towel than had gone back out of the house to the outside shower and had stood under the cool water and cleansed her body.

When Malaya had gotten done she then had gone back into the house and had gone straight to her bedroom.

She had dried off her body and than changed into a clean bra and panties.

Malaya had thought about sending a text message to her friend Reyna, but had decided for now to keep everything that had happened that night to her self.

She than had laid down upon her bed and had begun to recount the whole evening she had spent with the foreigners.

And as it had turned out she would never know just how the woman back at the resort, on that night, had known that she had been there in the linen room watching the three of them through the mirror. It had been a mystery that would stay that way forever

And although on a night where the loss of her virginity had not been as romantic as the way she had always dreamed it would, she still had been satisfied and had no regrets about the way it had happened.

She had now been free of being a conservative type person and had now become more liberated like she had always wanted to be.

She had felt no longer like a girl, but instead had now felt that she had become a woman and loved how she had felt about her self.

For now, the event that had taken place at the resort that night would be nothing more than a part of her life that no one would ever know about.

For now the sexual experience that she had encountered would be nothing more than a private part of her life that she would forever keep in her thoughts.

For now, the night where she had lost her innocence would be nothing more than just .....a secret.