All Comments on 'Secret Love'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sweet and sad

I'm used to getting hard over your stories but this one is sweet and sad. Nothing worse than regretting admitting you love somebody, and I think it happenes quite a bit.

thephoenixhostthephoenixhostalmost 11 years ago
You made me cry

I am still crying 5 minutes after reading the story. My heart is being gripped. Fear is such a power feeling that sometimes it wont overcome love.thank you for sharing.

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvralmost 11 years ago
Beautiful and Tragic

Your story reflects so many of our lives...of love that is unrequited...of fear, etc. I'm so hopeful for younger guys not having to live with fear and being able to be more open than many of us born in the 50s and 60s! Thanks for your wonderful story.

hk47enclavehk47enclavealmost 11 years ago

So emotional and sad. Very good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
heartbreaking

It was a wonderful story. Yet, when I finished, I was wishing I hadn't read it. It was really tragic to me. But also similar to situations I have seen over the years with so many people. So much wasted time.......The writing was fantastic though. Just so sad at the end.

HoosierFriendHoosierFriendalmost 11 years ago
Thank you so very much

Thank you for this story and thank you to the person for whom you wrote it for sharing his experience with us. This has been a wonderful way to end what has been a wonderful weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
beautiful

Lovely story. Sexy and poignant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Once upon a time I thought being gay was wrong and a bad choice. Then I thought it was bad, but not a choice. Then I thought it was what it was and not a choice. Then I thought whatever other people are or want isn't my business. Then I thought love is love what does it matter. Now I think the world is too full of hate, sadness and loneiness not to cherish all the love we can find, wherever we find it. And I am teaching that to my wonderful football lineman, born Texan son. While indications are all that his path will be het, he knows whatever his path, he will be loved by all in his life that matter. He knows when his uncle starts a rant, he can look him in the eye and tell him he is wrong. He knows he already knows gay people and to quote my boy,'why would some one get upset about some one else's business, it's not hurting them?' I look in my son's eyes and see the future. It won't be perfect, but it is a better place.

JustLikeEweJustLikeEwealmost 11 years ago
Nice

Just a very nice story filled with a lot of emotion and sexy as well. Good work, and I hope the man whose story you told enjoyed it and finds happiness in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Casey 1988

I loved the sad story, not all stories have a happy ending.

I am bisexual and told a former classmate of mine I love him. If he never answers my question, I will know he knows my feelings for him.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3almost 11 years ago
Very real

There are a lot of people out there like those two. It is hard to act on your true feelings because you are afraid of what others might think/say or because of your upbringing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
so touching

I hate you for making me cry at work ;.;

I read stories to kill time while my users are testing my programs and that was just so sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Emotional

A lot of people feel like this. But probably, they are hesitant to admit and the life of a lie.

Chubby92Chubby92over 9 years ago
Beautiful

Timmy thank you and your fan for this wonderful story.

#LeaveNoRegretsBehind

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A True Love Story

I loved this so much that I was crying at the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous