Secret Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At least you admitted it," Bobby said. "You were man enough to be honest about it. I couldn't. I couldn't even after my old man died."

"Funny thing is, maybe I'm not gay," Bobby opined after a moment of silence. "I've never had any attraction to any other guy but you. Is that possible?"

"I guess it is," I said. "I mean, I've found myself attracted to other men besides you, but never felt anything like what I felt about you. Not even close."

"For the last few years I've had trouble getting it up," Bobby admitted.

"You?" I said, recalling the dozens of times we had been together over that time period, and I told him I thought he got just as hard these days as he did back in the beginning.

"That tells you something, doesn't it?" Bobby said with a grin. "Eileen would lay there and tell me that I should get Viagra, and I was dying to tell here that she should have seen the erection I had over at Jim's place last week."

"Look, when you get out of here, let's go away. Just the two of us. We'll get a secluded cabin somewhere and make up for lost time," I said excitedly. "I would give anything to feel you inside of me again."

"If I get out of here, we will," Bobby said, and after we wiped our tears away he added, "Look at us. A couple of old geezers bawling."

"You have to get better," I said before leaving, bending over to give him a kiss. "I'm counting on you."

"I'll try," Bobby said, and those were the last words he said to me.

I went to the wake, walking briskly in and nodding to his wife, unable to look at his body in the casket, and I went to the funeral, standing way in back and shedding tears that no one there would understand.

I love you Bobby, I said as the casket went into the ground. Just like you loved me.

***

Thanks for reading

12