Secret No Longer Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, though, having broken such an extreme boundary of propriety, I was starting to feel this urge to dive into that life for a while, just a little while, just for the time that remained before Jason and I would have to abandon our own lust and return to our accustomed life and family.

When I ventured a few suggestions along that line to Jason, he had some reservations.

"I'm all for that, Mom, as long as you're sure you know why you're doing it," he said.

"I'm not sure what you mean."

"Well, sometimes, I hear, women who have for some reason come to question their own self-respect start doing awful things, at least, awful to themselves, as a kind of self-flagellation. It's kind of like some kinds of depression. I suppose men can do that too, but this sexual variety seems to be a woman thing, sort of.

"I just want to make very sure that you really just want to have a little fun."

"You mean," I said, "you're afraid that our sex has made me think of myself as some kind of degenerate low-life slut, and this is just me living down to my damaged self-image?"

"I just want to make sure that's not it," he replied, very earnestly. "Believe me, I know lots of girls who flash their boobs at rock concerts, even a few who get to New Orleans at Mardi Gras to dive into that whole scene, and more than a few who get a lot wilder than even that, and I think no less of them. Yeah, sure, there are a few who do make it hard to respect them, but they're a whole different kind, the selfish, using kind, the ones who are hard to respect because they do not respect anyone, not even themselves. I don't associate with that kind any longer than I have to.

"But what you're talking about is nothing like that. I just want to be very sure you feel that way yourself, deep down inside you where these wild ideas of yours are really coming from."

I had no trouble with that. "Bless you for caring like that, Son," I replied. "But there's not one iota of question about what I'm talking about. It's just that when I was around your age girls just didn't do those things, which really means that the ones who did didn't admit it. I've just suddenly gotten this itch to see what it's like on the wild side for a little while, while there's time. But I want you with me when I do. I need someone I trust to support me and take care of me."

"Well, then, Mom, I'll be more than honored to be that someone for you," he said with a sweet kiss.

Thus began the era I now call The Decadent Period. I'll be filling you in on the details, or, at least, some of them, in the next chapter.

Now, if you're imagining wild Bacchanalian revels and Jason's mom pulling a train with his entire soccer team, well, cool your engines. Nothing remotely like that happened, and it's pretty sure, never will. But by the standards of my own values, even stretched as they had become, what did happen was radical enough.

And anyway, Jason isn't even on the soccer team.

(to be continued)

12