Secret Pleasures, Good Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was a siren, a temptress made for his pleasure. The pleasure her hand gave him eased his pain as well as intensified it. His hips worked against her hands movements as she started to stroke him. His cock would explode is she continued her hand job. Pushing her hand away he stepped back as he pulled his briefs down. He moved closer to her before she could move off the counter. He liked the height of the counter, loved the picture she painted leaning back with her hair brushing the surface. His mind flashed a picture of her on her hands and knees in front of him, but that would have to wait. Right now he wanted to have her.

Seeing the look on his face she spread her legs slowly and pulled her legs up on the counter so that her feet touched the top of the counter. Wiggling slowly she pushed the transparent sticky panties down her legs. Freeing herself eventually she dropped the panties on his cock which was now directly in front of her body. Her hand followed the panties as she slid her palm up and down his cock one more time.

Feeling the material of her panties along with the sure strokes of her fingers along his cock he lost it. Grabbing her thighs he pushed her legs apart and pulled her ass closer to the edge of the counter, lining himself up he adjusted until his cock was right at the entrance of her slick pussy.

Out of breath from the movements, I reached down and pushed the tip of his cock to my pussy lips, rubbing it up and down along my wetness. Seeing his eyes closed made me even bolder. I leaned back on my elbows...spreading myself out on the counter as I looked up at him. I pushed my hips up to his and felt his cock slip between my lips, stretching me open to except him. I whispered "I want it bad, want to give it to me daddy?"

Growling I slammed my cock deep into her pussy, she was tight and slick and her body adjusted to my cock filling her at once. It was heaven and hell. I needed to feel her body clenching tightly around my cock, her eyes focused on the joining of our bodies. Grabbing her hips I fucked her harder and harder, watching my cock slip into her sweet body faster.

"YYeeeeeessssssssssssss fuck meeeeeeeee," biting my lip I screamed as loud as I could for more.

"Is that what you need baby? Is that what you want you little girl? Do you want it harder?" Pumping my cock in and out of her I slammed into her body harder as I felt her pussy tightening with my words. "You like when I talk dirty to you huh baby, yeah you do. I feel your pussy tightening up on my cock, yeah your pussy feels so tight and wet. Oh yeah its perfect for my cock." Adjusting my angle a bit I could fuck her harder. "How’s that my little bitch huh?" I slammed my cock up into her harder "You like that, oh yeah your little pussy is cumming aren’t you baby? Aren’t you?" I could feel her pussy muscles tighten up on my cock and i reached up to rub her clit softly.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCKKKKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSS OH GOD YESSSSSS" I screamed as I felt my pussy creaming all over his cock as the spasms traveled up and down my spine. I could see his cock sliding in and out of my body still, harder and faster as his cock pumped in and out of my body. "Come on me, I want to see you Come on Me," at these words he groaned and pulled out of my pussy with a pop, my juices glistened along his cock in wet strings that still dribbled out of my pussy as he aimed his cock at my pussy"

"You want daddy to come on you baby?" I groaned as I stroked my cock fisting it in my hand as I felt my balls tighten up and my resolve shatter as I looked down to see her eyes looking up at me so innocently, her white corset pushing her large breasts up to me, the curves of her hips darkened with the print of my fingers. Her body was lush and beautiful and at that moment she stuck her tongue out in a wanton gesture.." Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm fuck"

Seeing his cum shooting from his cock turned me on so much more, watching it fall onto the beautiful design of the corset made me shatter in orgasm again.

Glancing down I saw her shiver with pleasure as the results of my pleasure landed along her entire body. There were lines of sticky cum along the corset, making the fabric shimmer almost along with white thick cum on her neck and cheek. Reaching down I cut off a string of cum from my cock and brought it to her open lips.

Sliding my tongue out I accepted the digit coated in his cum inside my mouth. He tasted wonderful I wanted more

~~~~~Note From Me~~~~~

I want to continue this storyline with every Clothing fantasy I can think of, or in this case you can imagine and email me. If you have a fantasy that revolves around ...a piece of clothing, or a setting ...and are willing to share :) please do. I would appreciate any other comments or opinions as well. Keep On Living A Fantasy...it feels oh so good. Licks and Kisses

Sas :) More stories can be found under the name Sas It Up ..thanks for viewing & voting.

12