Secret Santa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I brought treats!"

Jamie clapped her hands in delight and swooped down from the workbench area to plant a kiss on Lyndsey's cheek as grabbed a coffee.

"You are a life saver!" the blonde cooed as she took a long sip, closing her eyes as she enjoyed the brew.

"We should take care of Santa too...he's really nice and so funny. I think you will like him." As the two approached the workbench, Jamie whispered, "He's really, really hot too! I would love to get him under the mistletoe with nothing but a smile on!"

Lyndsey looked at her friend in confused amusement. Seeing the look on the redhead's face, Jamie said with a wink,

"Yes, I swing both ways. Why eat just one dessert when you can have cake AND pie?"

Lyndsey shook her head and laughed at her friend as they closed in on the new Santa. Lyndsey approached with her hand outstretched,

"Hi, I'm Lyndsey. Thanks for saving the day and filling in as Santa!" She held the bag of pastries out toward him, "I know it has been crazy busy here today and no one has had much of a chance to breath so I brought some muffins and coffee if you would like some."

The new Santa smiled through his polyester beard and mustache as he engulfed Lyndsey's in his strong grip. Lyndsey could have sworn he winked at her as he reached to take the offered coffee.

"Nice to meet you Lyndsey. Thanks for the coffee, but I have to make a few phone calls while I have this short reprieve from the hoard of over stimulated children so I have to pass on the muffins"

with that he turned and headed back to the stockroom leaving Lyndsey and Jamie with a brief nod of his head. He was already out of sight when Lyndsey realized she still had no idea what he looked like as he had never taken off the beard and mustache while they were talking. She said as much to Jamie and noted she would have to reserve her opinion on his hotness. The two women talked and sipped coffee until a quarter after when new Santa returned and announced it was time to get back to business.

The rest of the afternoon flew by as child after child passed through the line to meet Santa and have their picture taken and mall shoppers took advantage of the free gift wrap service. Just before they were about to shut down a group of giggling teenagers arrived wanting to take a group picture with Santa. The family crowds had cleared out an hour before and this was to be the final picture of the evening. As the teens crowded around Santa, one called out, "Hey, don't we get an elf in our picture too?" Lyndsey found herself being herded up to the workbench by Jamie and pushed down into Santa's lap. As Jamie ran back down the steps to take the photo, Lyndsey felt Santa shift slightly until her backside was pushed firmly against his groin. As she tried to move casually over a bit more to his leg, Santa closed his arm around her waist and pulled her into him. Lyndsey was shocked to feel what was a rather massive hard on pressing into the crack of her behind. She ceased trying to move and simply sat still, silently fuming at this man's audacity, until Jamie snapped the picture.

As Lyndsey scrambled to get up, she felt a gloved hand slide briefly up her thigh. Whirling in indignant outrage, Lyndsey saw him give her that same slight wink she had witnessed earlier as he raised an eyebrow in smirking question. She waited until the teens had paid for their photo and moved toward the exit before she unloaded on Santa.

"Listen asshole, I don't care if you are one of the mall owners or the pope himself, I am here to do a miserable job not get fondled by some creep in a Santa suit. I am...was...well still am even though my grant was cancelled...a scientist not some elfin tart for you to cop a cheap feel of...Got it?" She was breathing heavily, her face flushed as she spit out the words.

Santa chuckled and then offered his hand in apology, "So sorry, I just have a thing for redheads."

Lyndsey snorted in disgust and turned away from the outstretched hand as she tossed her hair back and headed for the gift wrap counter to help clean up for the night with as much dignity as a tight velvet elf costume and jingle bell topped hat would allow. Because it was so close to Christmas, the mall had offered to pay a few people overtime if they would take on extra hours to help with breaking down and setting up to make the last few days run as smoothly as possible. Lyndsey had jumped at the chance for the extra money and today had been her first all day shift. While everyone else packed up and left for home or the bar, Lyndsey began straightening the workshop area. An hour later, Lyndsey had finally finished setting up the props and candy for the next day and was heading to the store room with an armload of gift wrap that needed to be put away before she could leave for home. The mall was nice this time of night with no one but a few security guards and store employees milling around. The piped in Christmas music was still playing and Elvis was crooning a rendition of Silver Bells as the giant Christmas tree lights twinkled. It looked like a surreal holiday wonderland Lyndsey thought as she pushed open the stockroom door.

The stockroom was barely lit with the glowing EXIT signs and a single light shining out of the office. It was just enough light for Lyndsey to see by as she dumped her armload onto the work table. As she leaned forward to catch a runaway roll of paper, someone pressed into her from behind, pinning her against the table. "What the...?" she started as she attempted to twist around to see who it was. The person leaned harder into her back and she was unable to turn as a deep male voice whispered in her ear,

"Shhhh Lyndsey....You don't want to be put on Santa's naughty list do you?"

Lyndsey began to struggle in earnest hissing,

"You bastard! Let me go or I will scream this room down around us until security comes!"

He chuckled, leaning close enough that his breath stirred wisps of her hair,

"No you won't Lyndsey because you need the money and would hate to lose your job so close to Christmas".

She stopped twisting as she felt a large hand running over her hip and down to the hem of her green velvet costume. "Besides," her would be attacker continued, "I think you want this!"

Lyndey shiver as he ran his fingertips up the outside of her thigh, pulling lightly at the candy cane striped tights as if testing their strength. She could feel the heat of his hands through the thin fabric as he dropped his other hand to her hip, using his body to continue to hold her against the work table. Lyndsey gasped loudly when he grabbed two handfuls of her tights just above the junction of her thighs and gave a sharp pull in opposite directions. The thin fabric came apart in his hands as he ripped her tights from the crotch up through the waistband. A slight draft tickled her exposed skin for a moment before thick fingers skimmed over her belly and dipped into the waistband of her panties.

Lyndsey felt her assailant chuckle into her hair at her sharp intake of breath.

"Look at what a naughty little slut you are! You know you like this. Let's see how much you like it," the man said as he pushed his fingers further down into the front of her panties searching for the top of her mound.

She could feel the pads of the gloves smooth and cool as he ran a finger up and down her slit in a way similar to how she herself had touched her pussy the night before. Lyndsey had not been touched by a man in months and it felt so good! No matter how much she tried to ignore the sensations coursing through her body and centering in her groin, her body was intent on betraying her as evidenced in the moisture that began to pool at her opening.

Santa noticed too as the friction lessened and he pushed a leather clad forefinger between her slick nether lips.

"Ahhhhh....someone is a bad girl this year! A very, very wet slutty little girl," He whispered as he ground his growing erection against her ass.

Lyndsey moaned softly at the invading finger gliding up and down her pussy but could not help opening her legs to allow him more access to her innermost regions. He gave a low growl of male satisfaction as he slowly worked a leather covered finger into her moist heat. Lyndsey gasped at the feeling of the smooth leather and the size of his insistent finger pressing into her opening. This is what she had been missing, a man's touch, hard and rough. She squeezed her eyes shut as he stretched her open with a second finger sliding in beside the first. Lyndsey could not stop herself from pushing against her aggressor's hand as he sawed his fingers in and out of her, plundering her slick pussy.

His left hand roamed up her body to her breasts, squeezing their plump outlines through the green velvet of her costume. Her nipples began hardening against his palm drawing a faint moan of ever increasing pleasure from Lyndsey as she began to reflexively grind down on the fingers darting faster in and out of her pussy. Her dirty Santa lightly teased the swell of her breasts over the top of her costume, making her shiver from the contact before he reached into the neckline and pulled her left breast free from the cup of her demi-bra to hang over the top of the green velvet dress. Lyndsey's nipple instantly puckered into a tight rose as the cool air met her heated flesh. She felt warm firm lips kissing and sucking the back of her neck as thick fingers pulled her nipple out straight away from her breast giving her a frisson of pain mixed with an intense electric sensation that shot from her nipples and centered in her melting center causing her to tighten around his invading fingers.

This strange man was playing her body like a violin and Lyndsey was beginning to get dizzy from all of the sensations. The seduction combined with fatigue from the long day caused her to sag slightly forward against the work table. Her assailant removed his fingers from her slippery opening with a moist sucking sound and placed both hands on her hips, lifting her from the table as he took a step back. He spun her around to face him and Lyndsey finally saw the mystery Santa's face without the fake beard and mustache. Smirking down at her was the man she had almost hit with her car earlier in the day. Seeing the recognition register in her face, he said,

"Yeah you almost ran me down this morning on my way into the mall. I turned around to cuss out whoever it was driving so recklessly only to see your big grey eyes staring at me like a frightened deer. That creamy skin and that tangle of red hair made it impossible to stay mad."

He reached up and brushed a few strands of hair out of her face. "Then when I saw you in your elf costume, I knew what was on my Christmas list," he said with a squeeze to her crotch. "I told you, I have a thing for redheads."

Lyndsey blinked once, twice, trying to let it all sink in, "Right," she began, "uhm...I really am...er...I did not mean to run...,"

she kept stammering, unable to manage a whole sentence as she looked up into his face, feeling his hard forearms wrapped around her back as he held her up. Her mind was spinning as she felt wetness trickle down the inside of her thigh making a sticky spot on the crotch of her ruined candy stripped tights. As she looked up at him, she was acutely aware of the burning ache between her legs and her exposed breast rubbing against the red velvet of his Santa costume. He seemed to be enjoying the full frontal view and without a word dipped his head to capture her nipple between his lips. Lyndey could feel what little resolve she had left ebbing away with the strong suckling distending her nipple as her bad Santa circled the little bud with his tongue while freeing her other breast for his assault. Letting her head fall back, Lyndsey let out a loud moan and reached up to cup her breasts, offering herself to the greedy sucking mouth. Santa chuckled softly and raised his head, making Lyndsey whine in disappointment. Cupping her chin in his hand, the man tilted Lyndsey's mouth up to his, kissing her for the first time.

Any noise Lyndsey made was muffled as his mouth closed over her. His lips moved insistently over her, nipping at her with his teeth then soothing the sting with teasing strokes of his tongue before pushing into her mouth. Lyndsey slid her hands over his chest until her arms were wrapped around his neck, relaxing into the kiss. She began to return the kiss with her own passion, sliding one of her legs up his thigh. Not missing the invitation, her mystery lover grabbed her leg under the curve of her knee and pulled her to him, grinding his cock against her panty covered mound. Even through the velvet of his Santa costume, Lyndsey could feel the heat of his erection pressing into her and felt another jolt of moisture lubricate her already slick opening. She began to rub herself against him as her excitement reached a fever pitch. The kissing and tasting seemed to go on forever until the tension was more than she could take.

Lyndsey broke the kiss, panting as she pulled away. Her eyes were heavy lidded as she looked up at him in raw open need as she slid her hand between their bodies. It was her turn to be the aggressor as she traced her fingers along the top of the waistband to his pants. Santa made a hissing sounds when Lyndsey wrapped her hand around the thick head of his cock. Lyndsey ran the pad of her thumb over the tear shaped opening in the head, feeling pre-cum ooze out. Lyndsey never broke eye contact as she removed her hand and licked the fluid from her thumb. He reached out and stroked the side of her face, running a thumb over her lip, swollen from his kisses. She darted her tongue out to taste the saltiness of his skin and slowly sucked his thumb into her mouth. He watched her with rapt fascination as she circled her tongue around the tip of his finger before hollowing out her cheeks as she sucked it into the warmth of her mouth in a preview of her considerable talents.

He was about to push her shoulders down when she surprised him by dropping to her knees and yanking at his costume pants until they were hanging around his knees. She smiled to herself; he was wearing boxer briefs and man oh man was he sexy in them! Together they pushed down his boxers, until his painfully hard dick sprang into view. Lyndsey licked her lips in anticipation. It was huge! She tried to guess at the length was it maybe eight inches? She wasn't sure but it was also thick with an overlarge mushroomed head that seemed to pulse with a life of its own in the dim storeroom light. He had waited long enough, he tangled a hand in her hair and pulled her forward until his cock brushed her lips.

"Open for me, suck Santa's pole."

Lyndsey wrapped her hand around the base of his dick, cupping his balls with the other and opened her mouth. Snaking her tongue out she lapped at the precum weeping out of the purpled head before engulfing as much of the length as she could in her mouth. She looked up at him, watching him struggle to hold back as she swirled her tongue under the sensitive head and back again to flutter over the top. He groaned and closed his eyes as he cupped the sides of her face and began fucking into her mouth. Lyndsey kept a steady suction, alternating between suckling the head of his cock and sliding the whole length into her mouth until she felt herself gag a little. He could feel his cock tighten, ready to explode, and she could feel it too. Reaching between his legs she rubbed and then pressed her fingers into the slight depression behind the base of his cock causing him to jerk sharply as she began to stall his orgasm. She grinned as he growled, "Why you're not an elf but a redheaded witch. What are you doing to me?" Lyndsey pulled her mouth off his cock and said,

"Scientists know these things....I'm not ready for you to cum yet so I stopped you."

He grabbed her shoulders and roughly pulled her to her feet. Lyndsey felt a slight shiver of fear at what he might be about to do. Scattering rolls of Christmas wrap to the floor, Santa threw Lyndsey backwards across the worktable and wrenched her legs apart. Before she could do more than squeal, he had captured both her wrists in one hand and pinned her arms above her head forcing her breasts to jut forward as he arched her back cruelly. Like a man possessed, he attacked her nipples, biting and sucking until she cried out from pain mingled with pleasure. Not stopping his assault on her breasts, he reached for her pussy, which had never grown cold, and thrust two fingers into her heat without warning.

"Stop me will you? Let's see if you can stop me from making you cum all over my fingers, slut!"

Lyndsey began writhing on the table as he began rubbing his thumb against her clit in short quick circles. "Ugggnnnh," she grunted as she felt the familiar heat of orgasm wash over her body. She was so close to losing control. Leaving her throbbing nipples, Santa hooked his thumbs into the waistband of her boyshort panties and yanked them down her thighs. Now Lyndsey was truly exposed with her sex and her breasts unprotected from his roaming hands and hungry mouth. He paused to look down at her. She was gorgeous; face flushed with impending orgasm, red hair tousled around her face and her nipples a rosy pink from his brutal suckling. She arched up to him, tossing her head from side to side in frustration,

"Ppllease....pppplease," she stuttered.

"Please what?" he asked giving her clit a pinch that made her cry out.

"Pu..puh..please eat my pussy...make me cum...I'm soooo close!"

She was almost sobbing as he looked down at her as if considering her request. "I guess since you said please..."

He pushed his face into her dripping pussy, licking up and down the inside of her slit as she tried to desperately tried to ride his face. He pushed back against her thighs, forcing her to open her legs and fall back onto the table. He began to poke his tongue in and out of her tight hole while he pinched her clit between his fingers. Lyndsey had been tormented long enough. As she felt him drive his tongue into her pussy she began to squeeze her cunt muscles, working herself closer to orgasm. When his fingers closed over her clit, the dam burst and Lyndsey cried out as the hardest orgasm she could ever remember having shattered her like a pane of glass. He continued to lick up and down her slit as Lyndsey settled down. She was shaking as she pushed herself up onto an elbow to look up at him. He straightened and kicked off the black Santa boots, peeling the rest of the costume off as well. Lyndsey began to tug off her own outfit when she saw him shake his head to stop her. Running his hands appreciatively up her long legs, he pulled off her ruined tights and panties throwing them to the floor but left her in the green velvet dress, her breasts hanging over the neckline in an obscene display. She could see that he was still hard, his cock pointing to the ceiling with precum glistening on the head. Her mouth went dry at the size of him. As if he knew what she was thinking, he smirked at her and winked as he spread her legs again preparing to drive himself into her waiting body. Santa rubbed the head of his cock in the juices leaking from Lyndsey's over heated cunt. He began to slowly push the head into her, feeling the tight muscles of her pussy stretching around his girth. She sighed and tried to wrap her legs around his waist but he grabbed under knees, hooking her legs over his shoulders as he dragged her forward to slide the full length of his cock into her. He didn't stop until his balls were resting against her ass. Lyndsey let out her breath in a single gust as he pushed her little opening to its limits. He began to thrust into with a nearly savage force, causing her head to bang against the table. It hurt so good, she hoped it would never stop! He was a man on a mission as he stabbed his giant tool into her tight pussy over and over.