Secret Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at him closely, understanding dawning that he had his own turmoil, his own war inside. Believing and supporting the ideology of hatred against Hannah and her people, and caring about his friend. She gave him a surprisingly sunny smile.

"Thank you, Karl. But...you have to understand, you...your country...the Nazis...you have taken everything from me. Everything. All I have left is my mama and papa. All we have left is each other. You invaded our homeland. My husband was shot. My brother sent away. My home taken away. My friends. Aunts. Uncles. Cousins. All gone. All taken from me. From us. All we have now is each other. I cannot sacrifice them to save myself."

"I am sorry, Hannah," he said, squeezing her shoulders.

"I know, Karl. I am, too."

He pulled her into his arms and hugged her tightly for a moment. Hannah hugged him back, knowing she was leaving him to find her death. She leaned back to look up at him, giving him another smile before stepping out of his arms, through the door, and into her fate.

12