All Comments on 'Secret Sex-Fight Society Ch. 01'

by markydaysaid

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Lust_of_dragonLust_of_dragonover 10 years ago
clever

Tommy Gunn huh? I take it his name came from a certain male pornstar?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is great!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Looking Forward

I enjoyed your story. Looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cool story

Great story, looking forward to the next chapter

fritzeflinkfritzeflinkover 10 years ago
Good setting

This is one of only a handful of stories at Literotica that really deal with antagonistic women the way they should be dealt with. You dont see that very often. When you look closer at movies you see that the evil girl is always sexier than the pretty one and the reason is that we enjoy seeing them punished in the end. Of course nobody would admit it, but thats why we watch them :)

Same here. I really enjoyed that the domineering guy is treating Arana the way he is. Plus, throwing her out of the train is not the usual boring punishment you read about in most stories. Same with the other stories of this author which is why he is my new favorite author here :)

fritzeflinkfritzeflinkover 10 years ago
Araña on the web?

LOL do a search for "Karla Pirata" and you will find a tamed version of Araña doing some actual fucking with nasty, hairy dudes

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarkydaysaid@markydaysaid
Hello, I call myself markydaysaid, which is supposed to be a play on Marquis de Sade, who I have no real connection to other than we are both interested in perverted things and seem to be mostly disliked by our peers. I mostly like to draw, you can find my illustrations on ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES