Secret Sex-Fight Society Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,626 Followers

This new, naked, demonic Araña grabbed the barely cognizant Bunny by her long blonde hair, lifting the poor girl to her feet. Araña's hands danced around the little girl, violently stripping her naked. First the blouse came off, shooting buttons out like shrapnel, then the skirt was torn off her hips as Araña spanked her bubble butt. The thong was last, stretching almost four feet before snapping.

Bunny was stirred awake by her nakedness, cold air kissing every centimeter of her young body, and she tried to fight back. She punched, she kicked, and she even tried to head-butt, but Araña deflected each blow with ease, slapping Bunny's face and tits with every opening.

Then Araña grabbed her petite rival, wrapping her up in a big bear hug, tiny peach feet dangling off the ground, and Araña gave her a big, dominant kiss. Tommy could see Araña's tongue pushing against Bunny's soft cheeks from the inside. When the kiss ended Araña pulled back, inhaled, and then spat all over Bunny's face.

"Slut. I could knock you out so easily right now. Too easily. I'd rather end this the way you deserve to be ended, like the cheap little sex-toy you are." Then Araña glided to the floor, rolling up into a ball, and rolling up Bunny with her.

Now Tommy realized why Bunny had been winning at first, but was now losing so badly. It had to do with style. Bunny was small, but her fighting style was that of a bruiser, relying on punches and kicks to beat the shit out of her opponent, but that method of fighting really only worked well for fighters with the strength and endurance to back it up, which was why her strongest kicks came from using the train's poles for momentum. Araña on the other hand wasn't very good at punching or kicking. Her power was in this: her flexibility. As he watched them wrestle on the floor, Araña bent the slutty little girl into shapes that Tommy didn't think were humanly possible, bending legs over arms, her ass over her head, and splitting her legs open so wide they looked about ready to pop off. Araña was a contortionist, and she was using her body to torture her enemy to the point of madness.

"Oh God! Stop! Please!" Bunny cried, but Tommy could tell that her cries were not all in pain. As Araña bent Bunny around like a paperclip she was also stroking her, teasing her, fingering her, and even sticking her longue, wet tongue into Bunny's little anus.

"FUCK!!!" Bunny screamed as Araña bent her head so far back it touched her ass. Araña forced a kiss on Bunny again, and then moved a few inches down to eat her pussy and ass. "Please! No more! I surrender! EEK!!!"

"Sorry cocksucker, but we agreed there would be no tapping out," Araña reminded her. "The only way this ends is when you pass out." She rammed three fingers into Bunny's dripping cunt.

"Please . . .," Bunny sobbed. "Just end it . . . finish me . . . "

Araña sneered down at her pathetic adversary. "You got it bitch. Time I put baby down for a nap."

Araña then performed a move even more impressive than Bunny's earlier summersault-throw. She kept her legs entangled with Bunny's body, but her arms reached up and grabbed two of the vertical bars, pulling both of their bodies up towards the ceiling. She kept climbing up this way, suspending them both in the air, and adding gravity to the painful submission-hold she had on Bunny's tortured body. Araña did some flipping around, folding limps into new painful knots, and when it was over they were both hanging from the ceiling, Bunny wrapped up in Araña like a fat bug in a spider's web. All of Araña's hands and feet were tangled in with Bunny's hands and feet, pulling the poor girl apart in numerous directions, and she even managed to position Bunny's sopping pussy right above her face. Tommy could see clearly that Araña was licking at Bunny's erect clit as she contorted their bodies in a deadly '69' position.

"Welcome to the Spider's Web, little girl!" Araña laughed. "No one has ever escaped my ultimate technique! Do you think we picked this location for our fight by accident?"

"Holy shit!" Bunny screamed. "You're ripping me apart!"

"Mmmm . . . you are so close," Araña teased, tonguing the little girls fat clit with her long tongue. "You're about to pop any second. Won't that be nice? Once you cum all the pain stops. One final explosion of sensation and then you can rest in the comfort of darkness. You are so close, can't you taste it? I can," Araña mocked, nibbling at the pink pussy above her face.

"Please . . . please let me cum. Just . . . just fuck me." Bunny was crying. Tears dripped from her eyes as sex dripped from between her legs. The pain and pleasure were causing a sensory overload.

"What was that, retard? You want me to fuck you? Is that it?"

"Yes . . . yes please."

"Yes WHAT, you little bitch?"

"Yes . . . please . . . please."

"WHAT?"

Bunny was huffing and puffing so hard her chest might explode. She bit her lip, trying to hold back her humiliating surrender, but then the words came out "FUCK ME! FUCK ME PLEASE! ARAÑA!"

"You got it bitch." Araña dove into Bunny's snatch like a cannibal, licking fiercely and then sucking so powerfully that Tommy could hear the slurping noise. Bunny started to wail as she climaxed, multiple orgasms quaking through her body at once, each powerful enough to knock her out. Her pussy popped like a water-balloon, spraying sexual mist everywhere almost causing Araña to slip and fall as she was doused in sex-honey. She leaned back her head and laughed a dry, sadistic laugh as Bunny's mind was overwhelmed by the zenith of physical experience she had been brought too. Her eyes rolled up into her skill, her tongue flopped out like a dog's, and every synapse in her brain fired off like a firecrackers.

Bunny's violent climax lasted almost two minutes, which for her must have been an eternity and a half of chaotic mindlessness, her soul and spirit adrift in a flood of sensation more powerful than she could comprehend. Even when she came down from her high she couldn't stop shaking like a leaf in a windstorm, and Araña had to still hold on tightly just to not slip as she continued to slurp and lick at her victim's spent sex-pocket. Araña continued to prod and tease, but Bunny couldn't feel any of it. She was gone.

Finally sated on pussy-cum, Araña unwrapped her legs and Bunny fell six feet to the floor like a sack of wet clothes. She landed with a heavy thud, splashing in a puddle of her own cum, but was otherwise motionless. Araña slowly descended after her, landing on her feet and striking a dominant pose over the defeated girl.

"Victory," Araña announced.

"That . . . was . . . spectacular," Arianna clapped, recovering from a small orgasm herself. She readjusted her skirt and gave Araña a big, passionate kiss. "You wrecked that little jailbait trash. I'd hug you, but I don't want all that cum and sweat staining my suit."

"Thank you Mistress," Araña said, happy and tired, licking the taste of Arianna from her lips.

"Well, Ciara," Arianna said to Miss Chocolate, "looks like I win again. And you know what that means." She snickered and spread her legs open, lifting her skirt again. She turned and bent over, offering up a big, milky white ass to her rival.

Chocolate locked pissed, but not at Arianna nearly as much as she did at Bunny. As she walked by her broken champion she leaned over and spat onto the little girl's vacant face. "Loser," she muttered, before bending over to reluctantly kiss Arianna on her big white ass.

"Mmmm . . . don't be afraid to use a little tongue sweetie," Arianna laughed. "I know you love the way my ass tastes, considering how much you've been eating it lately."

"What about this bitch," Araña said impatiently, indicating Bunny. "She's mine now, right? I can do whatever I want with her?"

Chocolate looked up from her meal, running her tongue in a wet circle over her white twin's big ass. "Yes. She's lost three matches in a row for me. You know my policy. Three matches and you're out. For good. I don't care what you do with her, so long as I never have to see her again."

Araña licked her lips like a wolf, swaggering her hips a little. "Wonderful."

The train came to a stop and the doors to the cars open. Arianna stood up and took Chocolate by the hand, leading her off the train. "C'mon Ciara. I'll call my driver to pick us up and take us back to my Eastside apartment. I have a feeling that you need a stiff drink right about now."

"I need something stiff," Chocolate groaned, "but not a drink."

Arianna laughed. "That can be arranged." She turned to Araña. "You coming, sweetheart?"

"No," Araña answered. "I'm going to play with this bitch till the end of the line. Then I'll decide what to do with her. I'll make my way back to the tower later. With or without her."

"Good girl," Arianna said, tossing a bag onto the seat nearby. "There's a change of clothes for you when you're done, and don't be afraid to call for a car. Have fun breaking your new toy." Arianna blew her girl a kiss and then left the train, Chocolate in tow, chatting with each other like old schoolmates.

As soon as the two goddesses vanished into the night, the stoic and joyless Araña changed in demeanor. Her stiff, rigid body began to relax, and her big brown lips curved up into a wicked, sadistic smile. She walked around Bunny's collapsed body like she was on a catwalk, licking her lips and running her leather-clad hands up and down her own body, gyrating her hips like an expert stripper warming up for a dance.

"Finally," she moaned erotically. "I've wanted to wreck your ass for months, you stupid little bitch. I can't believe Chocolate would waste her time and money on a weakling like you, but I'm happy she did, because now your my toy. And I love breaking toys."

Araña grabbed Bunny by an arm and a leg, flipping her over on her back, Bunny's soft tits giggling like little molds of gelatin. Araña squatted down on Bunny's gasping face and planted her wet, tight pussy right on her victim's mouth. She started to pump her hips, humping the little girl's face.

"Mmmm," Araña moaned. "Come on sweetie, I know you have enough of a brain left to east some pussy. Work with me here."

Bunny's tongue did come out, wiggling like a little slug as Araña rode her face. She did this like a zombie, only because she was told to. Her will had been completely shattered by the explosive, coma-inducing orgasm Araña had tortured from her.

"Oh, oh, oh, there you go," Araña started gasping. "Good girl. Eat my naughty pussy, oh, it's the only thing you're good for."

Araña tight, glistening ass-cheeks constricted as a small orgasm popped from her tight cunt, causing the submissive slut beneath her to gag and choke as Araña's cum dripped down her throat.

Araña jumped up, wiggling her ass happily. She leaned over and delivered a cruel slap across Bunny's face. "Good job slut. Now let's so how many times I can get you to do that before we reach the last stop."

Araña took a step back, now standing over Bunny's busted crotch. She leaned over, sticking her tight ass up in the air and hovering her beautiful face over Bunny's, kissing the white girl's lips and face, running her long tongue over every inch of the slut's wet face.

"I hate you Bunny," Araña almost whispered. "I've always hated you. Your stupid little clothes. That retarded T.V. show you use to be on. Your perky little attitude. Sunshine just drips out your little cunt, doesn't it. Not anymore, bitch. I'm going to rape you every way I know how to rape, and afterward, I'm going to find the dirtiest, filthiest bathroom I can in this city, and I am going to tie you up in it. Then I'm going to write in big bold letters, 'FREE CUMB DUMBDTER,' on the wall over your stupid head. That's what you are Bunny, and that's all you are ever going to be."

"Excuse me," Tommy said, coughing to get the sadistic girl's attention. "But that's not a very nice thing to do to someone."

She stayed in the position she was, legs spread and ass up, but her head spun back to see what retard was interrupting her celebration. The young man looking down at her spread-eagle ass was actually quite cute. He had messy black hair, crystal blue eyes, flawless skin, tight clothes, and a hot body. Normally Araña would have enjoyed meeting such a sexy stud and luring him back to her bedroom, so long as she got to be on top, but right now he was an unwanted interruption.

"Fuck off," she threatened in her husky, dry voice. "And don't bother calling the cops. They won't come."

"Well," Tommy took a step closer. "All the more reason for me to step in and save the day. I feel quite like a superhero actually, here to save the young damsel from the evil super-villainess."

"This isn't a fucking joke," Araña raged. "Leave. Now. Or I . . . will break . . . your fucking . . . NECK!" This was the last chance she was going to give him. She didn't want to waste time beating the shit out of him while Bunny's body waited to be defiled, but she would, if he didn't leave.

SMACK!

Tommy's hand sharply slapped down on Araña's tight buttocks. "You have a killer ass."

Araña's teeth grated so hard the almost broke. "You have no idea!" She screamed. She rose one of her legs and kicked backwards, striking Tommy his is muscular stomach with the full strength of her corded body. He choked in pain as he was thrown backwards, his body slamming into the car-door so hard it bent.

Tommy puked up a wad of spit onto the floor, stunned by the pain in his stomach. He had never been kicked so hard, ever. Tommy was no stranger to street-fights, he got into one at least once a week, but it had never been a problem mobbing the floor with whatever puffed up pimp he had gotten into an argument with. Tommy ended most fights with a few punches, and could take any beating given to him, but this girl was kicked like a mule.

Araña was standing up, her naked chest pumping with her angry breathes. She had the look of a murderer twinkling in her evil eye.

"Stupid boy," she hissed. "I'm going to show you what happens when you fall into the spider's web." She ran forward, spinning on her heel and delivering a brutal spin-kick to Tommy's face, the solid leather heel of her shoe smacking the lights out of him. She brought up her other knee into his side, bruising his kidney. He grunted in pain as she started delivering blow after blow to his hard body. Fists, elbows, knees, feet. All the hardest parts of her body were being violently introduced to the softest parts of his. The leather and metal of her gloves and boots made her strikes especially painful.

He stood dazed, gasping in pain as his vision swam as if her were underwater. A strong, prickly hand wrapped around the tight bulge in his pants, pinching down on his cock. The pain from his groin caused his sense to return.

"Wow," Araña said. "Feels like a big one. Too bad I have to kill you." She pinched it harder. "Men's genitals are so sensitive."

"So are girls'," he gasped, grabbing her shoulders to hold her still. His knee came up like a rocket into her naked, dripping cunt, smacking it so hard it almost popped.

"SHHHIIIIITT!!!" she whined in intense pain, her one good eye almost popping out, drool flying from her mouth.

CRACK!

Tommy brought his forehead down and head-butted her right in the face, cracking her whole head back. She staggered backwards, dazed by the blinding pain aching in two parts of her body. One hand went down to her bruised pussy, the other to her hurt face. She opened her eyes just in time to see the bottom of Tommy's shoe flying into face. He hit her with the force of an oncoming train, sending her lithe body spinning through the air. She landed several feet away, rebounding off of the floor.

She got to her feet, wiping a small trickle of blood from her lip. Tommy was standing where he had kicked her. He was pulling his shoirt off, revealing his chiseled abs and hairless body. Araña's body swam with pain, but it also swam with the undeniable influence of sexual arousal. It had been a long time since such a hot boy had beaten her up, and it was really getting her turned on.

He stood before her, shirtless and sexy as hell. He raised his hand on tweaked his fingers at her, goading her to attack again. She smiled wickedly. This was going to be fun. She ran, kicked, punched, dodged, and he did all the same. For several minutes they danced with each other, neither fighter ever getting the upper hand. Tommy kept a tight boxing stance, keeping his feet on the ground and throwing quick jabs at the tough girl who flipped around him like an acrobat. She ran up the walls and spun on the poles like a circus dancer, moving around him faster than he could follow. Occasionally she would get a shot in, a fist or a knee smacking into his side before she'd swing away. Occasionally he'd get a jab in as well, one or two punch combos slamming into her gut.

She stumbled a little, and Tommy tried to exploit the moment. He leaned back and threw a meteoric punch that could have left a dent in a steel safe, but it missed. Araña had planted her hands on his shoulder and somersaulted over him, flying gracefully through the air. He turned, only to see her pussy right in front of his face. Her legs wrapped around his neck, and she fell backwards, mimicking the same move Bunny had performed on her earlier.

Tommy felt his body flipping over before he painfully landed on his back, the taste of Araña's pussy filling his mouth. She did not make the same mistake Bunny did though, she didn't stop there. Tommy was blind, so he couldn't see what she was doing, but he could feel his limbs being bent in ways that didn't seem natural. He was being slung around like a sock in a dryer, and suddenly he was lifted up in the air, Araña wheezing with effort to lift both their bodies up.

When he opened his eyes he felt dizzy and confused. He was looking at the floor, which was some six or so feet below him. He was hanging from the ceiling of the train, Araña's strong arms and legs wrapped in his, leaving him completely immobilized. Somehow he had lost his pants and was now completely naked. He could feel Araña's hot breath on his rigid cock, her tongue only barely touching the tip. She had him in a 69-submission hold.

"This is my ultimate technique," she said. "The Spider's Web. No one had ever escaped it. Your body belongs to me now. I am going to seriously fuck you up, stupid boy. Enjoy this orgasm I'm about to give you. It's going to be your last."

Her hot, wet mouth consumed his cock-head, struggling only a little to fit his impressive girth down her expert throat. Most girls could barely suck down the whole thing without choking at first, but Araña was a veteran cock-sucker, having taken down penises even bigger than Tommy's nine-inches. While she sucked him she also arched her body, pulling all of his limbs apart.

"Fucking bitch!" he screamed. She was destroying him. The pain of his limbs competed and the pleasure from his cock competed for space in his mind, and it was too much. His consciousness was breaking. He had never felt this before. He grunted and cursed in frustration, and he could feel her throat laughing on his cock.

She spat his cock out. "Give up, fucker. My limbs are controlling your limbs, and my mouth is owning this fat cock of yours. Do you know what I'm going to do? I'm going to suck your balls dry so fast they'll pop, literally! And at the same time I'm going to pull all of your limbs out of their sockets. You may not die, not right away, but this will break you."

"Bitch! FUCK!" he cried in pain.

She laughed. "This is what you get for standing between me and my prey." She consumed his penis again and started really sucking it, pulling it in and out so quickly it hurt. Her throat was like a vacuum.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,626 Followers