Secret Sex-Fight Society Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,626 Followers

She was right. Tommy couldn't move at all. The only part of his body he had any freedom over was his cock. That was it! He had an idea. His cock!

"You like sucking cock, bitch," he gasped. "Okay. But you've never sucked a cock like mine before." He started pumping, not his hips but his cock itself. He had more control of his penis than most men had over their entire bodies, and it was almost like a monkey's tail for him. When he fucked girls he fucked them with every inch of his cock, being able to move it like a snake, or a caterpillar crawling over the most sensitive parts of their insides. He started doing this to Araña's mouth, forcing his bulbous head deeper and deeper, pumping it faster and faster. Araña instantly started to choke, and she knew something was wrong. She tried to reassert control by biting down, but the cock was just too slick and hard for her teeth to get traction. She was no longer in control. Now it was his cock fucking her mouth rather than the other way around.

Her gag reaction kicked in for the first time in years, and bubbles of spit erupted from her lips and nostrils. She needed air but couldn't breathe, his cock blocking her airways. She was gagging like an amateur porn-star on a giant black cock, and her grip on the ceiling started to slip.

They fell. She landed on her back with him on top of her, crushing her airless lungs, nearly knocking her out. He was free, and he laughed triumphantly. He stood up and grabbed her by the back of her head, violently pulling her up as she panted desperately fro air. Her mouth was hanging open, and his cock was dripping with her saliva.

"You're not done yet, whore!" He jammed her open mouth down on his adamantine phallus, his fat cock-head slamming viciously into the back of her throat. She gagged instantly, her lithe body wiggling desperately trying to get away, but she was too weak now. He started fucking her mouth like he was trying to break it, her one eye rolling up into the back of her head as she almost passed out.

"You better get this cock real wet. This spit in the only lube you're going to get before I take your ass."

She tried to cry when he told her this, tears streaming down the right side of her face. He pushed her down as far as possible this time, crushing her nose against his rock-hard abs, and pushing her chin into his balls. Her body started to go limp from oxygen deprivation, little gagging noises popping from her throat.

He let go, and she popped off his cock with a loud smacking sound. She collapsed onto the seats next to her, spitting up saliva and pre-cum, gasping painfully for air, her ass wiggling up.

"Impossible, (cough, cough)," she cried. "You broke . . . you broke my Spider's Web."

"And now I'm going to break your ass." He pushed the head of his cock against the tight rim of her ass. The spit slickened helmet already sliding in, although what little strength she had was trying desperately to push him back out.

"No! Not in my a-AAAAAAAAAGGHH!!!"

"Take it, bitch!" All nine inches of his thick cock rammed into her, sliding past the tight ring of muscle that was her asshole, and pulverizing her cushy insides. She arched back and screamed, a devastating orgasm instantly electrifying her body. Her arms started to spasm, and her legs shook and his pummeled her with long, brutal strokes.

"Damn," he grunted, laughing. "You're cumming already? What a slut."

"F-f-fuck you!" she cried, losing her mind to pleasure.

"No bitch, fuck you." He fucked her ass like a jackhammer, causing her to almost slide off of the seats more than once, her body was now dripping with sweat. "I've got some question for you, girl," he said. "Who are you? Why did you beat the shit out of that little slut? Who were those hot ladies in the suits?"

"I can't . . . I can't . . . OH PAPI!!!" she was cumming too hard to talk. "FUCK!"

Tommy slapped her ass and reluctantly pulled out his cock, moving very slowly so she'd really feel it. The head of his cock popped out and she signed in relief, sounding a little mournful to feel it leaver her though.

"I can't . . . I can't tell you," she murmured quietly. "I WON'T tell you. Fuck you. Fuck you big cock."

Tommy grabbed her head again and pulled her up. He positioned her face up to his cock again, but this time he wasn't aiming for her mouth. He put the head of his cock right in front of her remaining eye.

"What . . . what the fuck are you doing?" she cried, terrified. "Get . . . get that thing away from my face!"

"I overheard you talking," he said, casually sadistic. "Someone named Mandingo skull-fucked you? Popped you eye out and everything? That's really fucked up. I'm sure you wouldn't want that to happen twice." He pushed his cock a little closer.

She was shiver with fear. Clearly she was suffering from some sort of PTSD about whatever happened to her eye. Tommy was sure that he would never actually do something that fucked up, but in truth he might. Worse things happened everyday in Climax City, and there weren't many people left with the moral authority to criticize him if he did.

"Talk!" he commanded.

She whimpered, her stone-cold facade now entirely melted away. "I'm . . . I'm a sex-fighter."

"A what?"

"A sex fighter. Both Bunny and I are. We fight in underground mixed-martial arts matches for money. The rules are different for every match, depending on what our managers agree to."

"Managers? You mean those two hot bitches from earlier?"

Araña nodded, never looking away from his fat cock hovering before her. "They're all members of a secret society, not just in Climax City, but all over the world. They're millionaires, and billionaires. Movie-stars and politicians. I don't know, but they're all rich as fuck. They recruit the fighters, they set the matches, they make the rules. They do it for fun. They call it the modern gladiatorial games."

"A secret society?" Tommy asked. He didn't know a lot about conspiracies. The government was so corrupt it didn't even bother to cover up most of its crimes. "Tell me about this society, and that hot bitch who was with you."

"N-n-no," she cried. "Arianna will kill me! She'll kill me!"

Tommy rammed his cock forward, smacking her eye. "I think you should be more worried about the big cock about to skull-fuck you right now, bitch. Talk."

She cried and puffed for a few moments, but talked. "Arianna LeBlanc is the CEO of an international corporation: White Industries, which she inherited from her grandmother. Plastics, tech, military hardware. She's one of the richest women in the world."

"And the other? That hot black bitch?"

"Ciara Chocolate. I don't know what her story is. She owns a lot of porn studies and shit like that. I think she's a criminal. She owns a tower in the wealthy part of the city, but she's not nearly as rich as Arianna."

"How do these rich whores recruit their fighters?"

"I don't know . . . I don't know. We're all different. My father was a bodyguard to Arianna's mother. He raised me to be a fighter, but it was Arianna who recruited me into the society. I don't know how Chocolate recruited Bunny. I think Bunny was a child actress or something, and she was going to start doing porn before Chocolate found her."

"And this Mandingo? Did he really pop your eye out?"

She shivered. "He's a monster. He's the worst of us. He has literally crippled girls who go up against him. He said . . . he said he didn't like the way I looked down at him. So he . . . he . . .,"

Tommy got the message. "Then why do it? Why risk your life for someone else's entertainment?"

"Different reasons. Bunny wanted to stay famous. Most just do it for money, or opportunity. Drugs, fame, sex. A good sex-fighter can have anything they want. I got a hundred grand just for getting in the ring with Mandingo. I'd be a millionaire if I had won."

"But that's not why you do it, is it?" Tommy could see into this twisted bitch's soul. He had a good feel of her now. She was all rage and frustration wrapped around a scared, horny little girl who was addicted to sex but afraid of losing control.

Araña bit her lip. "No. I do it because it makes me wet. Fighting in the only thing that makes me cum."

Tommy smiled. "So, you want this." He pulled he up again, her weak legs shaking pathetically. He tossed her onto the hard plastic seats of the train, this time on her back. He pried her legs open and pushed the tip of his still rigid cock to the tight lips of her brown vagina. She whimpered as he entered her, but she didn't resist either. She wanted to get fucked. She needed it.

His thrusts were as powerful and as fast as before, but this time he found he a willing partner. Her legs wrapped around his waist, her arms around his muscular neck, her firm breasts pressed against the hard muscles of his chest. She moaned and gasped in pleasure as he fucked her, giving her genuine sex for the first time in years. It had been rape-or-get-raped for so long that Araña barely remembered what real sex felt like. It was amazing.

Their lips met, and they kissed passionately, their tongues dancing together. They came at the same time, her pussy wetting itself on his thick cock as he pumped his seed deep into unprotected womb. Her toes curled, her eyes rolled up, and she came like she had never cum before.

Tommy pulled out, his cock still pumping thick strands of cum, and he stuck his cock between Araña's smallish, firm tits, coating her chin and face with his spunk. Her long tongue stuck out, slurping up every drop of it she could, sucking the head back into her mouth, savoring the salty taste of his dominance. He continued to cum for another five spurts, unloading a massive mouthful of his love-cream into her hungry, gulping throat. She loved it.

When it was over he backed off, dripping with sweat and reveling in the blissful afterglow of an amazing orgasm. He smiled down at Araña who was playing with the long strands of cum on her body, running them between her fingers and scooping them into her mouth. She smiled back at him.

"What's your name stud?"

"Tommy. Tommy Gunn."

"You are fucking amazing Tommy Gunn."

"I know, bitch, I know."

And then suddenly his lover-boy attitude disappeared. He grabbed her by the hair and jerked her back to her feet, just as violently as he had before. He led her to the car doors, which were so old and weak that he managed to pry them open. The train was sailing down the rusty track at 40 miles per hair, currently over one of the dirty, polluted rivers that ran through Climax City. The wind howled in the train-car, cooling off their hot bodies and sending Araña's long black hair flying.

"Tommy!" she screamed. "What are you doing!"

"You're right! I am amazing! But you're just stupid ho, and I shouldn't be wasting my time with shit like you."

The heartbroken look of betrayal on her face was the last thing he saw as he tossed her out of the train. She screamed as she fell to the river below, skipping over the surface of the water like a stone.

Tommy let go of the door and it slowly closed back up, cutting off the cold wind. He found his clothes on the floor and put them back on. Then he went to the bag left by Arianna on the train's seats. There were a change of clothes in them, some t-shirts and tight jeans, along with a little purse stuffed with money and a cell-phone.

He looked over to where Bunny was still lying, naked and passed out. Tommy took the bag of clothes and went over to the sexy little school girl, grabbing one of her pigtails and lifting her off the ground, slinging her small body over his shoulder. He gave her bubble butt a hard slap and laughed.

"You're coming home with me, sweetie," he said. "You're going to help me get into this secret society. Doesn't that sound like fun?"

The train came to Tommy's stop. He got off and headed home, carrying the bag of clothes and the naked Bunny with him, but most importantly also with a new lust for life. Watching Araña fuck Bunny up, and then fucking up Araña himself was the most fun he had enjoyed since turning eighteen and discovering sex. He wasn't sure how he was going to get into this Secret Sex-Fight Society, but somewhere deep down he knew he was going to, and he was going to become its greatest champion.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,626 Followers