Secret Sins Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huuu-uu-uhhh! Oh, fuck M-Mommm! Oh my fffuuuuck!"

By the time Margie had graduated to licking his balls, her eyes were half closed and one of his hands were at the back of her head. One of her slid to his straining shaft, picking it from his belly, staring at it as she licked. At her touch, he began humping her face, groaning in pleasured agony at this teasing as his sticky pre-cum soiled her features.

"Margie, I softly informed, "I think everyone here wants to see you suck your son's cock. So..."

She stopped licking, barely glancing at me before contemplating his stiff member. When she rose higher, her face hovering over his cockhead while her majestically huge tits rested on his thighs, we all held our breath as her mouth opened. Then her face lowered, lips kissing his helmet and then softly flowing over its ridge until she could begin sucking the gooey pre-cum that had been smeared there.

"Mmmm..." she approved before going down on him.

"Ohhh, fuck!" Darren groaned. "Ohhhh, fuck, yeah! Oh, Mom, suck my fuckin' cock!"

Sumitra came then and there in a wild, high pitched, squealing fit of pelvic thrusts. Her eyes rolled as her fingers frenetically worked her pussy. It was quite the performance, and Joel, Haley and I were watching her as much as Margie and Darren. When she finished, she sat there, skirt hiked to her belly, watching Darren and Margie in a daze as she lightly caressed her sticky, wet mound, twitching and gasping. Yes, I was really coming to like her.

Catching my approving eye, she managed a little smile, saying in a shaky voice, "Ohh-h, sis-ister... come and lick me..."

I'd hoped to take a turn with Darren, but his mother seemed presently busy with him, deep throating his meat in an impressive display of her cock sucking abilities while making lewd choking sounds. Darren was in a sexual stupor, eyes and mouth wide as he watched his mother give him head. He was shivering and making little sounds that were kind of cute and adorable, considering the fact that it was his own mother who was making him feel that way.

So, wanting this to continue, I got off the couch, stepping around Margie where she knelt on the floor in front of Darren, and took the same position in front of my new little friend. Sumitra was grinning in anticipation, spreading her legs further for my face.

"Ooooh, sister... you are so pretty..."

I love compliments.

I gave her a big, sexy smile and then began making out with her hot, sticky snatch, smearing her essence over my lower face as I licked and sucked until she was clean.

I left her close to another orgasm, her face pleading as I straightened up to see Margie still beside me, a big smile on her face as she stroked Darren's meat. Her son was pretty close too, and his pleading moans were such a turn on as I watched Margie tease him. She leaned over and licked my lips, tasting Sumitra's essence and tickling my mouth until a desperate groan from behind distracted us.

Joel was now sitting on the sectional, legs spread as Haley struggled with his cock, obviously trying to deep throat him as she'd seen her mother doing to Darren.

"Ooooh, honey..." Margie commented, helpfully adding, "Breathe through your nose, okay?"

"Margie," I sleazed, "wouldn't it be fun to watch your husband eating Sumitra's pussy?"

"Yes," she said with a smile, looking at Sumitra, then at her husband to say, "Joel, why don't you eat Sumitra's tasty pussy? And... when you cum, make sure it's in Haley's mouth. Make sure our girl swallows it all, okay baby?"

"Mmmm!" Haley commented, an ambiguous indicator of how she felt about this directive as her father nodded, watching Sumitra who was now on her feet and eagerly removing her skirt.

Margie turned back to her son, giving him a special smile before going down on him again, sucking like a whore as Darren watched in astonishment.

Once again, I was so turned on by all of this, my porn addiction having me so accustomed to watching, that I forgot about my own needs in order to simply observe the depravity all around me, depravity that I had incited. I was so wet that, had I been standing, I'm sure it would have been running down the insides of my thighs, and my nipples were so hard and erect, I was surprised they didn't tear through my slutty dress.

Leaning in close, I whispered in Darren's ear, "Wouldn't it be fun to cum all over your mother's face?"

The idea hit his sluggish little mind like lightening. I could see it in his eyes as the very thought rushed him closer to orgasm.

"Mu- Mo-om... Mom, I wanna cum o-on your face! Mom, I wanna cum all over your fuckin f-face! Mom, I'm gonna cum! Fuck, Mommy, gonna fff- uhh-hh, fffuuuuck!" he desperately called.

I didn't think it was going to happen, didn't think she'd even heard, and it wouldn't have surprised me given the gusto with which she was avidly sucking her son's rod but, at the last second, she stopped, regarding her son with a strange expression as her face hovered over his quivering cockhead. For an instant, it looked as though she'd come to her senses, realizing that she was actually sucking off her own son, but she kept on vigorously pumping him, slack jawed, her strokes playing at the top end of his meat.

When he cried out, his first mighty blast doused her upper lip and nose, Margie flinching with the contact of his thick, forceful ejaculate. His second provided a healthy lacing for her right cheek and forehead, and made her flinch again, her eyes and mouth opening wider as a third plastered her lips and flung inside her mouth. Another heavy shot decorated forehead and hair, and the last two laced her left cheek. Throughout it all, Darren was practically screaming, eyes wide open as he watched himself soiling his own mother's face until what was undoubtedly the best orgasm of his life was finished.

But it was when his mother looked at me that most impressed me. Her expression was like that of a crazy person, blank but hungry as her eyes gave me a quick up and down glance. When she began to speak, slowly stroking her still hard son's cock, my heartrate sped up, having no idea what I was about to hear.

"Nobody's inspected you yet, Lieutenant Watts."

As exciting as the implications of her observation were, I could barely concentrate on them. I was so distracted and turned on by her soiled face that coherent thought was next to impossible.

On the other portion of the sectional, meanwhile, Haley was still sucking her father's cock. She seemed to have picked up a pace and skill, the eighteen year old looking more like a porn princess as she energetically slurped and licked, her hand pumping and twisting her father to groaning delight. Sumitra had positioned herself with her feet straddling his hips, her snatch right in his face as his hands held it there by her buttocks. Her shrill squeaks and squeals were evidence as to what kind of a job he was doing, and the fact that she still wore her top and belly chain, her thick, beautiful black hair flowing down her back, were exactly the kinds of details that my psyche has always turned right onto.

Closer to home, I was being somewhat roughly pulled over and into Darren's lap by him and his grinning mother. When I was there, I put up no resistance, deciding to simply let them both do whatever they wanted to do with me.

As Margie began spreading my thighs, Darren reached around from beneath and behind me to grab the hem of my sleeve dress, forcefully jerking it to my navel. Margie's cum laced face split in a wider grin as she held my legs spread wide, feasting her eyes on my sheer, red garter belt and soaking wet panties. She just stared for a second, licking her lips and getting a fair amount of cum for that effort before she spoke in a low, husky voice.

"Darren, don't be too shocked at this, but... Mommy loves pussy."

"Inspect her," he encouraged in reply, seemingly not very shocked at his mother's filthy admission.

"Yeah," she said with a quick glance at me. "I'll inspect her, alright."

That said, she lowered her face and started licking my crotch, just to the outer edges of my panties while Darren held the front of my dress for her. His half flaccid member rolled out from underneath me, springing up in front of my pussy, but she only took it in her hand, fingers playing with its helmet as she held it out of the way of her patient tongue.

When she started licking my anus through my panties, my senses leapt to the ceiling. Darren's other hand started grabbing at my boobs, kneading and squeezing, soon finding my excited nipples as my pelvis humped Margie's face and my mouth opened in a louder, longer moan. Then she worked her way up, still licking through the soaked sheer of my panties until her tongue began its massage of my opening. I jerked and gasped, watching this incredible scene in which I was now playing the starring role, moaning and squirming until her hot tongue found my hardened clitoris.

"Margie!" I yipped, twitching violently. "Ooooh, Margieee!"

As Joel was convulsing in orgasm, desperately groaning into a squealing Sumitra's pussy, Haley greedily gulped down his entire load of jism. Margie had missed it, having repositioned herself so that she could now aggressively suck at my clit, drawing it into her mouth and working it with her tongue. The texture of the sheer grinding against it was mind blowing and I wailed, abandoning myself to pure, hedonistic pleasure, decadent in its greed and spiritually damning in its sinfulness.

When she stopped, looking up at me, my senses were reeling and I almost giggled deliriously at the wanton look on her face as she took the edges of my panties in her hands.

"Time to get rid of these pretty panties, you little whore..."

Oh, I loved that, her words and tone sending tingles down my back as she tore the front of my red panties wide open, spreading her hands until I could feel even the rear panel tearing up to the waistband. By the time she was finished, the remnant hung from my right thigh, and Margie took in the sight of my bare pussy, rubbing my blonde tuft as she looked up at me.

"Looks like you passed inspection, Lieutenant Watts," she said, taking her son's stiffening length in her hand. "But, if you don't mind, I'd like you to stick around for something else. Call it a... a community service. See, I'm pretty sure my Darren is still a virgin and, at his age, that's not healthy. So, you're gonna fix that for him."

My only response was a high pitched sound as she inserted Darren's cockhead past my suddenly spread labia. I felt him shudder beneath me to the sudden sensation, and my mouth opened wide as two inches of his snake languidly slipped inside me. With a moan and a shift of his pelvis, another two inches disappeared, and another high pitched sound escaped my throat. It felt so good, so satisfyingly complete and, as his member began to harden, thicken inside me, the sensations his cock created there only got better and better until he stretched me out so far it began to hurt.

But, apart from longer, louder high pitched wailing, my only reaction was to arch my back, optimizing my pussy's angle as he thrust upwards from underneath me, hiding more of his wonderful length up inside my aching depth.

"Oooooh, shit!" I crooned, both his hands now fondling my boobs. "Oooooh, shit! Ohhh, my fuckin' pussy!"

"How's she feel, son?"

"Uhhh-hhh, f-fuck, yeah!" he very positively replied.

The feeling was out of this world, the satisfying pain, the wonderful psychological high of knowing I was being fucked by him right in front of his mother. When I was pulled upright by Margie, I was like a ragdoll, squawking and squealing to the increased penetration that this position offered. When he started bouncing me in his lap, my senses seemed to blur together, and I'm not even sure which one of them it was who grabbed my collar to begin tearing my dress down. This wonderful act soon left my upper body clothed in nothing but the violently defeated dress's long sleeves, my boobs bouncing and jouncing free with each helpless bounce I took in Darren's lap.

Behind Margie, Haley had moved up, straddling her father's lap so she could spread Sumitra's tushie cheeks to lick her anus. Her father's still hard cock was at a deadly angle with her pussy and, when she lowered herself, taking in his wide cockhead, she shuddered violently as Sumitra came in a squealing, messy splash against Joel's face.

About two seconds after that, I came, my eyes rolling up in my head like they do, sound blotted from my ears while my entire body went numb except for the sensation of Darren's beautiful, unstoppable, relentlessly pounding cock.

And a funny thing happened in that moment. In an instant, I was no longer, 'Lieutenant Tara Watts of the Salvation Army'. I was just Tara Watts, a horny, slutty, desirable twenty year old whose appetite for depravity knew no bounds, whose inhibitions were being battered to pieces, one by one, in the onslaught of my now insatiable appetite. I could feel it, like a slithering thing that had crawled from somewhere inside, a ravenous sexuality pushing my career out of the throne of top priority in my mind. There was now a new queen with new directives, my body and life her loyally bound subjects for all time.

All hail the new Queen.