Secret Sins Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers

Were we somehow related? Was there a reason for why I always felt such a connection with her, or was this just some needful wish on my part in the face of finding out that Bill and Shirley Watts weren't my biological parents? If we were related, it would explain Donna's interest in me. She'd said that the whole reason she was in Regina, the reason she'd become Donna Liski, was all because of me, and for what other reason would she go to such trouble? Also, if she was related to my biological mother, (wack-job) this would actually explain how she could have known I was adopted. In fact, it was the only way because it was the only possible reason for her having taken an interest in me in the first place. I mean, I doubt she just picked me out of a crowd at some point in my life and thought, "Oh, there's a pleasant young woman. I think I'll make it my mission in life to become close to her." No.

Most astounding was how these thoughts led me to the realization that she must have known where I'd be posted after CFOT before I did, in order for her to be my ready and waiting 'assistant'. She would have to have gotten to someone at the college in order to know this, then move to Regina, pick out a life to take over, then probably influence the Major's mind in order to ensure that she'd be hired.

Influence the Major's mind...

"Oh, shhhit!" I hissed.

Kneading and lightly tugging at my erected nipples, I had to wonder at how much of the Major's treatment of me might have been engineered by Donna from the start. An effort to get me out of and away from the Salvation Army, an organization she had no respect for to begin with, a career that would have taken too much of my time and attention from her and what she wanted from our relationship.

Could it be true?

Donna and Roman did show up, both of them eager to please, but with an underlying sense of worry. Realistically, I couldn't blame them for that. I watched them bustle about, laying out my uniform, some lingerie, a change of clothes and some decidedly slutty sleepwear. She'd obviously sent them to the Mission with her keys. While they tended to my minor head injury, I was tempted to question them, but thought better of it, also turning down their offer of themselves so I could 'satisfy my needs', as they'd put it, before they left. I definitely wanted to satisfy my needs, but not with them. I felt bad for them but, beyond that, there was some subtle thing about those two that turned me off.

After they left, I changed into the provided black miniskirt and white blouse for a trip downstairs to the restaurant and, as I ate, I found I no longer had the mind space for any pressing personal issues. I didn't want to debate, or think anymore. I only wanted to enjoy my hot meal, feeling suddenly tired and sleepy from the day's turmoil and, I suppose, all the vodka I'd been drinking.

There was a particular man at another table, a middle aged and somewhat large, stocky man in a gray suit. He was mildly attractive, looking towards my table off and on as we ate. On one of these occasions, our eyes met and he smiled. I smiled back before envisioning myself spread legged on a bed before him so he could fuck me silly, maybe cum all over my tits and belly. I didn't want to know his name, I didn't want him to stay after he was done with me, but only to use me like a whore and then leave.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers