All Comments on 'Secret Sins Ch. 12'

by Ameaner

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome, as usual

This was great! Having the group give in to their hidden desires. I daresay that was not the first time Candace licked pussy. And they all were immersed in their perverse wants and needs.

A quick aside. From your other stories, it seems your research things pretty well, so I wanted to give you this detail you may have missed. Muslim women don't have a bush. They are required to shave all but their head, at a minimum every thirty days. Ostensibly, it's for hygiene, but anti-muslims say it's because Mohammed liked them young. His favorite wife, Aisha, he married when she was eight. Whatever the reason, they're smooth all over.

Now to the best part. I knew it! I knew there was a Sera connection somewhere. Now we find out that Donna and Tara both are Sera related. I remember Marie was insane and had three daughters, but I don't remember any of them named Donna or Tara. So maybe she had a fourth. And which Marie is which. Both ladies' mothers were named Marie. So both have a Sera connection somehow, but which came from insane Marie? And how does the other Marie fit in? And which woman goes to which Marie? And what of the cellar dweller? Is the Sera herself?

So many questions. So many untold stories. You are a freaking master at this! Aside from the first chapter, which really only goes to show how impatient people are, look at your scores. Through the roof! I can't wait for the next chapter of this tale. I love all your Sera stories! Glad to see there are other familes involved. Keep this plotline coming please! Love it!

MajesticJMajesticJabout 6 years ago
Wow

Lots to comment on. Firstly, did Donna actually command them to microwave their dog? That’s fucked up and psycho. Tara might need to beware at some point. We’ve seen that the descendants of Sera are not above murdering each other. Really excited to solve the mystery of the cellar dweller. Not surprised Marie had another child. I am surprised that Tara is talking to basements because the only ones on record to have done so, Coby and Marie, were both insane and damaged and Tara seems pretty stable. Unless the cellar voice drives you insane. Anyway, keep it coming. 5 stars as always.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a8 months ago

In fiction, as in real life, I like seeing holy rollers forces to recognize/accept their hypocrisy toward life, sex and simply being human. I honestly wish I had a Sera. Finally, the author has possibly started to lift the veil as pertains to Marie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous