Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awww

Sorry but this chapter felt really rushed and sloppy. Especially the ending. A lot of grammatical errors too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I agree this chapter was rushed and ended abruptly. Those of us who LOVE this story are willing to wait for the quality you so wonderfully deliver. Can't wait to find out what happens!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I also agree that this was rushed and not of the same quality of your other chapters. Your other chapters have been amazing with great plot development and scene description. This seemed disorganized and jumped around a lot, it mimicked what one would expect if watching at a party but was hard to follow in print form. Looking forward to your next chapter though, very excited to see where you bring these characters!

SunndannceSunndanncealmost 9 years ago
Good... but..

I agree with the others - this chapter is a bit rushed and disorganized. Divide it up and develop each scene just a bit more and you'll be onto something. The bones are good, here. Very good.

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 8 years ago
What?

It just stopped. Is Alex getting overloaded with too many sensations? I think this chapter was intended to give us a slide show of various types of BDSM activities in a short period of time.

mcmilwpmcmilwpover 8 years ago
Sloppy but entertaining

I do like the idea of Angelo's adjustable wenches. Surely that's what BDSM is all about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just sex?

Please don't get me wrong but does Gavin only visit sex clubs? Most of the club's and dungeons I've visited had little to no sex on display. While every place has their own protocol some of them even prohibit it. Why don't you ever describe scenes solely involving BDSM? The "S" in BDSM doesn't refer to sex. I know this is a fictitious erotic story but it's not a realistic depiction of the BDSM community. I have to giggle through while admitting that the sex is here is really hot! It makes as horny as hell as I'm sure it's meant to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous