Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The Wall

Well, another fantasitic installment for Gavin and Alex. The question that is hanging is, "what is on the wall?" There are a coulpe possibilities. The romantic might say that Gavin is on the wall, but i don't think Alex would do that. My personal opinion is that it is either a wolf or, and this is more of a backup answer, just Gavin's eyes. I would love to hear other peoples opinion so feel free to compound or dispute anything in this post. I am merely curious to hear other people's opinions.

gentleoneexplorergentleoneexploreralmost 9 years ago
Wondering

This was a fulfilling part of the story but it does leave one wondering what is on the wall even though it was obviously well received as well Alex could not read Gavin after she gave her speech which declared her love for him along with what he did for her. I am very interested in how he felt about this public declaration and also the attention she brought to such a private man. I loved he prudish mother and how Gavin handled her. It was gusty of him to invite her parents to stay at their place when Gavin and Alex were going to be enjoying each others company and I wonder if her mother heard some of their love making. It would serve her right as she is so judgmental.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

First of all did anyone else notice that Alex didn't thank her own mother at the ceremony? Was this because she was nervous and forgot or was it intentional? These last two updates have been wonderfully well sequenced, the pace is excellent and the body is fantastic. While so far the question has been on what Alex painted I think we should also be asking what the future of our love couple is and how can it go tragically wrong if Elizabeth were to come back into the fold.

JRackhamJRackhamalmost 9 years ago
The Wall

I say that it's a giant Blackhawks logo, depending on how they do against the Bolts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Applause! Applause!

Your skill as a writer is maturing. Compare for yourself this chapter with others. The ending works for me.

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsalmost 9 years ago
WOW and Fantastic!

Another wonderful chapter to your story! I love how you have depicted a 24/7 D/s relationship and real life amongst the vanilla world! It's not all just about kinky sex- ;-)

This story has turned into my favorite on this site so far- Thank you, CJT! As far as the wall, I will add my two cents worth of guesses- I think it must have something to do with the Chicago fire- She was thinking of being that hot while in the shower when she had to leave and draw- I also remember the theme to this festival or whatever had something to do with past, present and future- So it has to be the fires destruction of the city, then something for now and the future of the city! Hmmmm, no answers to my own questions- LOL Keep guessing everybody, I love reading your thoughts about the wall!

CJTCJTalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you for posting!

Just checking in with you guys, I love the feedback both on these boards and in my email box! I try to email you guys that are posting where I can. I will say, the next several chapters have been written, the wall will be revealed next chapter! Thank you to those who are posting I do read all of these! I love the fact you guys are guessing what is on the wall!

CJT

gentleoneexplorergentleoneexploreralmost 9 years ago
Mother

Just a note in response to a feedback post. Someone posted did you notice she didn't mention her mother. In her speech she thanked her parents which I would think includes her mother. She did single out her father probably due to the fact that he was an art teacher who would have had a greater influence on her work than her prudish mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
When . . . ?

Your audience is waiting, maestro or should I spell that Master. Please don't keep us in suspense. I'm greedy I want the whole story now, PLEASE!

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 8 years ago
"I love you. "

She said it in public without asking for permission. How will he deal with it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous