Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow

Thank you for not keeping us on that cliff hanger, what an awesome chapter. Gavin did such an amazing job arguing with Alex's family, so well written and thought out. Thank you!

kitten_in_heatkitten_in_heatalmost 9 years ago
Wow

You're on a roll here! A delightful read as always. I imagine you have something big planned for when they finally get around to trying anal.

I love how Gavin was honest about being scared at the prospect of marriage but still manages to reassure Alex that he isn't going anywhere.

I'm not surprised that they decided to put that talk on hold for now, given how other issues like her family matters and Elizabeth's problems seem to be looming overhead.

I'm excited to see what they'll do to help Livy though. The mother on the other hand is consistently bitchy everytime she makes an appearance but I still hope she manages to see the error of her ways and find a way to make it up to her daughters and to her husband...before it is too late to make amends. Or perhaps that's just me being too optimistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
story

This is an excellent chapter story. I look on this site every time to see if there is more. Keep it up. 😁😃

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Enjoying the characters. On the sexy side of things, the bj was great. It doesn't have to be all face fucking, wretching, asphyxiation. In fact, much better when it's not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This is like a junk yard dog with a bone.

You just won't let it go.

Crazy_ChristineCrazy_Christinealmost 9 years ago
Happy, Happy, Happy

I lay here and smile my secret smile. So much of what A & G have shared, I am sharing w/ my husband. He has even begun to adopt healthier lifestyle choice so he can keep up w/ my enthusiasm. Good Night

InaryaInaryaalmost 9 years ago
More?

Please more ;)

gentleoneexplorergentleoneexploreralmost 9 years ago
Great Chapter

I love how you have Gavin address the family and it is obvious that he is getting angry but he quotes the bible and remains controlled in his dialogue about Al's being famous or passing his knowledge to others. He tried to give the family the opportunity to recognize that he had planted the seed to at least one person right at their table but they didn't want to recognize either Alexandria or Al. As the saying goes from the mouths of babies Nora recognizes the love that Gavin and Alexandria share and when she gets hurt he is so concerned and gentle with Nora. I wonder if Alexandria wasn't looking for Gavin to come up with a solution for Livy and Nora quickly like moving them to the vicinity where they live but not too close. I also thought it was interesting that he was on quite a roll and commented on racism as well. It was revealing to learn that his father was a janitor and we already knew his mother was a teacher, but they only wanted Gavin to do his best. They were likely very proud of him becoming a doctor but to him a doctor is not all that important as long as people work to their potential.The blowjob was quite erotic and the wolf had came out prior to that as well. I thought when they were in the car that things were not going so well but Gavin is so unpredictable and was immediately aggressive once inside the door of their room.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A little inconsistency

Love the story!

The inconsistency:

In part 11 you wrote . . .""Dad was a diplomat at the U.N.," Gavin told her. "

In part 26 you labeled Gavin's father as a janitor.

Hmmmmm

CJTCJTalmost 9 years agoAuthor
no inconsistency

Pavy's father was the UN Ambassador, not Gavin's. Gavin ' s father was not mentioned except to say he died of a broken heart. Sorry if there was a misunderstanding. I will make sure I will clarify it when/if I take this to book form.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love this series

I adore this series. Finally a good story on here and not just raunchy sex tales. I love how the characters have grown together and can't wait to see where you take them. Please never stop posting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Next chapter?

Great chapter. When is the next chapter coming out?

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 8 years ago
Oral in 2 ways

Gavin's dissertation at the table was amazing. Then the marriage discussion in the car. Then the oral sex in the hotel room. An overall powerful chapter.

Cindy1001Cindy1001about 8 years ago
Need more stars

I need more stars than five to express how I love this especially well-wrought and well-written series. This Chapter seems to be the summit so far and Gavin's monologue at the Christmas table was superb and had me gasping for air - because I withheld it.

Shadow21GXShadow21GXalmost 8 years ago
5 isn't enough.

Your stories are amazing. The sex, plot, contrast of characters, everything comes together to make this story. I hope you have more. I'll take it anyway I can.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous