Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Thanks for the heads up about the break, anxiously awaiting your return! This is a very interesting twist in the story and I am very intrigued to how this will turn out. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Sadly September first seems a long time to wait for the next installment of this tantalizing story. I'm going to miss it this month.

silent_submissive114silent_submissive114over 8 years ago
Roll on September!

Thanks for the pre warning, though I can't wait for September now. The story certainly has a good twist that I didn't see coming, I can't wait to see what will happen next. :)

gentleoneexplorergentleoneexplorerover 8 years ago
September is a whole month away

I too will be awaiting September, but do realize you have other projects on the go as well. If I forget have a Happy Birthday on September 1st and I hope this story doesn't keep Alexandria and Gavin in Africa too long because I would like to see their relationship develop more if it can get any more intense then it already is. There is also Livy and Nora and their situation that would be good to have an update on at some point. This story keeps one reading because it is well written and makes one wonder what is coming next. Very good writing and September can't come fast enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a good job

okay you can take a break....but you must promise to continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Maybe wait until Sept 3015?

Then we won't need to worry about this muck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too long!

September! You've hooked me and now you make me wait :-)

Enjoy your break. I'll be waiting anxiously for your next posting. Keep up the good work.

Missy10256Missy10256over 8 years ago

Please come back to this story. It's so wonderful on all levels! Enjoy your break. Alex and Gavin and the gang will be missed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoy your Break

Please ignore people with criticism which is not constructive. I agree, if you don't like a book don't wait 30 chapters in to keep emphasising it. Its childish.

One piece of constructive criticism is that you don't need to worry about using adjectives that describe them as joking when making threatening comments to eaxh other. The relationship has already been established and it makes it look amatuerish in my opnion.

I would also like to say thanks for not emphasising African stereotypes like some books do. I appreciate the fact you acknowledged people in Africa actually contributing to healthcare and want to look after others as opposed to what adverts make it seem.

Overall good chapter and enjoy your break :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoy your break

Another great chapter.....enjoying the development and growth of your characters. Have a great rest...look forward to your next installment!! Much success on your novel....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I will wait...

I love the series, the development of the story. Overall it is well written, I have noticed minor grammatical errors, nothing big. I am a big fan of the series and definitely will be looking for more when you are ready to return. Enjoy your break and pooh to the anonymous idiots who read it faithfully and have nothing nice to say! Maybe they have issues of their own that they aren't ready to accept about themselves .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

CJT - you are a gifted writer. This story has kept me interested and eagerly waiting for each new chapter. You've got a great sense of humor that clearly weaves itself through the lives of Gavin and Alex. Use that sense of humor to shrug off the less than kind comments. And, for the love of God, don't let them discourage you from writing. You have a true talent and there will always be people jealous of true talent. Write anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well......

I guess on the bright side, I have a few weeks of not coming to search for the next installment! I hope you enjoy your break as much as we enjoy this story, and that you come back next month and give us more! I am pretty sure I know what marker Madelyn plans to call in....... :)

nzf3254pnzf3254pover 8 years ago
Great

What a great read, sad to have to wait however, enjoy your time out

Crazy_ChristineCrazy_Christineover 8 years ago
Have a great vacation!

You certainly deserve one. I will try to wait patiently for your return. God Bless and Keep You Safe.

FuxproFuxproover 8 years ago
No sleep!

So i just stumbled over this story and couldn't stop reading all night! I love it! Enjoy your time off and i can't wait for september!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Wake me up when September is here.

Can't wait to read about Gavin and Alex's adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I discovered your series a few days back and have been devouring it since then. The plot just draws me in and won't let go. Your characters are so well fleshed out (somewhat too perfect, but hey, this is meant to be fantasy). I'm now off to check out your other stories. Thanks for your hard work writing and posting this fantastic story! :D

flamedkflamedkover 8 years ago
Amazing Story

Just started reading the story in the weekend and couldn't stop, an amazing journey. I will be looking forward to September when you continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wonderful read!!!!

I have been completely engulfed in the lives of these fantastic characters! I've enjoyed reading since being a child, and it's truly been quite a while since I've found myself this caught up in a read! You clearly have quite the gift,and it seems you are putting it to good use.I've hung on every word from the start. I would like to offer a very small bit of constructive criticism, in many of your sentences it seems you are using the word as too many times...maybe instead of using as twice you could use as then use and instead. A very minor flaw in what I see as a very major accomplishment :) well done, can't wait to read the next installment!!! On the edge of my chair, Nicole P.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Can't wait

Can't wait until September. Started reading a few days ago and could not stop. I need to read more - please write more about Alex and Gavin

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Continue!

I Can not wait for more. This series is fantastic. You are much needed to continue this series! I very much enjoy how this is headed and it is perfect. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Come back!

I can't take it anymore! You need to return!

MaithunaMaithunaover 8 years ago
!!! Cannot Rate This Highly Enough!!!!

I just found these stories about 3 days ago, and I am thoroughly in love. Not only did you create some very nice bdsm scenes that encompass a very wide range of kinks, but you actually turned it into a story where I want to know more about the characters than simply how they fuck. It took me 3 days to get through all of these, and I am glad I did not find them earlier as now I don't have to wait as long as some have for your next update. Seriously, I enjoyed these more than I did 50 shades (and I'm actually one of the crowd who like the books!) thank you so much for writing these gems..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Where is CJT?!

CJT has disappeared again. I understand you need a break and everyone gets moments of A lack of inspiration but I am waiting very impatiently for Alex and Gavin to return in #34!

#whereiscjt?!

Crazy_ChristineCrazy_Christineover 8 years ago
-Missing You- I'm a greedy B.....

Learning to be more submissive is hard for me too. Please know I'm here, praying for your health and happiness.

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 8 years ago
Africa

I am glad that Alex persuaded Gavin to go. Both of them are quite a amazing people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Africa is not a country

I love your writing and this story. One small thing, though... If you are going to go there, please pick a specific conflict or country or make one up. Africa is not a country, it is continent. You can't have a 'civil war' that spans the entire place. South Africa is as different from Somalia as the US is to Argentina. Many countries like Ghana and Kenya are pretty stable with middle income economies, quite different from the South Sudan or Syrian contexts, for example. You're story is great and you've got the State Department's number down in many ways. But it would be so much less distracting if you'd be more specific about a place or conflict. No need for high levels of accuracy or detail, of course, but it can be a bit insulting to lump an entire continent into one bucket.

Keep writing- you're great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't her it!

The closer I get to where CJT leaves off I just don't get what could have caused him to abandon such an amazing story. I feel such a connection between him and his work here. There's an intimacy with these characters that seems so genuine and I'm in not even referring to the hot sex. I only know that it's an unfinished book and hope once I read the last chapter I can get some understanding why he's left them without a resolution.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I know that this might not be read. I agree with Anonymous from almost 8 years ago. Lumping Africa together like a country is completely wrong. North Africa is different from east Africa and that's different from west Africa, and different from southern Africa. Sometimes schooling and a lack of, outside your own country, interest in other continents such as Africa, and this white saviour supply flight and transport becomes exotic in a story. Also I have travelled and worked in East and Central Africa in '91 into '92. Medicines sans frontiers (MSF) in English is Medicine without Borders, not Doctors!! And they are a very organised charity with highly trained staff of Doctors, Nurses, Anaesthetists, midwifes and so on, who train local health professionals in each country they work in. Anything from war casualties to Ebola outbreaks to vaccination clinics to maintaining obstetrics for a country (Afghanistan) MSF are not unprofessional as portrayed in this story, also, just 1 doctor and 1 nurse in a war zone would never happen!! And only 150 people waiting to be seen?!! In the story they flew into Nairobi (often called Nairobbery!!) And when this story was written, has a stable gvt, but like alot of places (including America) has some corruption, but gvt low level soldiers at the airport?! 3 days driving with trucks on tarmac roads (only more remote areas have packed earth roads, I spent around 8 months travelling in Kenya so I know which roads. I also went back, with friends, 3 more times) I don't think they went south down the rift valley to Tanzania (stable) north is still Kenya so I think towards central Africa and that will get you just over the border to Uganda, probably to Jinga on Lake Victoria. No civil war. Would take much longer to get to what was Zaire and now the Democratic Republic of the Congo (formally the Belgian Congo) going through Uganda. No jungle, more savanna and some trees and quite a few towns, city and villages. So should of thought about a real place (not necessarily Africa) that's having a civil war. And "Africa" isn't all jungle!! I found what I read very disappointing, the author should of made up a charity rather than diss a very good one, and read up about "Africa" and found somewhere in the world having a civil war!! It's so the story becomes more dangerous and that Gavin gets to be useful. And more exotic having sex in a tent under a mozzie net in a bed? That's just stupid!!(and what do you do with a bed when you have to break camp and move?!!) Sorry it would be camping beds and lack of space would mean others in the next bedroom and probably the entrance!! As my experience went working in medicine. Also armed guards around the camp. Anyway that's my 2p's worth....and I think the author got bored with the story or something happened and stopped writing. Lit should put warnings ⚠️ that stories are not complete or finished!! Or get very, very stupid 🙄!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous