Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
wish2basubwish2basubover 8 years ago
Marylyn is NOT living in a convent

But will Al get his dom on to keep her from acting up again? Thanks, going to be a good day for me, as I got a new chapter for a wake up present

subnotslavesubnotslaveover 8 years ago
Oh so good...

If anyone had told me, a couple of moths ago, that I would become so emotionally invested in the characters in this story I would have laughed! Yet here I am. Emotionally invested! This is a brilliant story, written by an excellent writer.The way you are developing the characters is great.Thank you CJT. Please keep the story going & going... I'm sure there are problems coming - and not just from Elizabeth!

Jules

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I have to agree with the others...especially having become so involved with the characters in the story...I also have dozens of questions and thoughts and can't wait for the next few pages. You are doing a great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

Absolutely love it. I cried through the whole chapter but it was a good cry, last time I blubbered this much was when Olivia died. Please keep up the amazing work, these characters have come to life and I can't wait to read the next chapter.

gentleoneexplorergentleoneexplorerover 8 years ago
Well Worth the Wait

Another heartfelt emotional chapter that you write so perfectly. I wonder if Nora will reveal to Father Jack or Alexandria that she sees Livy and there is so much more I wonder. I do like how Marilyn told Rev. Sellers what she thought of him leading his flock and how she is finding God. It is about time he was taken to task but it will not change him as he has his own agenda, which I think is more about money than faith. This story has kept me waiting for the next chapter every time but the wait has always been worth it. I was intrigued by how you had almost every character mentioned in this section, almost everyone. I loved, loved how Gavin told Nora to go to Madelyn and ask her question after question. Gavin is truly making a great father figure for Nora. The characters are so real. I agree with Gavin that Nora should not know about adult issues to the point she does but she uses what she knows to protect her friend. Please keep writing and I hope your story wins.

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 8 years ago
God is love.

I am glad that things are moving in this direction. Marylyn is finding peace and getting at least part of her family back. Nora is older than her years. Gavin is proving to be a good father. Elizabeth is the one who may tumble. Thanks for another great chapter.

Judy

wish2basubwish2basubabout 8 years ago
Waiting.....Waiting ....Waiting....

Impatiently, demandingly, petulantly, stamping my feet, sticking my tongue out, throwing a tantrum, not even regretting the spanking I deserve but really, Sir, is it that hard to write additional chapters? Send the kids to the in-laws, take a leave of absence from your job, tie your wife up and leave her in the playroom alone and write more. Feed my addiction to the Lasko/Steward family!

EroticallyWickedEroticallyWickedabout 8 years ago
*crossing arms tapping foot in impatience*

Don't make me get my crop! Mistress request you submit....the rest of the story. Punishment if don't. Will comment at beginning "An awesome purported trilogy, but unfinished and leaves you frustratingly hanging. Kind of like "Cross Fire" or if you waited after book 2 for book 3 of "50 Shades".

Don't finish...take you out of favorites and 2nd comment "Yet another story and author that had the potential to be fabulous, but never completed." Start going through clicking 2 stars. Again it would be great if you actually published, but easy enough to write your true voice here and publish the edited voice. I know there would be a lot of instances edited out in book 1 & 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous