Secret Smiles and Three Little Words Pt. 46

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CJT
CJT
664 Followers

"I guess this is the club," Gavin said.

She lifted her head and smiled.

"They have good music here," she told him.

"You've been here?" he asked her.

"Lena brought me here one night when it first opened," Alex smiled with a shrug.

"Oh," Gavin frowned. "Here I thought I was doing something special for you."

"You are," she smiled. "You are spoiling me rotten!"

Gavin held the door for her and she went in, the band was setting up. They were on stage and the doorman took their money and told them the music should start before too long. They found a table near the wall and sat down. A young waitress took their order but not before drooling all over Gavin with her eyes.

A streak of jealousy shot through Alex but it faded immediately when she looked to Gavin to see him respond the way he normally did when another woman batted her eyes at him. He barely acknowledged her existence. Instead his eyes were fixed on Alex, and the secret smile was out and she knew he was already planning the session he was going to have with her in his head.

"Do you even realize when another woman hits on you?" Alex asked him after the waitress left.

Gavin shrugged but didn't avert his eyes from her.

"I have what I need," he assured her. His eyes flashed playfully at her.

The night was loud, the band wasn't as good as the first time she was there, but then again she wasn't paying much attention to it anyway. She was more interested in the man across from her.

"May I move to your side of the table, Sir?" she finally asked when the distance was too much to bear anymore.

"Are you going to behave?" he asked. He chuckled and took a drink of his water when her smile broadened and she looked to the table. "Didn't think so." She looked up at him.

"Come here," he told her and she quickly moved to sit next to him.

"May I touch you, Sir?" she asked.

"Yes," he smiled.

She dropped her hand on the inside of his thigh, gently running her fingers up and down his inner thigh. She let her hand wander farther up with each gentle stroke. Soon she was brushing his manhood through his pants with her fingers, relishing in its response to her gentle touch.

"I so want to go down on you, right here, right now," she smiled.

Gavin chuckled and shook his head. He was feeling that way as well. He lifted his hand to get the waitresses attention, the young woman frowned when she realized Alex had changed spots and was now seated next to Gavin. She could tell Alex was being naughty, just by the smile on her face. The flushed cheeks, the secret smile and their close proximity to one another. Her hand obviously in the man's lap or near there.

"Can we get the check, please?" Gavin told the young girl. Alex stared her down as she stood across from him, and took pleasure in the disappointment in the girl's eyes. Alex looked around after the girl left.

"Oh my God," Alex whispered.

"What?" Gavin asked following her eyes. He frowned.

"I think Elizabeth might be having an affair!" Alex laughed. "Not that I blame her! Anything is better than Royce!"

Elizabeth was flirting with a man near the bar. Alex recognized him from her first visit here. It was the same man she witnessed Elizabeth sucking off in the alley way. He must be a regular here at the bar Alex thought, or perhaps he was one of the owners. It seemed really unlikely to her that the man would just show up on a whim at the same time Alex had been her each time. So obviously he had a purpose here.

Alex looked to Gavin to see him roll his eyes and exhale deeply. The entire mood of the table changed and Alex began to wonder if Gavin regretted letting Elizabeth leave. It seemed anytime she was near them Gavin's mood soured. Alex looked back when the waitress came back and waited as Gavin pulled his credit card out to pay the bill. She looked back to see the Elizabeth and her play toy leave the bar.

Alex wondered if they were going out for another quick fuck or suck in the alley again. Part of her enjoyed the idea that she might see the goddess in action again. She loved to watch her and it was always fun to see her skills. She found that she missed watching her work Gavin to a degree when they were together and the three of them would play in their sessions. So small glimpses of the raven haired beauty always got her excited.

Alex felt her Domme side flex and the urge to play with someone came over her. She looked to Gavin as he signed the bill. She would have to let that feeling pass. Maybe the next party they went to, Gavin would let her play with a party favor there. He seemed to enjoy her last performance as a Domme.

Walking out of the bar, Alex let that feeling slide away as she began to think about Gavin working her in a session. She was disappointed that instead of going the way she had seen Elizabeth in the alley, they turned the other way to go to where they parked the car in the parking lot across the street.

Walking by the full parking lot near the building she looked in. The smile crossed her face as she saw Elizabeth, palms down on the trunk of a car near the shadows, barely visible. The large biker looking man behind her, her short skirt pushed up onto her hips, his pants down around his ankles as he held her hips and hammered her with his cock from behind.

"Holy shit," Alex gasped.

The growl she heard from Gavin told her of his disproval. He took her by the arm and led her away with a quickened pace. She looked to him and saw the secret smile gone, replaced with a hardness she hadn't seen in some time. Not since her bout of pneumonia.

He chirped the doors to the Aston Martin from a distance and angrily opened the door and held it for her. She got in without saying anything. The door closed with a slam, hard enough to make her jump slightly. She watched him walk around the car and get into the driver's side, again shutting the door harder than necessary.

"Are you ok, Sir?" Alex asked him.

"I'm fine," he told her shortly, the tone alone told her all she needed to know. He was anything but 'fine'.

"Have I done something to anger you?" she asked him.

He looked to her and saw the concern in her eyes. He shook his head and blew out a breath.

"No," he said, his tone softening.

"She isn't cheating on you," Alex pointed out. "She is cheating on Royce!" Gavin said nothing at first. "Do you still have feelings for her?"

"What are you talking about?" Gavin finally growled.

"It's obvious your mood has soured," Alex pointed out. "If it isn't me, then it has to be Elizabeth."

"I'm fine," he told her again.

"So answer the question," she said forcefully.

"Be careful," he warned her.

"I'm ok if you want to bring her back into our lifestyle," Alex assured him.

"I most definitely don't want her back," Gavin told her. "And no, I don't have the same feelings for her, or long to have her back. That relationship is over, and I'm glad it's over."

"Then why are you angry she is fucking some guy? She obviously sees him on the side," Alex pointed out.

"What do you mean?" he asked her at a red light.

"The last time I was in the bar, Lena and I spied her giving him a blowjob in the alleyway. They must be a thing," Alex shrugged.

"Is that what you think that is?" Gavin scoffed. "Some sort of boyfriend, girlfriend thing?"

"Yeah," Alex nodded. Gavin shook his head. "It's not?"

"Did you think it was odd that Beth wore those long gloves at your show?" Gavin asked her.

"I kinda liked them," Alex shrugged. "Gave her an old movie star glam look."

"Didn't notice the dark circles under her eyes? The fact her hands shook? Or that she seemed to have some sort of skin rash that she couldn't quite scratch enough?" Gavin asked her. Alex shrugged.

"I envy you," Gavin said turning back towards the stoplight they were at.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Alex asked her anger spiking. It had been a long time since it appeared he was picking a fight with her. Not since early on when he was trying to keep her at arm's length.

"To not know what I know," Gavin said softly. "To not have seen the nightmares I have seen."

"I don't understand," Alex implored with him.

"She's an addict," Gavin said bluntly. "Everything about her screams it!" He told her as he accelerated. "The gloves? Covering up injection sites on her arm. The scratching? A byproduct of her using. The sunken eyes, the dark circles, the loss of weight...all of it." He was quiet for a few moments.

"I've been down that road," Gavin told her. "It is so obvious to me, so painfully obvious." The lone tear slipped out but she only saw it and said nothing.

"And the man?"

"Her dealer, obviously," Gavin told her.

"What?"

"Elizabeth doesn't have a job, she is doing volunteer work that Royce's dad set up for her," Gavin explained. "She doesn't have the money for drugs...so she is using what she has to get her fix."

"I have been hearing in circles that Royce has been ordered to stay away from the drugs while he gets put in position to take the Senate. It's obvious Elizabeth can't, or wont, walk away. She gets her money from Royce, and he isn't giving her enough to buy drugs," Gavin continued.

"You think she is trading sex for drugs?" Alex said in disbelief. Gavin looked to and gave a short laugh of disbelief. "How do you know for sure?"

"Because Carla did the same," Gavin snapped. "Been there, done that!"

Alex dropped her head as she thought about that. She hadn't even thought it through like that. She just thought it was a fun little tryst. She looked to Gavin and put her hand on his arm.

"I'm sorry," she whispered.

"Nothing to be sorry about," he told her robotically.

"Yes there is," Alex said to him. "You're in pain...I see that now."

"Pain not caused by you," Gavin told her as he stopped at the next light.

Alex undid her seatbelt which made him look at her as she got up on her knees to move closer to him. She put her hands to either side of his face.

"She is not your responsibility," Alex told her. "You already have two women on your plate." Alex grinned at him causing him to grin back. "I wish I could take the pain away!" she said kissing his lips.

"Are you going to sit back down in your seat and put your seatbelt on, or should I just put the car in park and bend you over my lap here and spank you?" He joked with her.

"I'm in need of a good spanking," Alex teased.

Right then the light bar of a squad car behind them flipped on and a short burp of the siren told them to go as the light was green.

"Holy shit!" Alex gasped as she sat down quickly, yanking the seatbelt across her. They both chuckled as the squad car pulled up next to them and the officers inside looked into the car. Alex waved apologetically and both officers nodded their head and pulled away from them.

"Damn," Alex laughed. "Had they waited a few minutes they could have caught us in mid kinkery, then we could have borrowed their handcuffs!"

"You are something else," Gavin said with a sigh as the anger began to melt off him.

"At least you're smiling again," Alex pointed out. "I was hoping the night wouldn't be ruined, I need my Sir to play with me!"

"Getting pretty needy there Little One," Gavin pointed out.

"It's not my fault you spoiled me," she countered.

***

"You like that you fucking whore?" the man growled in Elizabeth's ear as he yanked her hair back as he plowed his cock deep in her.

"Yes, fuck me!" she demanded.

The man let go of her hair and took his hand and smacked her square on the ass, the crack of which filled the parking lot with an echo. Elizabeth yelped as the sting of the fingers across her skin ripped through her. He followed that smack with another, then another. Reddening her ass cheek before switching to the other side to turn the other cheek into a red stinging spot.

"You are such a fucking whore," the man growled.

He began to tighten his grip on her hips and began to drive with such a force that her body hit the trunk of the car she was using for balance. His powerful body driving her into the trunk lid.

"Fuck me," she hissed through clinched teeth.

Her orgasm was building as he fucked her there. His cock driving her open as he slapped her ass cheeks. The top part of her cheeks red from his slaps. The bottom of her behind, slapped by his hips as he buried himself in her hot, wet folds.

"You like my cock, whore?" he asked as he yanked her hair to one side.

"Yes, I love your cock," she gasped. "Fuck me!"

"Fucking slut," the man snarled. "I'm going to treat you like a whore!" He pulled out of her sex causing her whimper in disappointment, she was getting close to getting off!

The feel of his cock at her anus made her snap her head to look at him.

"Wait!" she commanded.

"Fuck that," he retorted. "You're a fucking slut, I'm going to fuck you like I please!"

"Just give me a moment," she told him. She tried to move a bit to change the angle but he forced her face against the car trunk. "Please, I don't care if you fuck my ass but I need a little lube or something to help out at first!"

"Whores don't get lube!" he growled.

He pressed his cock head into her orifice and she did her best to relax. His cock popped through the anal ring and she gritted her teeth at the feel of his cock pushing into her dry hole.

"Fucking whore, I told you that you didn't need lube," he hissed in her ear.

He continued to press deeper into her ass, she stopped trying to change the angle and worked on just relaxing her muscles to let her ass accept him. He began a hard fast drive into her and the burning feeling continued as he drove his cock in and out of her ass. She gritted her teeth in pain but could tell by the way he was grunting and the grip he had on her that he wasn't going to last too much longer anyway. So the pain would subside shortly.

With a sudden flurry of thrusts he buried his cock as far as he could into her and let his cum explode deep within her ass. The soft throb of his cock in her sensitive anus let her know he was cumming in her.

Then with the feel of a burning knife being pulled out of her ass he let his cock pull from her, the cum he just pumped into her coming out right after and splattering on the ground between her legs.

She laid there on the trunk of the car, the cum leaking out, her ass burning. He used her skirt to clean off his cock from their sex. Then pulled his pants up and buckled his belt. Digging into his pocket he pulled out a small baggie and tossed the whitish powder on the trunk lid near her face.

Without another word he left her there, her skirt up around her waist. Cum leaking out of her and shame falling on her. She looked to her Dom, the little white baggie near her face and she knew just how far she had fallen.

With tears streaking down her face she stood and straightened her skirt and picked up her Dom and made her way out of the parking lot. Her ass stinging with every step. It wasn't the first time she had been taken in the ass without lube. But it was always uncomfortable for a few days after. She hoped Royce wouldn't want anal sex for a few days.

***

Alex waited for Gavin to come around to open her door. She hoped he would not be so distracted with Elizabeth that he wouldn't want to play with her. She then chastised herself for being so selfish.

Opening the door for her he held out his hand for her to take to help her stand. The secret smile was back, and she was happy about it.

Leading her in through the garage door she stopped when he put his hands on her shoulders from behind. He let his skillful fingers pull the zipper on her dress down. She stood motionless as he pushed the fabric off her shoulder and it puddled on the floor at her feet. Slowly undoing her bra, he let it fall from her and join the dress.

His hands traveled the full length of her body from behind, his cock pressed to her to show his excitement. Her eyes fluttered closed as he crossed her breasts, down her flat stomach to her sex, cupping it gently with his fingers.

"Are you ready to play?" he asked her.

"I've been ready for hours! You've been killing me all night!" she whispered.

He took her by the hand and led her down the stairs to the basement. She smiled her secret smile the entire flight down. She knew he had been setting up something down here. She had been anxious to find out what it was since that day she found him down here wondering about the weight capacity of the floor beams.

Standing at the bottom of the stairs he gave her a look to wait, she obeyed. He went over to the laundry table and he moved it easily to the middle of the room. She smiled to herself. She hadn't even noticed that the folding table had wheels on it. She also remembered she thought it was odd that the laundry table was padded in soft leather.

"I take it that table isn't only for laundry?" She teased.

"Much like the kitchen rack in the condo, it's multi-purpose," he smiled. "Just takes a little imagination and any room, any object, can be used for sexual purposes." He pointed out. She nodded.

"Come," he said patting the table gently.

She walked over and he picked her up and set her on the table.

"Lie face down," he told her.

She turned and obeyed, letting her face lay on the cool leather. She closed her eyes and waited for his next orgasmic idea. For a few moments he didn't touch her. Instead he went to a high cabinet and began to pull some hooks and pulley's out. She watched him from her position on the table.

He came to her and began hooking hooks around the beams above them. Putting rope through the pulleys and hooking "S" hooks to clips already in place showing he had this planned for some time. Perhaps even erecting his idea to make sure it was going to work properly.

The time in between his taking her dress off her, to assembling the new play toy he was going to use on her was driving her insane. It took nearly half an hour of her lying there while he worked around her. He would touch her each time he would move, or change positions around her. A gentle finger here, a brush of his palm across her bare buttocks.

Standing at the head of the table, his cock pushing against the fabric of his pants and she could see the outline of it. She wanted to reach her teeth out and nibble on it but knew he would step back away from her if she tried. He was diving her mad with lust, the longer he took the worse it was for her. The anticipation of what he was going to do was making her legs tremble with excitement.

Soon she felt the rope looping around her arms and wrists. Then again around her thighs, calves and ankles. Then with a gentle tug, she was lifted off the table and suspended in air. Her arms and legs being pulled tight with the weight of her body as she hung there. There was a subtle worry of falling but dismissed it, if Gavin was doing it, it would hold.

Gavin continued to loop ropes around her. Two ropes looped around her chest, one on top of her breasts, one below causing her breasts to stick out as they squeezed gently on her chest.

Another set of ropes around her hips, wrapping around her body then up into the pulley in the rafters. He pulled on another rope and she was lifted a bit higher, but now the weight had shifted from her wrists, arms and legs, to her hips and chest, making her feel more secure and lest pressure on the joints of her extremities.

Gavin then pushed the table away from her and back against the wall, now she was completely suspended from the rafters with multiple ropes and knots.

"How do you feel?" he asked her gently as he ran his fingers down her back.

"Vulnerable," she admitted.

"Any pain?" he asked.

"None," she told him with a shake of her head.

CJT
CJT
664 Followers