Secret Smiles and Three Little Words Pt. 46

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CJT
CJT
668 Followers

"As this is our first suspension session, I don't want any pain," he told her. "If something starts to rub, or hurt, I need to know immediately. Don't wait and be tough."

"Yes Sir," she agreed.

Gavin continued his visual inspection of her, touching her body and driving her crazy with it. But she also knew trying to rush him would be a waste of time as he wasn't going to go to the next stage of his plan until he was sure she was safe and secure with no chance of being hurt. She even figured he would slow down even more if she tried to hurry him along.

He walked around her multiple times, checking various knots, various points in which the rope touched her skin. Wherever the roped touched, his fingers touched, making sure the rope wasn't digging into her too deeply. Running his fingers along her body.

Coming around to stand in front of her he tilted her head up with his finger.

"Are you ok?" he asked her.

"Yes," she smiled. "I'm fine."

"Then we begin," he told her moving away.

"About fucking time," she said to herself with a smile.

Moving out of her view, she heard him behind her. The sound of metal on concrete had her brain scrambling to figure out what it was. The soft hum of the wand vibrator filled in the blanks of her mind. It was the metal stand he used to prop up the wand against her sex while he played with her in another way.

She gasped when the soft rubber of the wand touched her already warming sex. He took a few moments to make sure it was properly placed so that it was firmly in her folds, right up against her clit. The vibrations rubbing against her thousands of times per minute as it shook there against her sex.

Soon she heard his footsteps move away from her as he left the wand to do its job and it was very effective as her body began to warm with the excitement. Her sex was producing heat and wetness as the toy worked her over.

Coming back to stand in front of her, she lifted her head when he knelt in front of her. The constant vibration had her body tingling all over. She smiled at him.

"I'm going to put these on you," he said showing her the nipple clamps. "Then I'm going to attach this weight." He showed her a gun metal gray weight similar to what she used to use as a kid fishing. She nodded.

"It's been a long while since I had to remind you of a few things," he said, his voice catching a touch of hardness. "But you know I don't like being nodded at."

"Fuck," she gasped. "I'm sorry Sir! I understand, you are going to put nipple clamps on me!"

"Better," he smiled. He kissed her lips gently and she came. The vibrations putting her on edge, the excitement of playing pushing her to the precipice then his gentle kiss pushed her over the edge.

"Keep track," he told her with his lips on hers.

"One," she gasped.

"I'm pushing you hard tonight," he told her. "Remember your safe words, use them if you need to."

Safe words? Really? She trusted him completely and he was too careful with her to harm her. She hadn't thought about safe words in so long she was shocked to hear him bring it up.

"I see you thinking, Little one," he smiled. "But understand, I'm really excited to be able to play with you fully again...I am human and might go further than you can go, so yes, the safe words speech."

"Yes Sir," she smiled. She wouldn't need them, but understood where he was coming from. Gavin, thorough as always. "Green."

"Thank you," he smiled.

He adjusted the small screws on the clamps and then carefully put the first one on. She sucked in a breath as the soft rubber coating on the clamps bit into her soft nipple. The pain radiated out and through her breast.

He waited until she opened her eyes again before he moved to the other breast and attached the nipple clamp to her other breast. He gently tested each clamp to make sure it was fully secure before he moved on.

Watching her expression, he hooked the weight on the middle of the chain connecting the two clamps to one another. Slowly he lowered her hand until the full force of the weight tugged on the clamps causing her to hiss slightly as they stretched her nipples downward. Right then her body began to tremble from her next impending orgasm.

"May I cum Sir," she asked him in between painful shots from her chest and the vibrations of the wand between her legs.

"I want you to cum at will tonight," he told her. "You have my permission to cum all you want!"

"Thank you Sir!" she cried out as another orgasm gripped her hanging body. It twisted her body slightly then let her go.

"Two," she said through ragged breath.

Moving away from her head he positioned himself between her legs and ran his hands up the inside of her spread legs. The closer he got to her sex, the more he felt the vibrations from the wand. Repositioning the wand slightly he put it directly on her engorged clit that was protruding from underneath its protective hood.

Now he could let his fingers slide into her wet sex, her cum coating his fingers as he dipped them further and further into her. The moan she let out made him smile. He thrust first one finger into her, then two, bringing her to orgasm.

"Three," she was able to whisper as she came down.

Her breathing was ragged as the time in between her orgasms was shortening, as was usually the case when she got to cumming. The more she came, the more it seemed they were right on top of one another.

Moving back around he stood in front of her, she now noticed he had taken his tie off at some point. She didn't see it happen, but it was off and somewhere in the basement. He was still fully dressed which told her, this was going to be a marathon session. Not a quick one.

He carefully removed the nipple clamps, first the weight, then the clamps themselves, but each relief caused her nipples to throb and the sensitivity to grow exponentially. Once they were all the way off he gently ran his fingers around the areola, pulling on the nipple itself causing a wash of sensations to flood her. Part pain, part pleasure.

He played with her nipples, causing her body to shake and jolt. First with his fingers, pinching and pulling. Then he got under her and used his tongue and lips to swirl around her nipples. Each fantastic flick of his tongue caused her to jump into the bindings.

He moved away from her and lowered her down a bit, rechecked the ropes again. Again he was touching each knot, each place it touched her skin. He tilted her head up and looked into her deep blue.

"Very much green," she smiled at him without him asking.

"Hmmm," he smiled. "Get ready."

She lifted her head to see his secret smile move to a more diabolical grin.

"Oh shit!" She said to herself when she saw what he had in store for her

"Holy fuck!" she whispered. She let her head drop, this was going to be a long, cum filled night!

***

Ok, first off, stops cussing at me! I can hear you! LOL. Second, before you get out your poison pens and begin with the angry emails and comments...you have to admit, it's been a while since I left you with a cliffhanger! C'mon let me have some of my petty tortures!

The good thing? You only have to wait until tomorrow, I submitted two chapters at once so the next should be up tomorrow! Maybe ;)

CJT
CJT
668 Followers