All Comments on 'Secretary African Style'

by mishkin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
memories

don't know when this took place but , only someone who has spent time there would know.Liked the story, seems to have the "stiff upper lip" British reaction out of the secretary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good writer

Dude,

You write well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
3 stars (***)

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Congrats on describing those parts of Nigeria well. Chai your story was too good.

jimjam69jimjam69about 4 years ago
Ng

No good can come of this. He's a sexual predator taking advantage of a beautiful young woman. She maintains more dignity than him during the telling. Can only hope she has a witch doctor relative to pay back the prick.

WhitnerWhitnerabout 1 year ago

Loved the story! Very well written. Sure his character is being a sexual predator but this is fantasy, not something the writer is advocating we go out and do in real life. Does a suburb job of bringing out all the nuances in his emotions as he dominates her in every possible way. I liked the ending - that he further extends his control by making her talk about the experience and learning that the enjoyment had been all his, not hers. This is so different from the typical story where a woman is coerced initially but soon gets to like it. I wished he had taken their conversation further at the end, making her talk more about her emotions. forcing her to completely open up to him, becoming as naked emotionally as she was physically. Perhaps the author could even write a sequel or a chapter two, using his character's new knowledge of her to plan a second session.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous