All Comments on 'Secretary Extraordinaire Ch. 02'

by pbidude

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well written

It's nice to see that not every author here is semi-illiterate. Your stories are very well written and hot. It was a pleasure to read both parts of the Secretary Extraordinaire series. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice to read a love story once in a while

Let them live in peace and love!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What a nice story

One of the better boss secretary love stories i've read on this site, but I want to see what wild and filthy fantasies he acts out on her. So, in other words, more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More

Loved it...I think "love" came a bit quickly, and I hope that doesn't signal the end of a promising story line. I can see many possible branches, and I hope you do as well. They haven't even begun to explore their sexuality...so get on with it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
In House Relations

So many stories could follow up on this one.

Maybe she learns to play golf ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Commendable!! Follow this line - it rocks!

It's a wonderful story. Sensual and erotic. Loved the line: "Let's not do that again." Great flip!

Keep it erotic with the tease and hesitation, don't just ram it in. This story line has lots of potential: "We can't do this anymore. Let me turn over." Now that they've made a commitment, how can it be disrupted, as sensuously as possible. Maybe she can get pissed and stomp out of the office, then wait for him in his car and hump him in the back seat before he leaves. Some of the truly greatest lovers sex comes during the making up! Best wishes. We'll all be waiting for more.

sillyguy11211sillyguy11211over 16 years ago
i am crazy for this story

I always had, and still have a hunger for secretary porn fantasies; you did a ob greater then great! Please keep it all up!!!! Bravo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous