Secretary Morgan's Period Ch. 02

Story Info
Boss & secretary get it on during her period.
2.4k words
4.34
78.6k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 02/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writer's note: I wrote the first chapter of Secretary Morgan's period at the beginning of the year sometime. I didn't realize they rejected it because of spelling and grammer mistakes. Sorry about that.

Chapter 2

Secretary Morgan's Period

It has been almost a month since Morgan and I discovered we had the hots for each other. Since then we spent much of our free time together and learned a lot about one another. For instance I had no idea she was into camping as much as I was. Right after finding that out we started planning a camping trip.

"The Labor Day weekend is coming up two weekends from now," I said looking at my calendar on my office desk. "Why don't we take advantage of the long weekend?"

"That would be right around my period time," Morgan said sadly.

"Why in the hell are you sounding as if that would be a bad thing?" I asked, half laughing. "Have you forgotten how we found out we were in love?"

"Oh, that's right," Morgan replied with a shy look on her face.

"Wouldn't that be a perfect time to be together?"

"But we would probably really mess up the sleeping bags and stuff."

"We'll take a lot of old towels to protect everything," I said. "Besides my sleeping bags are getting old. If they get all strained up by your bloody pussy I'll just throw them out. I was thinking about buying some new ones anyway. All you really should be remembering is how fast those terrible cramps went away after we started making out."

Morgan remembered that very well. Before they made love all she wanted to do is lie down and curl up into a ball. As soon as they started screwing her cramps vanished just like that. So why would she ever turn down my idea.

'Well I've been only been camping once all this summer so why would I say no?" Morgan smiled.

That Friday afternoon I arrived at Morgan's apartment building shortly before two. I wanted to get on the road before all the other holiday traffic.

"Just about ready to go?" I asked excited and eager to get on the highway.

"I don't know if this was such a great idea after all," Morgan exclaimed. "The one thing you told me to do for this trip was to soak some bratwurst in some beer and I forgot all about it. And I forgot to pay a bill and now they're going to charge me interest. This whole morning has been going like shit. I don't even think I want to go camping anymore."

Working with Morgan the past seven years I knew she didn't experienced PMS every month but when she did it could get very bad. She sometimes gets very upset at the simplest thing I'd ask her to do. Now I could tell that she probably was going through it right now.

"Relax!" I said trying to use a very calm voice as I walked over to her and put me arms around her. "Take it easy. There's nothing to worry about. Regular brats will taste great without the beer in them. And if there's any interest to be paid I'll pay it. For the rest of this weekend lets concentrate on having fun."

"Sure," Morgan smiled trying to settle herself. 'I'm sorry. It just that I wanted to be ready when you got here because I know the traffic is going to be bad later."

"Everything is going to be just fine," I said as I gently hugged her. "Now what still needs to be packed up?"

"Almost everything is packed except for my clothes and the ice chest," Morgan replied.

I told her to get her clothes ready while I worried about the ice chest.

A half hour later we were on the road. The campsite I chose was a two hour drive. Morgan must've been beat from the morning because it wasn't more than five minutes into the trip when she fell sound a sleep. From time to time I glanced over at her. Her brown hair half covering her face. She had her long legs bent toward me. Her big breast rose up and down with each breath she took. I felt very lucky to be her boyfriend.

I drove for an hour looking over at her from time to time. One time something drew me to the crotch of her light blue short shorts. She had her long legs spread far apart that I could make out a tiny brownish red spot.

I realized immediately she had gotten her period. I can't explain why but just the thought of a woman having their period almost drove me wild. I often thought it was because it was something they had no control over that turned me on. Also it came out of their big pussy. I keep thinking it's the same place I really want to be.

I wasn't sure if I should wake her to tell she started. I kind of hated to disturb her. She looked so comfortable. I wondered how much she'd flow in another hour when we reached our campsite. I wasn't sure if her panties and shorts would be a bloody mess. Would she be able to wash them out or would they be totally worn and have to be trashed. I even thought about pulling into a wayside, see if I could search through her purse for a maxi pad and see if I could put it in her panties without wakening her. I knew it was a little crazy but those were my thoughts.

But five minutes later Morgan's eyes slowly opened. She looked around acting like she didn't know where she was at first.

Then she looked at me with her squinting due the sun and asked. "How long have I been asleep?"

"Good hour I'd say."

"You could've waked me up."

"Why? You looked so comfortable I thought why interrupt that. But while you sleeping something arrived."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Morgan asked looking at me and then saw what I was looking down at, took her fingers, spread her legs a little bit further apart and felt her crotch. "Crap!"

"I was considering my options," I smiled. "I didn't know if I should've woke you. I didn't know how much longer you'd be a sleep. I wondered how much of a mess there would be if you slept until we got to the campgrounds. Even thought of going through your purse for a pad and put it in your panties."

"You really would do that for me?"

"Better than getting your panties and short all bloodied up."

"Why do I have this odd feeling you really would really like to try doing something like that?" Morgan laughed.

"Because you're starting to realize how strong my period fetish is," I said. "What if I told you I really wanted to try it sometime? Would you ever let me?"

"Why not?" Morgan said... "It would let you see what I have to go through every month. The way you're sounding you'll get more of a bang than I ever will. To me it's more of a pain in the ass than anything else. Are you brave enough to try it this weekend?"

"I might as well try it this weekend to end my curiosity about it once and for all." I said.

"I think I'm going to let my maxi pad in my panties a hell of a lot long than I usually do and really make it a bloody mess," Morgan said thinking up a good scheme. "I think I brought along some old panties and some old white short jeans that I don't really care about anymore. Maybe I'll change into them when we get to our campsite and wear them the rest of the day and into the night. Probably by the time we get the campfire going I'll be flowing quite heavy. I'll let my pad get soaked and maybe some of it will leak out of the side onto my panties and shorts. Did you ever see a woman have an accident?"

"Once when I was in high school," I said remembering the event as if it happened yesterday. "I was walking up the stairs to my next class behind a classmate wearing a very short skirt. This girl was kind of a slut anyway. The skirt bounced up and down and I could very easily see her pantied ass. I felt mysef getting very hard. Then all of a sudden I saw this brownish red spread. Right away I knew what it was and got rock hard. How I wanted to touch her beautiful rounded ass."

"I can see it left quite an impression on you," Morgan laughed staring at my expanding bulge in between my legs.

I chuckled myself laughing. "Still to this very day I jerk off thinking about her lovely rounded ass and her bloody panties."

"Hopefully after this weekend you'll have so many brand new images of me you won't have to get off to her anymore."

We reached the campsite about 4 that afternoon. It was almost everything I thought it would be. Even that it was Labor Day Weekend it wasn't overcrowded at all. We picked a campsite along a stream.

"Before we set up the tent I better change into those old shorts I was telling you about," Morgan said.

I couldn't quite believe what was about to happen. If everything goes right I'll be eating her bloody pussy in a couple of hours.

Fifteen minutes later Morgan walked back to our campsite wearing a pair of white short shorts that barely covered the cheeks of her ass. As she got closer I watched her hips wiggle up and down. I thought I couldn't wait to see her from behind.

"I see you started setting up the tent without me," Morgan said cheerfully, kneeling down beside me.

"I've put this tent up many times by myself so it's no big deal," I said. "This way it'll give us more time to do other things that are much more fun. If you catch my drift."

We both had a good chuckle over that one.

A couple hours later after we had a delicious campfire supper we just sat by the fire and talked. But it wasn't very long at all before both our thoughts turned to the main reason why we were there.

"Do you want to try making the inside of the tent as hot as this fire?" Morgan laughed.

"As horny as I am right now I bet we'll make it even hotter," I replied.

We both went into the tent. Morgan laid herself down on an old beach towel on top of her sleeping bag. She began to unzip her shorts and then stopped.

"I should be letting you do this, shouldn't I?" she smiled.

I quickly crawled over her and unzipped her shorts the rest of the way. She then lifted her butt up just a little and slowly pulled them own, taking my sweet time to enjoy every second of this. When I got them down to her thighs I looked up and saw her pussy pad bulge in her panties. Looking more carefully I saw a little bit of blood beginning to strain the side of her panties. I decided to gently touch that area. I could feel the wetness of the blood on her fingers. I brought my fingers to my nose and smelled. To me it smelled kind of fishy. Nothing disgusting that would keep me from eating her out.

"You really love the odor of my bloody, stinky pussy?" Morgan asked half laughing. "Do you still want eat me?"

"You bet I do!" I exclaimed as I pulled her panties and maxi pad to the left side to get a good look at her cunt.

It looked so yummy that I couldn't wait one second longer. I put my face between her legs, stuck out my tongue and began licking all around her big mound.

"You're really an animal, aren't you?" Morgan moaned in total delight.

She was right. I felt like a wild lion that couldn't get enough to eat. I licked all of her dried up pussy blood on her big love hole. Then I work on her clitoris itself making her quiver all over. As I did I tried to look down to get a visual stimulation. I could see her thighs bounce up and down. With each lick I stuck my tongue deeper and deeper in her. I could somehow sense she was going to orgasm at any second.

Morgan's whole body began shaking and she yelled out, "Please don't stop because this feels so dam good!"

I thought that was the last thing she'd have to worry about because I was enjoying eating her out much more than other woman I ever been with. I wanted to eat every onouce of juice out of her.

Morgan's breathed harder and harder the closer she got to roaming. Her whole body seemed to tense up with that final breath and then she suddenly completely relaxed.

"I don't think I felt this wonderful in all my life," Morgan exclaimed.

I kept playing with her pussy after her orgasm subsided hoping to get her worked up again. With my fingers of my right hand I began massaging her pussy. I slowly inserted them into her bloody mess and finger screwed her.

"You know how to get a woman off, don't you?" Morgan moaned.

I decided to replace my fingers with my hard cock so I slowly took my finger out and climbed up on top of her. I kissed both of her tits as I did. She put her arms tightly around me and started making love again.

The combination of her pussy juice and her menstrual flow made it very easy for me to slide my cock in her. Once inside of her I discovered she got me off in no time. She kept squeezing and letting go at just the right time.

We had our whole tent just a shaking. This orgasm was so intense I thought it would never end, not that I wanted it to. I kissed and hugged her hoping it'd last even longer.

"They must be really having a blast inside that tent!" we heard somebody laughed outside.