All Comments on 'Secretary Morgan's Period Ch. 02'

by headtyper

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 16 years ago
ok

i knew there were people that into this but wow, not bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ho hum

Good premise-- she's having her period while they're on a camping trip. Blown by way too much talk, not enough action, and the bizarre decision on the writer's part to have his characters go to a *public campground with people around*(!!!). Hint: If you're going to take the sex outdoors in a story, make it happen in a deserted place where the couple can really get it on with no inhibitions. And if you're going to fuck a woman who's got the rag on while you're on a camping trip, it's a whole lot less messy if you have the opportunity to bend her over a log, or whatever, out in the bush, rather than have to worry about who's going to clean the fucking sleeping bag afterwards. Talk about missed opportunities...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Horny

Am so glad I found this story. It has all my fantasies in one. Wish there were more stories about peroid sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hot

liked it a lot, just wished there was more action at the end :p

terrynterrynover 12 years ago
morgans period 2

Hi Terry here again wow love your descriptions of wanting to do clean up on a bloody pussy and change per pads very hot, been there and done that several times

Terry

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

If you like this story you're gonna love the literotica story under the query Femdom Menstruation " Kinky Catorina" This was written by a Women and it shows a much more seductive rich vocabulary. This sexy author obviously has a much more sophsticated approach as well as a.... je ne sais quoi.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous