Secretary to Slut - Susan's Journey Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan stopped, still impaled on the rubber cock trying to catch her breath, her body glowing in the after effects of the huge orgasm, but much to the disappointment of the woman underneath.

"Oh no you don't, my girl. You may have cum but you still need to finish me off."

Every move now sent shockwaves through the young girls body, her pussy and clit feeling over sensitive, but Susan knew it was a case of obey or be punished.

Slowly she started grinding again, short movements of her hips designed to satisfy the woman underneath yet keep the movement inside her own pussy to a minimum. Soon she was breathing deeply again, feeling a little weak at the knees. Susan leant forward and grabbed hold of #1's large breasts to steady herself, arms stretched leaning over the prone woman at roughly a 45 degree angle, and her hips slightly lifted so that she wasn't fully impaled on the whole cock.

The pressure taken off her clit and pussy lips, Susan started to lift her hips up and down, a few inches at a time but keeping a steady rhythm. Her pussy was still on fire but she could tell that this was also having the same effect underneath. #1 was now moaning steadily between gasps each time that the dildo moved inside her. Encouraged by the effect that this was having on the older woman, Susan increased the speed and length of each thrust on the cock.

The noises from below told Susan that the older woman was close to her own orgasm. Deep inside her pussy was quivering against the embedded dildo, the muscles clamping down every time the dildo moved. Susan kept going, the rubber cock appearing from and disappearing into her pussy with a regular rhythm matched only by the hidden movements of the dildo in the other woman's pussy. The prone woman was now moaning intensely, eyes closed, head shaking from side to side and back arched off the table. She was almost on fire, her skin shining with a light covering or perspiration.

"That's it, keep going," gasped #1 "just a little more."

Grabbing the woman's breasts to steady herself, Susan increased the pace again, now starting to feel the warmth building again in her own loins. The increased pace and Susan's clenched grip on #1's breasts was enough.

"Aaaaghhhh!" screamed the woman underneath "I'm cumming, cumming." She was now bucking wildly underneath the young girl as the huge orgasm hit. The effect of this was to also ram the rubber cock deeper into Susan's cunt, slamming the young girl's clit into the harness each time that the cock bottomed out in her cunt.

That was it, each time her clit hit the harness sparks flew through her body sending Susan into a quivering orgasm. Impaled fully on the rubber cock and gripping tightly onto the older woman's breasts for stability, Susan felt her pussy twitch and convulse around the rubber object as wave after wave of pleasure pulsed through her body. Each wave grew in intensity as her pussy went into overdrive. And then it happened, the largest of several waves of pleasure exploded through her body and at the same time a torrent of pussy juices flooded out of her pussy, down the shaft of the rubber cock and soaking everything underneath.

The sensitivity down below was such that Susan just had to sit still. Impaled together on a pair of rubber phalluses, there was now silence in the room, silence other than the sound of deep breathing as both tried to recover their composure. Finally, the silence was broken.

"Well, well, you never disappoint my dear. You certainly know how to ride a cock and boy do you pack a hidden surprise when you cum. We'll work on the blowjobs but do be pleased with how far you have cum. You have a good future ahead of you."

Susan could only smile as she basked in the afterglow of another huge orgasm. Again she had enjoyed sex with another woman. Was this her destiny she thought to herself, brought down to earth only by the continued voice from below.

"Now my dear, I suggest you jump off and get me cleaned up. After all you made this mess."

Slowly Susan bent upwards at the knees allowing the rubber cock to slide out of her now tender pussy. With the cock removed there was a sense of emptiness inside and for the first time Susan found herself thinking about her next time. Swinging her legs around Susan dismounted the prone woman, turning her attention to the harness still strapped around #1's waist. Undoing the buckles Susan loosened the harness then eased the straps over #1's hips and down her legs. Finally she slowly pulled the dildo out of #1's pussy, a slight squelching sound made as it popped free.

Removing the harness totally, Susan held up the dildo for a closer look, imagining how it would feel inside herself. Without realising she found herself licking the dildo, savouring those sweet love juices that coated the black rubber. She the turned her attention to the woman still lying prone on the desk. Using her tongue to great extent she soon cleaned her own juices from the body of the older woman.

They both jumped down from the desk and dressed.

"Susan, come back here this evening and we'll practice a little more with some real cock. We'll get you blowing as well as you ride."

"Can't wait," Susan surprised herself with the reply.

At that she left and returned to her room, her thoughts purely on the experiences of the day and what was to come.

12