Secretary to Slut - Susan's Journey Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you know." replied her friend. "You've met it at least twice before. It's Master's secret formula. We use it at all of these events as there's always one or two who are a little more reluctant to join in than the others. With a little of this we make sure that everyone has a good time. You could say it makes the party go with a bang."

Almost immediately and uncontrollably, Susan was suddenly having a deja vu moment. She was transported back to Master's office, to that strange tasting drink and the sudden feelings of hotness, of arousal, of the need to cum. As those memories faded she found herself drinking champagne, albeit a strange tasting champagne, in the jacuzzi pool before disrobing in front of a stranger and presenting herself for all to see. It was a chapter in her life that she had tried to block out, but reluctantly she had to admit that she had missed those days.

Susan pulled herself out of her deja vu moment just in time to see Bex finish adding the contents off the bottle to the bowl of punch.

"Let's see how it tastes." continued Bex. She half filled a glass and offered it to Susan. "Go on, take a sip and let me know."

Susan took a sip. It was just how she remembered, there was the fruitiness of the punch then the floral undertones of the formula Bex had just added. Another sip, then another and before long Susan had finished the whole glass.

"So, how did it taste?"

"Mmmm, so morish," was all Susan could muster. Already she was feeling much more at ease with herself, just as she had done that day in Master's office. Putting the glass down, she turned to her friend and planted a kiss on her lips. For several minutes the two were embraced in that kiss until finally Bex pulled herself away.

"The others will be here soon Susan and we still need to get you ready."

"Just a few minutes Bex. You are the one I want and you promised you would make me cum later."

"Yes, my girl. Later, but not now. You need to earn your right to cum and very shortly you will start earning it."

Bex winked as she led her friend back into the dressing room. Inside, Bex placed the bag down and continued to explain.

"So this is a cumming of age party for Ritchie's niece. She turned 18 a few weeks back and Jenny thought this would be an ideal way to let her enjoy the pleasures of womanhood. From what I know she is bringing a few friends and they have been told that they are coming to a pyjama party. They know nothing of our part in proceedings and that's the way we'll keep it for now."

Bex glanced at her watch before continuing.

"We have about 15 minutes before the party arrives. They will enter through a private side door into their own cloakroom from where they can change and move into the main room. Jenny and myself will act as party hosts and we'll introduce you later once the girls are enjoying themselves. Anyway, time is running out so get yourself stripped as we need to change."

Susan didn't move so Bex took it into her own hands to make the first move. With one long swoop she grabbed the zipper and pulled it down the whole length of the dress. Bex winked at her younger friend then proceeded to slip the now open dress over her shoulders.

"Still as beautiful as ever. It's a shame I'm going to have to cover you up again. Now don't go anywhere while I find you something more appropriate to wear."

Bex rummaged back into her bag and pulled out two sets of clothes. The first was an almost translucent white knee length negligee and the second was a two piece black nightshirt and shorts. She turned round and offered Susan the negligee.

"Here, put this on."

Bex watched her friend slip seductively into the negligee, her bare curves tantalisingly visible through the fabric. Removing her own dress, Bex put on the two piece. It was a plain black pair of short shorts and matching tee shirt. The tee though was decorated with a stylised smiling cat and underneath the words "Pussy Lover".

"There, that's much better. We both look like we are here for a pyjama party. Now, give me -"

Bex was cut short by the sound of noise from next door. The girls had arrived.

"Grab a seat Susan, I'll be back for you shortly."

All alone now, Susan sat down and waited as Bex walked out into the room next door. Suddenly she was left in nervous anticipation, trying as best she could to listen out for any conversation but this was difficult over the background noise from the jazz band. It must have only fifteen or twenty minutes but to Susan this seemed an eternity.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Bex was in her element as party host. The minute she entered the room she was met by Jenny who introduced her to the rest of the girls. There were four in total. Charlotte was the star of attention, and the youngest, for whose benefit the whole party had been arranged. She had brought with her another three friends all of whom were introduced in turn to Bex.

"Mmmm," Bex thought to herself "this lot are hot . . . now to get them a bit hotter."

Like true party hosts, Bex and Jenny took care of affairs. Jenny handed out nibbles from the table and Bex took care of drinks, ensuring that every girl got a glass of punch and that every empty glass was soon refilled.

Idle chatter was soon replaced with giggling as the punch took effect and inhibitions were dropped by even the most shy of the girls. Bex looked over at Jenny and, almost in unison, the two nodded.

It was time. Time to introduce Susan to the party.

Jenny broke conversation as Bex wandered back to the dressing room.

"Charlotte . . . ladies, we have a little surprise for you. You could say it is my gift for the birthday girl. Hopefully it will help the evening go with a bang so don't be shy and make the most of cumming here tonight."

There was silence, an excited silence, as they all waited for the surprise to appear.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Meanwhile, Susan was so glad to see Bex reappear in the dressing room. The wait had been almost impossible but now it was time. She stood up and embraced her friend. Bex whispered in her ear.

"You know the score Susan. Go with the flow and do whatever is asked of you. There are just two rules. Every girl must cum and you must not. Your time will come later but for the next couple of hours it is about them and not you."

Once again Susan's heart dropped. It was that word once more . . . LATER. How much later would she have to wait. Time would tell but for now she had work to do.

The two friends entered the main room and Jenny did the honours.

"Happy Birthday Charlotte, come and unwrap your present."

There was a gasp from the party goers. The surprise was an almost nude beauty dressed only in a semi-translucent white negligee and now she was about to be unwrapped.

Charlotte hesitated, obviously taken a little aback by Jenny's request.

"Don't be shy my dear Charlotte. You are a woman now and what better way to celebrate than to enjoy the pleasures of womanhood. Susan here is going to make sure you get the full enjoyment, and trust me," Jenny winked "she is very good at what she does. Don't keep her waiting."

Slowly Charlotte approached and looked Susan in the eye. Her body language exuded nervousness yet deep in those eyes was a glimmer of excitement. All she needed was a little encouragement. Susan took the young girl's hand and pulled her in closer. She whispered just out of earshot of the others.

"Don't worry, today is your day. Now, it is a little hot in here isn't it."

Charlotte hadn't noticed but the minute Susan had mentioned the temperature then for sure she did feel a little warm. She listened attentively as Susan continued.

"We'll all feel a little more comfortable if we strip off, don't you think? Come on, help me out of this."

Charlotte didn't know why, but it all made sense. It was hot and the perfect answer was to strip off. Why hadn't she thought of that. She needed little encouragement as Susan took the young girl's hands and placed them on her hips. Charlotte eased the negligee slowly up, over the hips, waist, breasts and finally head. Now here she stood staring at the naked Susan, a picture perfect goddess exuding sexuality in front of her. Charlotte stood, almost trance like.

Susan woke Charlotte out of her trance like state with a kiss on the lips.

"Your turn now," she smiled.

"I don't know," whispered Charlotte "I've never undressed in front of others before."

"OK," came the soft reply. "That's fine, maybe later. Why don't you introduce your friends first whilst you get another drink?"

Seeming happy with the arrangement Charlotte wandered off but returned a matter of seconds later with a fresh glass of punch, already half finished.

"Now weren't you meant to be doing something?" enquired Susan.

"Oh yes," came the startled reply from the young Charlotte. "Soph," she called "come and say hello."

A tall, slightly lanky, girl stood up and wandered over. She looked a little older than Charlotte and from her choice of nightwear probably a little more streetwise.

"Mmmm, the seductive Soph, or is it Sophie?" came Susan's soft voice. "Why don't you tell us a little about yourself, tell us a secret nobody else knows."

Sophie couldn't help herself. "I'm Sophie, or Soph to my friends but you know that. My secret is that I just love tattoos," she continued looking down at the stars on Susan's lower leg "so much so that I've got a little one myself."

"Tell me more. Where is it? Do show me." came Susan's inquisitive reply.

It was like she was waiting for the invite, for the chance to show off her secret. In a flash she had removed her pyjamas leaving her naked but for a pair of black lace knickers. But she didn't stop there, slowly Sophie eased the knickers down over her hips revealing the neatest trimmed landing strip and to one side a cute red heart.

"Do you like it?" enquired Sophie.

"Oh yes," came Susan's reply kneeling down in front of the young girl. It is so cute, so inviting, I just want to . . . "

Susan's voice was cut off as she planted a kiss on top of the red love heart. She ran her tongue up and down the side of the landing strip, easing lower and lower towards the young girls hidden snatch. There were no inhibitions here, not even when Susan eased Sophie's knickers down to the ground.

Probing lower and lower with her tongue, Susan could feel the young girl ease her legs apart slightly. She clipped the edge of Sophie's pussy lips with the end of her tongue sending a shiver through the young thing. Continuing to probe Susan eased her tongue inside those tender pussy lips, getting a first taste at the sweet juices inside. By now Sophie was becoming slightly unsteady on her legs as she was becoming overcome with the sensations below. It was at this point that Susan stopped and stood up again.

"Do you want to sit down?" Susan asked.

Sophie nodded, her breath already a little more hurried than normal. She relaxed back into one of the red leather chairs and Susan once again knelt down in front of the young girl. Leaning forward she planted a kiss on her lips and then ran her fingers seductively up and down the girl's body tracing a route directly over her rapidly hardening nipples. Sophie slumped further back, bringing her cute butt to the front of the chair. It didn't take much encouragement for Sophie to spread her legs wide, looping a knee over each chair arm and revealing that tender set of pussy lips for all to see.

"Mmmm," whispered Susan "I'm a little peckish. I wonder what there is to eat around here?"

She winked at the young Sophie then dived straight into the waiting pussy. A gasp from the young girl as Susan worked her tongue up and down, once again prising apart the lips and diving deeply into the sweet tasting snatch. It really didn't take long before Sophie was wrapping her heels around Susan's back pulling her in close. Tiny shockwaves were now pulsing through her body as the fire built in her loins. With each pulse came a gasp from the young girl.

Susan though wasn't going to stop and the more Sophie pulled her close the deeper Susan probed with her tongue. Gasp followed gasp, followed scream as the young girl finally came. She quivered on the end of Susan's tongue for a good minute before releasing her heels from Susan's back.

Standing up again, Susan took a long look at the young girl's moist pussy where just a moment before she had dipped her tongue deep inside. Sophie just lay there, eye's almost closed staring up at the ceiling as she tried to regain her composure.

"One down," thought Susan "three to go."

"So, how was that Charlotte?" Susan asked.

Charlotte though was in a world of her own. She just stood and stared, having watched her BFF being eaten out by another woman.

The remaining two girls though had other things on their mind. They had already stripped off and were pretty much enjoying each other, lying on the floor as they snuggled up together in a deep embrace.

"I can see you've started without me," came a surprised Susan "and it looks like you know each other quite well already. I guess this isn't the first time, is it?"

It was obvious that the two were more than just friends. So what was Susan to do? She could just leave them to get themselves off but then she would not have met her commitment to make them all cum. Then it came to her, maybe a little helping hand from a toy would work wonders. Susan whispered in Bex's ear bringing a smile from her friend. A minute later, after a rummage in Bex's bag, Susan stood there holding a long thin rubber snake like object.

Susan bent down over the two girls and smiled.

"Know what this is?" she asked.

There was a confused look from the girls.

"Oh, then do we have a treat for you."

Getting up, Susan threw a few cushions on the floor from the bed. Two heaps a couple of feet apart.

"Go on then, get yourselves comfortable. One on each pile facing me."

The two girls did as told. Immediately and without request they both spread their legs giving a clear view of their hairy bushes with plump pussy lips poking through.

"Charlotte?" enquired Susan breaking the young girl out of her trance. "Why don't you come and help your friends? We need to get these two pussies nice and moist. OH, and I almost forgot, do they have names?"

Susan knelt down and once again started eating pussy, licking as much as possible and probing deep to lubricate. She was about to turn her attention to the other when she heard Charlotte's timid voice.

"That one's Marie," she whispered pointing at the girl on the left who was now enjoying Susan's tongue lapping at her cunt. "The other is Amber. I've always thought they were a little more than good friends. They are almost inseparable. Now we know their little secret."

"Cool," replied Susan "Now how about you get Amber ready. I'm sure she won't mind."

There was a pause as Susan continued to lubricate Marie's pussy but before long she knew that Charlotte had joined in. There was now the sound of two tongues slurping the sweet tasting love juices matched by two sets of fast breathing.

First step accomplished, Susan lifted her head up and swapped her tongue for a single finger. She pushed it inside Marie's tight cunt, easing the lips apart and feeling carefully. The finger slipped all the way inside with not too much resistance. This one was tight but definitely not a virgin. Susan repeated the same on Amber with similar results. Good she thought, now to get these two joined together.

Susan picked up the snake like object and wiggled it in front of the two girls.

"This is a special dildo with two ends, and soon it's going to be your best friend for the next few minutes. Just relax and let's get started."

Concentrating on Marie, Susan once again prised open the young pussy with her fingers exposing the tight entrance to that love canal. She picked up the dildo and presented the end to Charlotte's mouth.

"Go on, lubricate it for me."

By now, Charlotte's inhibitions were almost gone and she quickly opened her mouth taking the rubber end inside. A quick suck and the end was removed glistening with saliva. Susan positioned it at the opening to the young girl's pussy then eased it inside. It wasn't the widest dildo so slid in without too much stretch despite the tightness of the young pussy. Happy that the dildo was far enough inside Susan spoke to the two girls.

"OK then, turn yourselves around facing each other and relax back on the cushions."

They did as told. What a picture. Two young girls lying back naked, their pussies just a few inches apart with a rubber dildo sticking out of one. Susan herself moistened the other end of the dildo in her mouth and positioned it at the opening to Amber's still empty pussy. This one was a little tighter so there was a low gasp as the dildo was forced inside. Inside it went though, leaving the two girls paired together by a length of rubber flowing from one cunt to another.

Susan waited a few minutes for the girls to get used to the feeling. Satisfied they were comfortable she grasped the dildo in the middle and slowly moved it from side to side, just a few millimetres at first but gradually picking up speed and distance as the girls relaxed further. The effect was there for all to see, two nubile teenagers being fucked simultaneously by a single dildo. Eyes closed and breathing now laboured they were obviously enjoying the experience. After several minutes of fucking the girls Susan removed her hand from the dildo. Almost immediately the girls themselves maintained their own regular rhythm as they ground their hips together.

All Susan had to do was sit and wait, the girls already on an a crash course to orgasm. Time though to check in on the birthday girl. Charlotte was still knelt at the side of Susan, once again watching her friends approaching climax. She was broken from her concentration by an arm around her shoulder.

"Something special, isn't it," whispered Susan. "are you ready for your turn?"

Charlotte nodded nervously without saying a word.

"Good," continued Susan. "Let's finish these two off and then we'll think about you. I've chosen how everyone else cums but as you are the birthday girl I think it is only fair that you decide what you want. Any ideas?"

Again silence so Susan returned to the two friends, who were now moaning in unison as the dildo ground in and out. It was time to add that extra encouragement, that spark which would push them over the edge.

A quick glance back at Charlotte and a quick whisper.

"Give me your hand."

Susan took the outstretched hand and slowly positioned it over Amber's bush. She then took her own and placed it over Marie's.

"Just follow my lead and these two will be bucking broncos in a minute."

Using her finger tips Susan prised the young girl's outer lips apart, revealing a little hard nub of a clit. She looked over at Charlotte and watched as she did the same to Amber.

"Ready?"

Charlotte nodded.

With short circular movements Susan ran her fingers around the hard nub eliciting loud moans from the young Marie with every move. The sound of Amber moaning was enough to tell her that Charlotte was following suit. Circling the nub, then on occasion running her fingers directly over the top of the bundle of nerves. A squeal from Marie each time her hardened clit was touched directly. Again Charlotte followed suit.

The two recumbent girls were now in a fervour as they continued to move the dildo in and out of each other's pussy. Susan sped up her torment on Marie's clit as Charlotte continued on Amber's. It took only a minute before they both screamed, muscles tensed as they came. Almost in unison the tidal wave of emotion hit them, their bodies bucking then falling still. The only sound now was the panting breath of the two young beauties as they came down from their high.