Secretary to Slut - Susan's Journey Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan left them both recovering, still impaled on either end of the dildo. She stood up and led Charlotte over to the bed in the middle of the room. Sitting gently on the edge she whispered again to the birthday girl.

"So, have you decided?"

Charlotte smiled and without further encouragement she slowly removed her nightshirt and underwear. Susan took a moment to take in the sight. Charlotte was the most beautiful of the four girls. She was rather petite, similar pale skin to her own but with long dark hair framing a picture perfect face. The standout feature though were those two pert A cup breasts, tiny pyramids of firm flesh pointing evocatively out at Susan, each topped with a small hard nipple.

"What will it be then?" Susan continued, at the same time pulling Charlotte in close.

"Susan . . . " a pause and then Charlotte continued "I want to be able to close my eyes and see stars dancing over mountain tops. I want to feel fireworks as they explode around me. I want to feel filled to the point of breaking. To control and be controlled. To be taken in the way that only a kindred spirit can take. That is what I want."

"Mmmm" thought Susan, "a challenge". She hoped that Bex had the necessary in her bag.

Susan smiled at Charlotte and stood up. A couple of minutes later she returned carrying a black object. Charlotte sat down and watched as Susan showed her the object. It was a leather harness with a medium size rubber cock fixed to the front. Susan stepped into the harness and pulled it up, tightening around her waist. Within seconds she had grown her own cock, the best of both worlds.

"Will this do the trick?" smiled Susan at the now gob smacked young girl?

Without waiting for an answer Susan jumped backwards into the centre of the bed and beckoned over to Charlotte to come and join her. She did as she was told and sat at the side of Susan, gently fondling the rubber appendage.

"Your not ready for that yet," whispered Susan. "Let's get you moist first. Climb on top, close your eyes and stick your pussy over my mouth. That'll do the trick."

Charlotte was on auto pilot, her inhibitions well gone by now. She spun around and threw one knee over Susan's chest. Then slowly she leant backwards until her pussy was hovering just above Susan's face. Charlotte jumped slightly as Susan's tongue touched her pussy lips but soon got used to the sensation. Up and down it went, with each movement sending a tingling sensation through the young girl's skin. Charlotte's lips were soon becoming puffy as her arousal increased.

It was time for the next step and Susan pushed a little firmer with the end of her tongue, the pressure increasing with every stroke. Before long, Susan's tongue started to prise her lips apart. Charlotte closed her eyes enjoying the feeling of being invaded by a warm hard tongue. It was a new sensation for her but one she absolutely adored. The tingling was flowing deeper into her loins as the invader probed inside her tender lips.

Without realising Charlotte found herself sinking back on her knees to the point that she was sitting directly on Susan's face. It was exactly what Susan wanted as now she had free and deep access to the young girl's love canal. Susan's tongue was now lapping at the entrance to the young girl's love canal, prodding inside then circling the opening once more. The sweet love juice was heaven to taste and Susan could have laid here all night just enjoying the taste, but that wasn't the plan. Charlotte was now moaning deeply, pussy tight over Susan's mouth but the rest of her body leant forward on her elbows for support.

Susan realised that, if she continued much longer, Charlotte would climax from the tonguing alone. But that was not what the young girl had asked for. Susan pushed her off.

"Do you still want it?" Susan whispered.

"Yes," came a timid reply "but I'm scared. I've never done this before. Will it hurt?"

"Don't worry Charlotte. We'll take it easy. Put it in your mouth and get it wet, that'll help."

Charlotte did just that then turned around to face Susan, her knees still spread across Susan's chest. She shuffled backwards to the point where the rubber cock was lying directly under her moist pussy. Just the feeling of the hard cock up against her tender lips was divine and Charlotte found herself sliding up and down the length.

"Go on then, lift yourself up and position yourself over the tip."

Charlotte did just that, positioning the tip just at the opening to her love canal. There she waited, building courage. She closed her eyes and sank down slightly. It was tight and a little painful. Charlotte had never had a cock before. The nearest she had come was to push a couple of fingers inside but she had stopped when she was hit with a gasp of pain from inside. Now here she was sitting over the top of a larger black rubber cock.

Eyes closed she sat there, unable to move up or down. She just sat, breathing deeply. Breathing deeply that was, until she was suddenly taken by surprise. There was a tongue lapping at each breast, teasing those nipples ever harder, sending little pleasure waves through her body. Marie and Amber had recovered from their own climax and were now helping out their friend. A little nibble on the had nub sent Charlotte into a shiver which in turn pushed the cock ever so slightly deeper inside. She gasped at the feeling of being stretched.

It was Sophie's voice which was next to be heard, whispering into Charlotte's ear as she nibbled on her neck.

"You can do it babe, one long push and it'll be deep inside. Deep breath and go for it."

Charlotte breathed in, held her breath and then plunged herself down. A shriek as the cock took what remained of her virginity. Here she knelt, her pussy stretched full of black rubber cock. She was back on her own again, her friends having returned to their watching seats. Charlotte wiggled her hips slightly causing the cock to move inside. It was a little painful but the more she moved, the more the discomfort was replaced with a feeling of pleasure.

She was in control of this object impaled within her. Suddenly Charlotte was like a kid with a new toy as she rode up and down the shaft, then ground her hips back and forth. There was an unexpected warmth building in her hips and for sure she would have cum there and then if she continued. But that was not what Charlotte wanted. She wanted to be taken, to be controlled, to feel helpless as she was sent somersaulting over the edge.

Charlotte lent forward and whispered into Susan's ear.

"Take me, fuck me."

The two rolled over so that Charlotte was pinned under Susan's prostrate body, the cock still deep inside.

"Sure?" came the reply.

"Sure."

Charlotte closed her eyes tightly as Susan started to thrust in and out of the youngster's pussy. Long, strong strokes as the rubber cock withdrew then impaled itself back into the tight cunt. Charlotte was gasping each time the cock plunged deep inside, her pussy walls being stretched tight then released by the rubber invader. With each stroke her walls tightened, clamping down on the rubber as the warmth continued to build further in her loins.

Eyes still tightly shut, Charlotte could see the stars dancing over the mountain tops as pleasure waves tingled through her body. Stars twinkling ever brighter as the feelings increased. Faster and faster the stars appeared, merging together from single pinpricks to huge fireworks. Her pussy lips were now clenching down on the rubber cock as wave after wave of orgasm hit. Charlotte was stiff as a board, the cock still pummelling her pussy as she rode out the largest climax. She had been taken to heaven and wanted to stay there.

Susan stopped, the cock still deep inside Charlotte, and allowed the young girl to come down from her high. A couple of minutes later she pulled herself off the top, removed the harness and lay on the bed, at the side of the young girl.

Charlotte hadn't moved. She just lay there, eye's closed, breathing deeply a smile fixed in place. A good few minutes passed before finally she kissed Susan on the cheek. "Thank you," was all that Charlotte could muster.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Party over, the girls dressed again and got ready to leave. It was Jenny who suggested they said goodbye to Susan who was still lying naked on the bed.

First up was Sophie who planted a kiss on Susan's lips then turned and left. She was followed by Marie and Amber, never far apart, who placed a kiss on each cheek along with a cheeky fondle of Susan's pert breasts. Finally was Charlotte herself who, starting with the a peck on the lips, proceeded to kiss Susan down the length of her body. Stopping just above her shaven bush, Charlotte looked Susan in the eye and whispered.

"One day I want to repay your kindness."

She then dived down and planted a wet kiss between Susan's legs before, in turn, leaving. Jenny followed after, leaving just Bex and Susan.

"Make yourself comfortable," Bex called out to Susan "I just need to sort a couple of things out with Jenny and then I'll be back."

Bex too left the room, leaving just a naked Susan sprawled on the bed, once again listening to the faint sounds of the jazz band from next door. Several minutes passed with nothing happening, nothing that was apart from the lack of music. The band must have finished their session, thought Susan.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Back in the jazz club the scene was a hive of activity. The band had indeed departed and the stage cleared. The club though was full, every table and booth fully occupied. Everywhere you looked were groups of all ages, usually couples but sometimes threesomes or more, enjoying their evening. Some were mixed sex and others just female.

They all had two things in common though. First of all was a feeling of closeness, of intimacy, of expectation. Secondly was the impression that they were all waiting for something, for the next performance. To any outside observer this may seem strange especially since the band had just finished their set.

The video screen faded to black and an anticipant hush descended over the club. Lights dimmed leaving the audience almost in pitch blackness. The only noise now was the odd movement of a chair and the sound of kissing.

Eventually the video screen came back into life as black became grey and an image started to form on the main screen. It was out of focus but clearly there was a large white object, circular in shape with what looked like a person laying on top. Someone, somewhere was focusing a camera and the clarity improved. Indeed there was a young, beautiful woman lying on the bed as naked as the day she was born.

The side screens also burst into life and images appeared out of the darkness. On one side a close up of the young woman's head and breasts. On the other side the image panned from a discarded strap-on to a view of a young pussy.

The image quality improved as the cameras continued to focus on their subject.

The next performance was indeed about to begin.

To be continued