All Comments on 'Secretary to Slut - Susan's Journey Ch. 13'

by CiaoSteve

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
CiaoSteveCiaoSteveover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you

If you made it this far then thank you very much for reading. This started as my first erotic story and I have thoroughly enjoyed writing it. From the mainly positive comments i hope you have enjoyed reading it.

I have decided though that the time is right for Susan to enjoy her new life with Bex and Jack, so this is the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So fucking hot

This is amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
3

Next story, don't include a summary after chapter 2. I don't like abusive relationships. Writing about them is bad for you.

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 6 years ago
Thank You!

Thank you for these wonderful Hot and Erotic stories of Susan and her conversion to being a slut and being able to accept self. I enjoyed Jack’s surprise of knowing Bex, their mutual friendship and the happy ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCiaoSteve@CiaoSteve
845 Followers
I've neglected this for some time, letting real life take over fantasy life. About time I brought it up to date. I'll cherry pick some of my favourites to see if they tickle your fancy just as much as they did mine. You never know, maybe you'll cum to enjoy them, and if you...