Secretary to Slut - Susan's Journey Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Happy?"

"Yes," nodded Susan "more than happy."

"Well then, why don't you show us? I think Bex here needs to be pleasured and I need to see how good you are with your mouth. On her pussy tonight and over my cock another time. What do you say?"

Susan didn't reply. She was already down on her knees in between Bex's legs, her face buried up against her lover's sex. She ran her tongue up and down Bex's pussy before a tell-tale gasp told Jack that she had delved inside. With her head buried between Bex's legs Susan never saw Jack getting up from the sofa and walking behind. He walked slowly, silently, one hand stroking his already hard manhood whilst his eyes focused on the two lesbian lovers.

Jack knelt down behind Susan, being careful not to let her feel his presence. She had her legs apart slightly and, bent over at the waist, was giving him a perfect view of her own pussy. Her lips were still a little puffy after the fingering earlier and the slightest sheen of moisture told him that she was ready for action. Jack winked at Bex then leant forward, his cock in one hand pointing straight out in front. The first Susan knew was when she jumped at the touch of his head up against her pussy lips. Susan tried to turn around but Bex was holding her head in place, keeping that tongue on her pussy.

Jack slowly leant forward, easing the head of his hard cock in between her plump lips. He rested with his head just nestled at the entrance to Susan's love canal before plunging inside, Susan letting out a muffled moan into her lover's pussy. Bex moaned too as the motion forced Susan's tongue ever deeper into her love canal.

What a picture. The curvy Bex, laid back on the sofa, eyes now shut, her breath coming in short gasps as the fires built in her loins. Them there was Jack, rocking forward and back on his knees, pumping his cock in an out of a young tight pussy. Finally was Susan, wedged in between the two, her mouth glued to her lover's pussy and her pussy stuffed full of hard cock.

Indirectly Jack was now fucking both women. His cock working its magic on Susan and, at the same time, the momentum causing Susan's tongue to work its magic on Bex. The room was a concert of sexual music; Bex's loud moans as she was tongue fucked, Susan's muffled moans as she was cock fucked, and Jack's grunts as he rammed in and out. It was Bex who succumbed first, a loud carnal scream as she came hard. It was enough to take Jack over the edge. A grunt, a final thrust and his cock erupted, filling Susan's pussy with his warm seed. Jack broke away from the threesome, pulling his cock slowly out of Susan's pussy and watching as a trail of cum trickled out and down her legs.

For a moment she seemed fixed in position, but eventually Susan slowly picked herself back up. She sat on the edge of the sofa, her legs splayed revealing a spunk filled pussy. Reaching down with one hand, she felt at her opening and the load which was slowly trickling out. She dipped a finger inside then pulled it out, glistening with a mixture of cum and juices. Susan took the finger in her mouth and licked it clean, before repeating once more. With each time, she dipped in just a little further, seeking the last remains of the his load.

She could feel her own climax approaching as she worked her finger in and out. Susan closed her eyes and held her breath, keeping this one to herself. It wasn't a big orgasm but it was equally pleasurable, especially knowing that her two lovers were there watching her.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

That evening, with the three of them squeezed into a rather small double bed, Susan lay staring at the ceiling. She was back in a reflective mood, thinking about the events of that last year, highs and lows, successes and failures, but events which had culminated in her laying here naked with her two lovers.

Susan had never intended for life to be like this. A year ago, starting her career in law she was a young, naive, conventional woman. That was until her life fell apart. The highs of that first love affair, soured by the lows of losing her job and then the desperation of accepting a job in the sex industry. The degradation of that initial training followed by the revelation that there was another side to Susan, a hidden internal side which, when released, sprang to the surface. Release came in the form of Bex, the female love of Susan's life. After Bex came Jack and a life more normal. It was what Susan thought she needed but her heart told her it was not what she wanted.

Fast forward to today. Susan really thought everything was going to fall apart once more. She was resigned to losing Jack, Bex or even both. Little could she imagine that they would be together, stronger, forever by the time the evening was over.

So here she was, Susan Green, a one time secretary who had released her inner most desires. A journey which had taken her from secretary to slut. And now she had two like minded lovers to share her slutdom with.

Most of all though, Susan was content.

She was a slut and she was happy with it.

The End.

12