All Comments on 'Secretary's First Job'

by Littleblackdress54

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Spirit117Spirit117over 11 years ago
I read this

It was awesome. You did a good job here. Write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sexy black short skirt: my favorite image..

Hot,loved the story...Only wish I was the one with the "Girl" bending over for me...Love crossdresser stories...

MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsover 11 years ago

Love these little quickies that you write so well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

So sexy! sent u a personal message too!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Yummy!

This was so hot! You have a great mastery of the language, and the descriptions made my pussy so wet ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I know my place, I am a casual secretary, work Tuesday and Thursday. Its what I want, I have a boss who is 48, i dress in pantyhose, short skirt, blouse. I am ready at 8am,when I say ready, I am bent over his desk, my skirt raised, my pantyhosed bottom on full display. I hear the door,he has arrived. I wait, then the hands on my hosed bottom, I feel him lick me through the hose then pull them down. The head of his quite large cock at my hole, he grips my hips, and as he pulls me back, he pushes forward, entering me all the way in one smooth thrust. I open for him,i let him take me, I want him to take me, I want his cumm in me, I can feel him, I know him, he is about to cumm, his cock throbs in me,warm heat coats my insides, I milk him, making sure he is totally drained. He lays over me,then pulls out, he pulls my pantyhose up. I turn around, releasing my cock, he takes it in his mouth, his hands squeezing my pantyhosed bottom until I tell him now and he pulls me into him as my cumm shoots into his mouth. My work is done until the next time. I walk out past his full time assistant who obviously wont give out. I lift my skirt as I go past, showing her my just fucked pantyhosed arse.See you Thursday I say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ok Story!

First, I want to congratulate you for submitting a good quick read. I liked how you wrote the story as the reader being the boss. The thing i didn't like about it was, the boss wasn't surprised by the extra package you had in your panties. I missed the surprise of that and the tension it can add to a cross dresser story. It's your story so I can't hold that against you although I would really enjoy holding yours if you know what i mean. Please keep the story's cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

that was fantastic

hicutloverhicutloverover 7 years ago
Wonderful

Love, love, love your stories! This one made me soooo hard and had me fantasizing of being her and riding that hard cock!

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 5 years ago
love this story

I'm a closeted sissy CD and I'd love to dress up regularly and be a sexy secretary for a well-hung boss. I would love to service my male boss every day and have him feed me his big cock and fuck my man-pussy deep and hard every day.

Please tell more stories like this one. It's so hot I came into my hand and ate it all up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you

I'm really glad this is very nonspecific about the boss. As a trans lesbian that would much rather be in the boss's position than the secretary, I enjoy being able to immerse myself completely in the fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous