All Comments on 'Secrets'

by Sagelllini

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A beautiful story filled with love. A joy to read. Well done!

eduk8meplseduk8meplsalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely wonderful story! I would not have guessed it was your first effort. I would most definitely encourage you to write more! Thank you!

uga2001uga2001almost 2 years ago

I loved your story. The characters were well received and love them all. I loved Lori found Alexa. I was glad Marni finally realized the great guy she had in Dave (Dee). Keep up the good work.

ShortyMacShortyMacalmost 2 years ago

Oh my, what a great story for your first time. Awesome job. I was impressed with how you wrote this story and that it really kept my attention. At first I wasn’t sure how to take that there was going to be no sex. After reading this story I totally loved it, and the way you drew me into it. I give it my highest rating of 20 stars.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 2 years ago

I loved this story! It is incredibly well written, the dialog is great,and I love the characters. I love the way Dave and Lori become friends and how they end up leaning on each other to be who they need to be, that is great story telling. About the only thing missing is when they were at the mall they should have taken Dee to get her ears pierced ( maybe even multiple times *lol*)

Been a rough week so far and this story made it a lot better. Look forward to more stories, maybe even a continuation of Dee:s story.

ShortyMacShortyMacalmost 2 years ago

I loved the whole story. I wasn’t sure if I would like it without the sex, but I was very impressed with the way you wrote it. Very impressed with the fact that this was your first time writing. I hope you write more.

You get my highest personal rating of 20 stars.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As a crossdresser too, These are the types of scenarios and people that I dream of having in my life. Your story is extremely well written and I enjoyed it thoroughly. Please continue to share your talents and I look forward to your next piece.

curricdcurricdalmost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. Keep up the good work! I look forward to your future stories.

diane92374diane92374almost 2 years ago

Very fun and wonderfully written story. Thank you for sharing this adventure with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent

CountDiego4CountDiego4almost 2 years ago

Incredibly captivating story for me. Wishing to have that acceptance in my life. Thoroughly enjoyed this. Very happy ending especially since everyone got exactly what they needed and it was about relationships and not about sex. Please continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story is fabulous, especially because there is no (vulgar) sex in it. Hoghest ranking from me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really loved your story. The only thing I’m not sure I bought was Marni’s about-face regarding Dave. Was that only her addiction talking or was there something more deep-rooted and once Dee decides to show up more often, what happens then?

Lkin4frndsLkin4frndsalmost 2 years ago
Wonderful Story

You began with saying this story was part your personal experience and part fiction, it would be very interesting to know much was truth and which parts were fiction! Regardless, it sounds that you found acceptance and so very happy for you! Congrats!

xDarkAngel0xDarkAngel0over 1 year ago

Great job, I was captivated. I must admit I'm not sure i could have been as forgiving, but the world needs more love less hate. Please write more. Luv Chloe x

Monalott69Monalott69over 1 year ago

I just love this story, I hope this was more of a personal experience than fiction. I couldn’t stop reading this, had to see how it ended. I think after I got a second work badge as Dee, I would have spent more time as Dee and not Dave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

thank you for the lovely story. so lovely to see a story that does not force a cross dresser into a gay situation. many cross dressers are not gay!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Guess I shouldn't be surprised by a 'feel good story' on literotica, but pleasantly surprised I am. I like that it was the type of long story I wanted to keep reading. Parts even made me a little emotional. Like others who read and replied, Marni's big change seemed like "Hollywood taking liberty with the story" but since it was happy and positive I welcomed it - maybe it inspires hope? Thank you for a wonderful story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSagelllini@Sagelllini
19 Followers
Just a guy who likes to dress like a girl occasionally; Sunday guest blogger at Kandi's Land blog, https://www.kandis-land.com/author/dee/