Secrets and Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He explained the differences between dominance and aggression, Eric began to understand his points when Brian discussed animals, the animal kingdom, wolves, alpha males and pack leaders. Brian had been a master since he was Eric's age and as he listened, Eric became convinced he wanted to learn more about this. He shared with Brian his own fantasies about slavery.

Brian asked him lots of questions too, trying to gauge what Eric's sensibilities were. Then he asked if Eric would like to come for dinner and an evening of poker on Sunday. He said that he was hosting a BBQ with a couple of his friends who were also masters with slaves.

Perhaps Eric would like to come and learn more about it? Eric jumped at the opportunity, the men shook hands and Brian said he was sorry to cut things short but he had things to do. Eric asked if he could take Kathleen home. Brian looked to the girl and shook his head.

"I don't think that will be necessary, the slave will stay here tonight, I have things to discuss with her."

Eric was disappointed because he thought if he took her home he might get to fuck her, but he thought better of saying anything because he also wanted to be invited back, so he said his goodbyes, thanking Brian for the opportunity to learn more.

As soon as they were alone, Brian pointed to the floor in front of him and the girl moved to her knees at his feet.

"So, what have you to say for yourself?" he spoke softly, almost kindly. "I don't recall giving permission for you to bring sexual partners to the pond."

"I know, I know my Master, I beg forgiveness, I really do, I was impulsive. The pond was near and I was excited.I am always more aroused here. I missed you. I missed the pond, the sex. I just forgot...I forgot."

The words spilled out of her as if she could not explain fast enough.

"Ah...impulsive." He pondered what she said for a moment, "This is what always gets you in trouble, pet. Impulsivity causes you to make choices that are not good for you, like eating food that makes you fat or saying things that hurt others. This is what caused you problems with drugs in the past. I thought you had reached another level of development but apparently not."

"I have Master, really I have, I followed my food and exercise plan all summer, I wrote in my journal every day, but I missed you soooo very much, and I missed our time together and, and I missed your body, your smell and the sex. I really missed the sex, more then I realized I would, I guess."

"Still, I don't like coming home and finding you here with a sexual partner who hasn't a clue about your relationship to me. For this you will be punished, but not tonight."

His eyes roamed her naked body and then he held her eyes to his.

"When I came out of the trees and saw you in the moonlight, I was struck by how lovely you have become. Even from the beginning of the summer, when I left, you have changed. Your body has blossomed. You are no longer that young girl who came to my office looking for a job, inhibited and not knowing who you are.

You are alluring my pet. Deliciously alluring. When I saw you in the moonlight, I thought to myself that wanted you. I was glad you are mine and I have every intention of taking advantage of that tonight."

Kathleen trembled at her master's word, feeling the arousal building in her in anticipation.

Her only response was, "Yes, Master."

"Clean up in here, and go unpack my black suitcase. Then ready yourself for me."

He lifted her chin with a finger, and traced her lips his forefinger. She licked her lips and then kissed his finger and hand; a shiver went down her back. He let his finger move over her body, down the hill of her shoulder to the valley of her neck. Her traced the hills of her bosom letting his nail trail then rest on her nipple. He bent his head forward and let his tongue flick the nipple and sucked, then with his other hand stroked her belly, allowing his finger to travel to her pussy. He pressed his hand to her warm, moist mound taking juices on his finger. He licked the juices off his finger then did it again and gave some to her.

"Do you like that? Do you, my pet?"

Kathleen moaned and said yes several times in a sort of cry.

"I intend to have you tonight my slut, and do you know why?"

"No, My Master, I honestly thought tonight I would be punished, and probably denied the pleasure of being near you."

"Not tonight pet, I have missed you too but tonight I will have my slut because I want to. I want to hear you scream in orgasm because you are mine, because I own you, because I am your Master and because I can."

To be Continued

12