Secrets of the Deep Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt a little invisible among the nymphs as well. Sure, she had on again, off again relationships with Elena and Persephone, but these two were much older than she was and time had seemed to make them bitter in bed. Angelica and Stephanie were much too scatterbrained to be of any real interest, as were the others who had only become nymphs within the last ten years. At times she seemed close to Maria and Alexandra, the two police officer women who had "died" in the early '80s and who were approximately the same age as the child she had lost as a teenager, but the two of them had been close long before they had become nymphs and shared a bond that Jasmine would never have again with anyone.

Her parents both died in the mid-eighties, and though she never left the water to speak to them while they were still living, she dragged herself out to attend their funerals, even somehow managing to force her sensitive skin to endure the incessant rubbing of a black silk dress so she could show proper respect as the coffin was lowered into the ground along with one of the only people who had ever really loved her.

Much to her surprise, John McKinley himself attended both of the funerals with a woman young enough to be a granddaughter clinging to his arm as though it were a stuffed animal. Once or twice, she saw him turn and look in her direction and his face blanched slightly as though he had seen a ghost.

She barely bothered to look at him, even though her heart was pounding, and for a time she became aware of everything she had lost with her immortality and she was tempted to follow the coffin into the ground. It was only through a supernatural force of will that she kept her feet planted on the grass.

She walked out of the cemetery surrounded by a crowd of family she had never known. The life she had once known lay six feet under. No one seemed to notice her among the other people. It was as though she hadn't appeared at all.

But she was used to that.

At the party afterwards, she hauled a cousin she had never met into the closet and fucked his brains out. She pulled off the little black dress she had been wearing and found that her skin underneath had become red and raw from where it rubbed against the material.

She rocked back and forth on her cousin's cock frantically, as though it would somehow make everything better, as if it would make the pain stop, which of course nothing could. She moaned softly and tears began swelling in her eyes. The man she was fucking didn't notice in the dark. He was a married man anyway, just looking for a little bit of fun. He didn't really care who was on the other end of his cock as long as he got off.

When she got home, Alexandra laughed at her. She had her long black hair tied back in a ponytail the way she always did when she had been out swimming, and she combed the tangles from the end while Jasmine talked about the funeral. She had only been a nymph for a year or two and see couldn't see why anyone would ever go back to the surface for anything but more sex. Of course, Alexandra's parents disowned her when she refused to get married before she turned thirty. They were a traditional Chinese-American family and refused to understand why Alexandra wasn't interested in men.

"Fuck them all!" she said, tossing her hair. "Life's better under the sea anyway."

Jasmine laughed. But she didn't feel happy. She went downstairs to the entrance room with the enchanted statues which held the souls of some of the more interesting men who had died at sea. She woke up a pirate from the 17th century and an old Greek sailor by saying a magic word while gripping their testicles and prepared herself for her own semi-private orgy.

Elena was on the other side of the large hall, violently soliciting the affection of three Russian trade ship sailors who drowned about the time she was born, and their intercourse was as violently verbal as sexual.

What a way to refresh one's native language, Jasmine thought vaguely, kicking her legs up high above her as the pirate pushed the head of his cock into her. The sailor began messaging her breasts and clutching at her ass as though he couldn't get enough of the feel of her body. Jasmine vaguely wondered what sort of men theses statues had been in life, but it was really not her concern. They had been dead and stuffed in the underwater cavern since long before she was born. Elena had collected them from around the world in her first hundred years as an immortal. That was all Jasmine knew, and basically all she cared to know. They were fun to fuck, and that's all that mattered, that was the only reason for their existence. They were woken up to act as sex toys, and that's how she intended to use them. So why were tears beginning to well up in her eyes?

She wiped the tears away violently and tried to concentrate on her feet. Her legs were aching ever-so-slightly from the exertion of holding them steady over her head. It seemed both to emphasize and somehow take away from the sensation of the cock pounding in and out of her.

Somehow, she didn't feel the sublime ecstasy that she normally felt. There was no little taste of heaven waiting for her. It was just more of the same, more of the same, as though she was somehow feeling the sensation though a fog of blackness or through a paper sack.

She must have come three or four times, but it almost seemed more like her body's defense again further stimulation than an actual climax, and the sensation was mild, almost nonexistent.

Jasmine fell to the floor and wept silently when the two statues returned to their pedestals, though for the life of her she didn't know why she felt so upset, only that it must have something to do with her loss. Lena put her arm around her and led her upstairs to the bed chamber that she mostly used and covered her with a thick blanket.

The material was course and rough against her skin, but it was oddly pleasant, feeling her own body heat warm her. She had felt so cold and unreal, like a corpse in a coffin, and it was almost painful to remember the power of her own body.

The next day she seduced a man who was depressed because his wife had left him. Three days later his body washed up ashore.

---

The McKinley After-School Program

The McKinley Oil and Fishing Company, a name you have trusted for over a hundred years, is now providing a new way for your kids to have fun and to learn after the school bell rings! Improve your child's knowledge of biology, problem solving and teamwork by enrolling them in this special award-winning program. Children will study marine life in our beautiful aquariums, specially designed by teachers to stimulate learning! They will learn to make creative crafts from sea shells! And most importantly, they'll learn from the managers of the McKinley Company about all the effort and teamwork that goes into creating a thriving business empire.

From the people who power America, the McKinley Oil and Fishing Company, a once in-a-lifetime opportunity to provide a better life for your child!

Ages 6-18

Only $150 for a two-week session!

Special scholarships and classes may apply to children whose families meet our low income requirement.

For more information, visit our website at mckinleyfamilyoil.com

---

The quiet little beach closest to the nymphs' lair, where Chastity and Alia had met, was now crowded with school-age children. The peace that the nymphs had once enjoyed there was shattered. It was all lost, for where there were children, adults were always much on guard, searching the crowds in their restless quest to identify freaks and perverts.

Lena and her friends had no choice but to limit all shore-going activities to the hours after dark, when all the children and their meddlesome mothers were gone. Lena was especially outraged that it was all the doing of the McKinley Company. It was just the sort of horribly frigid thing that John McKinley and his board of directors (all of whom were also old, white and male) would think to try! Imagine thrusting children at nymphs, children who get underfoot and try to peer into everything, children whose mother's are so untrusting and judgmental that one couldn't even look at them without the police being called, mothers much too frigid to allow their pussies to be eaten.

Things had gotten so bad that when Nadia and Chastity came to confirm their hotel reservations, the concierge refused to admit them, and it was only Nadia's insight to give the fellow a rather substantial bribe that resolved things so that the two nymphs weren't thrown out the door. Even then, the two had to wrap themselves head to toe in the rough cloth the man handed them before he'd let them walk through the lobby and up the elevator to their room, which by the way was the most expensive one in the entire hotel, the one which guests purchase with the expectation of special service.

The bellhop who led the nymphs up the stairs touched them lightly, not quite like a man touches a woman whose body he finds attractive but not quite like they were a foul smelling bag of dog droppings, either.

The moment that the door was closed behind her, Nadia ripped the cloth off of her and swore loudly in Russian. Chastity just slumped down as though she had completely lost the ability to animate her body. She clung to the cloth that was covering her as though it was a life raft, and Nadia saw that she was trembling slightly.

Nadia tried to remove the cloth from around Chastity, but her grip was too tight. What was she doing to herself, this strange creature, her friend who had been so proud and independent at her college campus, this girl that Nadia had admired greatly from the time that she had begun reading articles about her? Nadia could almost feel the welts that must be forming on Chastity's skin. She couldn't see them through the cloth, but her body knew. Her own skin was rather red from where she had been covered, and Chastity held the cloth to herself with much the same attitude as a martyr being led to the cross.

"God damn it, Chastity, snap out of it!" Nadia said, raising her hand as though she were going to slap her friend to bring her too her senses, though somehow she couldn't bring herself to do that. "You can't just sit there with that thing wrapped around you."

"I'll heal," Chastity said, holding the sheet even closer to herself.

"What's wrong with you?" Nadia asked sharply. "We're in our room now, there's no reason for you to be hanging on to that piece of shit."

"I'm embarrassed," Chastity replied just as sharply. "I feel so dirty hanging around here. I don't know why, but its driving me mad."

"Isn't it just that terrible man at the front desk and that piece of shit cloth he made us wrap ourselves in for the preservation of childhood innocence or some such shit. You really shouldn't let that kind of crap get to you. It's just hot air."

"No, it's not just that," Chastity said, letting go of the cloth just a bit. "I've been feeling bad ever since I got off the plane."

"Yeah, I sort of noticed that," Nadia conceded. "I've been noticing the feel of eyes on me since we arrived, too. It's disconcerting."

"It's more than just disconcerting" Chastity replied, tears beginning to well in her eyes.

Nadia yanked the sheet off of Chastity and wasn't surprised to see that the skin underneath was red and raw.

"Come on. We'll take a bath and order some room service. It will make you feel better."

"You really think it will help?" Chastity asked. She couldn't believe that a feeling as bad as hers could be affected by something as simple as a little food and fun.

"Well, it sure as hell can't hurt," Nadia said with a little laugh. "Besides, I made sure we had one of those little in-room spas when I reserved the room. It would be a waste not to take advantage of it."

Chastity smiled. "You do have a point."

"Damn right I have a point," Nadia laughed. "Besides," she said, picking up a hotel menu. "I bet they'll get us champagne with our food."

Chastity smiled a little naughty smile. "You know I'm not old enough to drink."

"Oh, do I need to get you juice instead?" Nadia asked with a sly expression.

"But of course! I always play things by the rules," Chastity replied, standing up and presenting her breasts to Nadia.

Her friend grabbed her by the nipple and tugged her towards the bathroom, her hand sliding for just a moment between Chastity's legs as though she were trying to judge just how damp Chastity was. Chastity moaned softly and allowed Nadia to lead her towards the spa. Nadia didn't even pause as she picked up the room phone. Chastity grabbed Nadia's nipples right back as they kept moving towards the bath. Nadia moaned and fell backwards with an elegance that betrayed its intention. Chastity landed right on top of her, their pussies rubbing together slightly as their legs fell around each other. Chastity kissed Nadia passionately on the lips. Nadia inched closer to the bathroom, her back rubbing against the carpet. Chastity began to suck at her nipples, as though she was desperate for the taste of her soft flesh.

"Hey, no fair, fucking me before we get to the bathtub!" Nadia moaned, standing up part way, holding up Chastity in her arms.

They half-fought, half-fucked their way to the bathtub.

"Oh, you are such a little slut!" Nadia laughed before Chastity could cover her mouth again.

Chastity smiled around Nadia's mouth. Nadia pushed her into the bathwater with a large splash, and Chastity pulled Nadia in after her. She mercilessly pushed her friend's legs apart and pushed her tongue into her pussy. Nadia moaned and writhed, splashing water out of the tub.

Chastity laughed against Nadia's mound, sending little bubbles of air up through the water. A little water went up her nose, but it didn't hurt and she found that she was as happy to breathe in water as air. Somehow she had been too distracted while she was swimming to realize it until now. This was very peculiar! It distracted her for a moment and her tongue stopped his merciless flicking against Nadia's clit.

Chastity popped her head up. "You've got to try it!" she laughed at Nadia. "It's like having gills! I could spend all day underwater if I wanted too."

Nadia dipped her head under the water and her nose bumped against Chastity's bellybutton. Chastity laughed out loud. "Shall we call for room service now? I'm starved.

Nadia snaked her tongue into Chastity's pussy, pumping it in and out quickly like it was a cock. Chastity moaned. However, Nadia, nymph or not, wasn't comfortable keeping her head underwater long enough to make Chastity come that way, and she pulled her head up and kissed her friend roughly on the lips.

"It's so interesting being different," Nadia sighed. "I feel so powerful, and I always seem to be learning new things about myself, like that I can breath underwater."

"You seem so confident though. You're always telling me how to do everything. It's hard to imagine that you don't know everything."

Nadia broke up into a fit of laughter. "Shall we call for room service now? I'm starved," she said, grabbing the phone. Chastity picked up the menu.

"You know I half thought as a nymph I could just get away with fucking and never have to eat again," Nadia said, punching numbers into the phone. Chastity noticed that bubbles from the hot tub still clung to her friend's body and was sorely tempted to use her hands and mouth to remove them. She moaned a little and walked over to where Nadia was standing. Her tongue snaked out and began traveling up Nadia's legs, causing Nadia to squirm as she waited for someone to pick up the phone. Nadia giggled happily as Chastity's tongue inched closer and closer to her pussy, her hands crawling up onto her thighs.

It wasn't that much later that a bellboy arrived, carrying a tray of food. Chastity and Nadia had somehow managed to stop having sex long enough to order, half in moans. This fellow was new to the hotel, and the concierge had made sure to warn him that these particular customers were morally loose and had had tendencies towards exhibitionism, but still he was startled when he opened the door to the penthouse and found Nadia and Chastity on the floor completely naked, their legs wrapped around their heads and despite himself he immediately sported a huge erection.

"Oh, good food," Nadia said, her foreign accent sending chills though the bellhop's body. "Would you like to stay and eat with us?" she added, eyeing the crotch of his pants hungrily. "Perhaps you have a couple of friends who are hungry also?" She stood up and walked over the man, who was really little more than a boy, maybe nineteen years old at most, swaying her hips seductively. She grabbed him by the tie gently as though she intended to pull him over to the bed and fuck him. Her lips were an inch from his face.

He quickly agreed that he had a couple of other friends who worked at the hotel who would be glad to come and join a couple of beautiful women for dinner in their bedroom, and Nadia sent him off, swatting his butt playfully as she opened the door for him. After she had closed the door behind, Chastity broke out laughing.

"You're really good at seducing men," she said trying to suppress her giggles.

Nadia shrugged. "I was a total slut before I even became a nymph," she replied as though the answer didn't mean a thing to her. "I needed a lot of men and women, so I got used to getting them."

Chastity thought about this for a moment. She had been so good her whole life as a human that she never really realized that other people had different ways of living. Sure, she knew there were bad girls and prostitutes, but she would never have thought that her own friend would go around seducing men and women alike. It was a little unsettling.

"Come on," Nadia said, throwing Chastity a piece of bread and a leg of fried chicken "I don't really think we're going to have much time to eat when that pubescent bellhop comes back with his pimply friends."

"They aren't really that young!" Chastity protested. "That fellow was probably the same age as me. You make it sound like statutory rape or something."

"Oh, I forgot that you were only nineteen," Nadia said, waving her hand dismissively. "Us old folks enjoy treating anyone under twenty as though they were still in elementary school."

"That's mean!" Chastity exclaimed. She stuffed her food in her mouth and threw a pillow at Nadia.

Nadia sidestepped it easily and dived in between Chastity's legs.

"How's this for an apology, then?" she asked as her tongue began to snake up into Chastity's pussy.

The door opened and a team of five men, ages ranging from eighteen to fifty, came in, each carrying a plate of food. The youngest one nearly dropped his in excitement when he saw Nadia eating Chastity's pussy.

Chastity turned a shade of bright red. Some of the nervousness she had acquired on the trip up the stairs to their hotel room hadn't yet dissipated, and she felt oddly vulnerable with so many eyes on her, though as a nymph she was already rather wet between the legs at the thought of being fucked by so many men.

Her pussy was on fire as she stood up and grabbed a pomegranate from the tray that had nearly fallen to the ground.

She slit it open expertly with a fingernail and began drinking the juice from around the little seeds, her face turning red from the fluid that spread across it as she ate.

Nadia laughed and began stuffing her mouth with sushi. She offered part of a piece which she held out of her mouth like a tongue, to the oldest of the bellhops, whose lips brushed against hers as he took the food into his mouth.

A fellow who was probably about thirty decided that he wanted to stuff a peeled banana into Chastity's pussy. He crawled underneath her, his cock already hard in his pants and spread her pussy lips apart so he could make the insertion. Chastity moaned into the pomegranate as the piece of fruit entered her and the bellhop began to thrust it in and out.