Secrets of the Deep Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The banana was rather soft, and it broke inside of her, causing the bellhop a little bit of embarrassment. He decided that the best course of action to extract the wayward banana would be to get down on his knees and try to drive it out using his tongue and the wall of her pussy as though they were chopsticks.

Needless to say, Chastity found this very distracting and her knees threatened to buckle under her.

Meanwhile, Nadia was rubbing brown chocolate pudding over her breasts and nipples while two of the bellhops began to lick it from her body almost as quickly as she could apply it. A third bellhop was obviously enjoying rubbing the dessert on the both the outside and the inside of her ass and pussy.

The tongue in Chastity's pussy was sending little pleasurable tremors coursing though her, and she couldn't help moaning like a total slut, even though she was feeling more than a little ashamed of herself for being so horny.

A man came up behind her and began massaging her beautiful large breasts, his hard cock pressing against her butt cheeks. It was an intoxicating sensation. Chastity's whole body seemed to be on fire, his touch seemed to affect her everywhere. She was already desperate, both from her recent fun with Nadia and from the tongue that was mercilessly probing her vagina in search of the missing banana, and she came quickly.

The second man undid his fly and began to rub himself against her slit, getting it all wet and stimulating her clit at the same time. Chastity continued to moan. It felt so good she could hardly believe it.

The three other bellhops had pinned Nadia to the ground and were busy working their tongues over her trying desperately trying to get as much of the pudding and her skin into their mouths as possible. They sucked and licked every inch of her, paying extra attention to her ass and pussy even when all the chocolate had been cleaned from it.

A fellow who was probably just old enough to drink shook a champagne bottle until the cork popped and its sticky contents landed just beneath Nadia's belly button. Ignoring this trickle of fluid, he parted Nadia's pussy licks and inserted the ice-cold neck of the glass bottle into her pussy. It felt really weird and Nadia squirmed a little in excitement. She could feel the cold all the way up to her navel, and it was a really delicious sensation.

Almost before she knew what was happening, she was tilted backwards so her pussy was in the air and nearly all the rest of her hovered above the ground. She felt the cold sticky liquid begin to fill her more fully than any cock could. She felt almost as though she might burst from it, though of course she was nowhere near that point.

All of a sudden, the bottle was removed and the liquid began to poor out of her. The youngest man was lapping the champagne from her pussy like a man dying of thirst.

He was quickly pushed away by another man, who began to eat her out even more forcibly. But the young man was persistent and he wedged himself in next to the other man so he could steal a piece of the Nadia's champagne-filled pussy.

The bellhop behind Chastity slowly eased himself into her ass while another one managed to push himself into her pussy. It was a really tight fit, the two men and the banana, and Chastity felt quite stretched. She was really horny, so being stuffed like that felt extra nice.

One of the men who had been attending to Nadia moved over to Chastity and began nibbling on her nipples, making her cry out in both pleasure and pain. Her pussy was so wet that the man who was up it slipped out of place three times and had to change the angle of insertion slightly to wedge himself in. Somehow, as if by bad luck, the banana stayed in its place.

When all the champagne was gone from Nadia's pussy, the older of the two men who was eating her decided he wanted a fuck instead. He pushed the younger man aside and pushed his cock into Nadia's wet hole, grunting as he worked his way in and out of her.

The younger man decided that he didn't really have much hope of getting a piece of pussy, all the women in the room being quite thoroughly fucked, so he decided he would entertain himself by covering the rest of Nadia's body with soup.

The soup was very hot and it burned Nadia's skin a little, causing her to writhe against the cock in her even more and making her skin turn a pale shade of red. The younger man began to lick it from her, concentrating particularly on the clumps that pooled between her breasts and on her stomach. He was too distracted to notice that the redness vanished extremely quickly. He rubbed a little of the soup against her nipples to make them stand erect, a little sadistic smile pulling at his lips. When Nadia's nipples became hard enough to suit him, he began rubbing his cock between her breasts. The soup alone wasn't enough to properly lubricate the area without his member getting a little chaffed, and he was the sort of fellow who considered that important, so he put his cock away for a moment to grab a piece of very greasy meat which he rubbed around the area.

When he was down using the meat as lube, he put it in his mouth and began to eat it in time with his thrusts between Nadia's breasts.

The man in Chastity's ass came explosively, sending a large hot wad of fresh cum into her tight little rectum. He howled like a dog as he pumped into her ass one more time and the last of his seed left his body. His rhythm was so frantic that it caused the overwhelmed nymph to have another very powerful orgasm. The banana fell free of her pussy. Chastity cried out as it left her body. She was sorry to see it go!

The man in her ass pulled his cock free and grinned at banana that lay on the carpet in a pool of her juices. Chastity moaned in anticipation as the man began to rub the phallic fruit against her butt cheeks. He pressed it against her rosebud which easily yielded to the pressure. Chastity sighed as the banana began to enter her.

The man began thrusting the fruit in and out of her as though he was fucking her and his cock quickly hardened again. He rubbed it against her thighs as she continued to fuck a man underneath her.

The man in Nadia's pussy came next, injecting his hot load into her wet pussy where it mixed with the nymph's juices and began running down her legs. He knelt down and began eating up the cocktail as hungrily as though he hadn't eaten in a week.

The man between her breasts saw this and became so aroused that he came also. His sperm squirted out of his cock and landed on Nadia's stomach.

For some reason, this made Nadia instantly come. Of course the man frantically lapping the cum from her pussy probably had something to do with her high level of arousal.

Somewhere nearby, a woman laughed.

Nadia sat up at once. That wasn't Chastity's voice and she had enough martial sense to be on guard when something new and unexplained was going on. She brushed the men off of her like a clump of hair on a jacket.

It took decidedly longer for Chastity to notice the intrusion. And then it was all she could do to push herself up into a sitting position while a bellhop continued to fuck her in the ass with the banana.

"Lena!" she gasped, futilely trying to cover herself. Her big swollen clit was pressed against the carpet. Somehow, she felt terribly naked in front of Lena, even though she hadn't worn clothing in months. Lena just gave the impression of someone who expected to be treated formally. "What are you doing here?"

Lena smiled and tossed her legs, baring her pussy for just an instant before covering it with her thighs again. "I felt your presence since your plane arrived," she said, her accent somehow slightly thicker than usual, as though she had gotten out of the practice of speaking English. "I see you've brought another. That's very good of you. Though I had expected you to turn out better at recruiting. Oh well! I suppose there really is such a thing as no talent."

Nadia was staring at Lena as though she couldn't believe her existence, and perhaps it was not surprising since she had grown up listening to stories about her.

Lena flicked her hand slightly, and the bellhops all righted themselves and lined up against the wall. She stood up and began surveying them as though they were meat cattle at a county fair. She grabbed at chest hair and testicles, comparing and contrasting between them, giving the youngest of them a very painful squeeze which very nearly toppled him over.

"You have very bad taste in men, too," Lena added, casting a scornful look back at Chastity. "You need not waste your time with these common losers. Not when there are bigger fish to fry!" She spanked the youngest on his bare ass and all five men quickly bolted from the room. "I see you've tired of the outside world, the way I knew you would , and decided to come back to us. I'm impressed you lasted as long as you did. The world is not a very kind place to women like us."

"So I've noticed." Chastity said nonchalantly. Now that the bellhops had all left the room, she was a little more composed, though she still had a piece of banana sticking out of her ass.

Nadia stood and moved a couple of steps closer to Lena, trying to draw attention to herself. She looked both proud and noble, but it was almost as though Lena was purposefully ignoring her. Nadia began to speak quickly in Russian and Lena's expression changed.

Chastity, who couldn't understand a word, was puzzled and impressed, though she felt oddly invisible having been left out of the conversation so completely, and at the first opportunity she interjected.

"I didn't just come running back to you!" she said, standing up. Feeling minimized had made her itch to prove her own worth. "We were kidnapped by the McKinley Company."

Lena waved her hand dismissively at Chastity and continued talking with Nadia. Chastity sat down on the bed and watched the two women talk. She felt a little chilly, so she wrapped herself in a blanket, but instead of feeling comforting, the way the material always had when she was a child, the cotton itched and throbbed against her sensitive skin. She became painfully aware of the feeling of the big sheet she had covered herself with when she had entered the hotel with Nadia, and of the sensation of guilt and shame that had accompanied it. It was all she could do to keep from crying. She felt so alone and powerless, so far away from the university where she had felt like home, where it had always seemed like she had had control over her life. She felt completely vulnerable to the whims of others, and perhaps for the first time, her transformation weighed down on her so completely that she could hardly hold herself upright.

It was so petty of her to dissolve so completely just because she had been ignored, but she felt so invisible she could hardly remember that she existed. She couldn't go back home again. Not now, when strange and hostile men knew exactly where her dorm room was. She was on the run.

But if those men from the McKinley Oil Company knew about her school, what else did they know? She'd left her family alone and completely undefended. What if they tried to get revenge on them for her escape? It seemed too horrible to even think about. But that didn't make it any less likely. If they thought that torturing her father and brother would provide some shred of useful information, they wouldn't hold back on account of human dignity. The men who had chased her after she had jumped out of her third story dorm room didn't seem to have any sense of honor.

"Chastity," Nadia said, putting her hand Chastity's shoulder. "Hey, you're shaking. Come on. You haven't really eaten anything for hours. It will take a lot of calories to recover after all the shit we've been though today. I bet you'll feel a lot better after you've eaten something."

"Yes. Eat something," Lena said. "The men have brought food and you are weak. You should eat and then we can talk."

"Lena was telling me all about the history of her clan," Nadia explained gleefully. "It's really quite interesting. Did you know it took her almost fifty years to learn that she could eat another woman's pussy? And even then, she didn't realize until some time later that she could make women into nymphs that way."

Lena didn't seem too thrilled to listen to herself being discussed in third person, but she took it with her usual composure. She walked over to the table and began chewing on a leg of fried chicken.

Chastity didn't really want to be near Lena. She hadn't liked her since the two of them met in her room at the youth hostel over summer vacation. Chastity thought Lena overly bossy and completely incapable of understanding other people's feelings, two traits Chastity had been taught to consider low and selfish.

"Come on, eat," Lena said, gesturing towards the other two nymphs with food. "You'll need to rest yourselves. Tomorrow we're going to war."

If Chastity or Nadia were shocked by this statement, they felt it was best not to mention it in Lena's presence. The three women ate to their hearts' content and it wasn't long before all there bellies were so full that they felt like they might explode at any moment. Then they curled up together on the large hotel bed, and after the obligatory threesome, during which they each had at least ten orgasms, they all fell asleep.