All Comments on 'Secrets of the Forest Nymph Ch. 03'

by boneams

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
uNfReAkINg

BELIEVABLE!!!!!!Holly shit!!!!!!!!!!!!! What else an I say?????? Thank you for such wonderful story maybe???? LOVE IT. When is the 4th istalments ???

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Great Background

I like the way you wove the background into the story. A Dream. Or so Chad thought. I was pretty sure that the person in the cell was here mother. And Susan/Shea was taken much sooner than I expected. I was surprised to find that the fate of the Forest Nymph is in the hands of a human.

You have set a wonder pace to this story. I look forward to following the continuing adventure.

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsover 10 years ago
Hot scene!

Loved the scene with the Mother Elf! She and I share the same talent. There is nothing better then an intense orgasm!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Still just another pornfest but the editing is slightly better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ummm

It really is a good story. I could have done without the three-way. Even without the three-way it still would have been a good story. What messed it up for me was Chad having sex when an evil ogre has his wife locked away in a castle (possibly being raped). A woman who's supposed to be much cherished and loved by him. Once I came across that, I abandoned the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous