All Comments on 'Secrets of The New World Order Ch. 03'

by bjmichaels

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
masteraaronh74masteraaronh74about 9 years ago

no guns were confiscated in any of these chapters. Im a sneaky sun of bitch Id shoot at least every Superior who poked his head up.

BladenessBladenessabout 9 years ago
Needs some more work

I thought this chapter had strong points in Judith, Sarah, and Jennifer's story. The rest was really not to my liking. I hope there will be better transitions in future chapters to keep the story flowing better. I think showing and not telling the reader the effects of each law is much more fun and be a lot more intriguing.

My personal favorite is Sarahs because she seems to most innocent while Jennifer's story I think has the most potential. I like the idea a lot of a hot newscaster that gives up her ideals for money and sex. I hope the story concludes with something twisted like people just feel brainwashed and accept being slaves to the 1%.

Overall thanks for writing these chapters! Still like the concept and hope future chapters 'feel more wrong' as that's what makes this so appealing. Thanks for writing BJMichaels! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well written

Your early reference to things “beginning with 9/11” is incorrect.

It began before the ink was dry on the US Constitution and before it was adopted.

Remember, only 5% of the people actually fought for American liberty. Did any of the signers of the Declaration of Independence fight in the war besides Washington? Most were older men, interested in preserving their own goods and that was most possible in a free society.

Think back to Hearst and the Spanish-American War; “Supply me with the photographs and I’ll supply you with the war.” Even before that the New World Order types were busy plotting the course of history.

Second, we do not have a “democracy”. Do a word search of the Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution for “democracy.” You will not find it in either document. Teaching our children that we live in a “democracy” is the beginning of the lies taught in school – rates right up there with Thanksgiving and the Pilgrims.

A democracy is majority rule; 51% can steal the rights of the other 49%. We live in a Constitutional Republic. We elect servants to represent us and our interests. Sounds great on paper; in practice it sucks rancid canal water.

The greatest weakness of our Constitution is that the people have no way to flush the toilet that is “government.” Our system draws to it the very people that should NEVER be trusted to run things – psychopaths and sociopaths. They represent only their own “best interests” and that is fattening their bank accounts and gathering power to themselves.

Our founders envisioned a government of gentlemen farmers and merchants that would take off some time to serve their nation. Instead they got career politicians. Their first order of business was to enshrine themselves into their positions and make it impossible for us to remove them. They made themselves exempt from the laws they place on us, exempt from the taxes they levy on us, grant themselves full retirement pay even after only one term in office – every convenience, perk and extravagance you may imagine has become theirs at our expense… and we have no real way to remove them.

More proof? They are exempt from damage due to their political/campaign promises. They are free to lie their socks off and you just have to suck it up. So they will tell you what you want to hear and do whatever they want to do (as in “for sale to the highest bidder”).

The vote? Who decides who will run for any office? We are handed “hand-picked” candidates – who we have often never heard of before – and told they are the best in the nation to hold a specific office. The reality is they are the ones that can be controlled and will do as they are told because, as psychopaths, they have their own best interest at heart and that means following orders to keep the gravy train rolling. I love hearing someone brag about some candidate when they know nothing about them – and I love hearing, “they are the lesser of two evils” – without realizing they are still voting for evil.

Our freedoms? All wars are banker’s wars. The Revolution had nothing to do with any freedom other than the right to coin our own money. The Magna Carta gave the English people the rights we codified in our Constitution (for the most part). Even the Civil War had nothing to do with freeing the slaves. Slavery was already a dying business – it’s way too expensive and inefficient. The Emancipation Proclamation did not free anyone, even in the Northern States (where slavery was still legal). It was intended to get slaves to rise up in the South and stop repairing battle damage caused by the North. It had all of the impact of a president of South America telling Missouri to stop driving cars. The South had already separated from the Union (which is legal – show me where it is illegal for a state to leave the Union in the Constitution) therefore Lincoln had all the jurisdiction over the South as a South American president would have over Missouri – none at all. Had the South agreed to start paying taxes to the North again, the war would have ended and slavery would have remained in place – or more likely just died on its own due to being cost prohibitive. You can bet bankers and politicians don’t give a rat’s ass about morality.

Additionally, the Proclamation was not Constitutional (see 5th amendment and “nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.”) and the 13th amendment, barring slavery, also did not take the 5th amendment into account. That it didn’t was probably just more of the punishment on the South from the North after the war.

Our government is not the showcase it proposes itself to be. It never was and never will be. It’s all just propaganda. Without recourse to a verifiable vote, selection of actual candidates by the people at large and not people suddenly showing up and being told, “this is who you will vote for”, without repeal of the taxes (we never needed an income tax until AFTER the Federal Reserve was created), without method of removing corruption at any and every level, the outcome of this story is guaranteed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous