Secrets of The New World Order

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,241 Followers

OH MY GOD – OH MY GOD – OH MY GOD....

Lonnie Barnhouse, my dad's boss, killed him!! 'LB' – it had to have been him!!

I shifted my legs without thinking and the strongbox fell to the floor dumping the contents beside my bed. A two page document landed on my foot and as I leaned over to pick it up I read the heading on the top of the paper.

"Legal Contract between Mrs. Judith Strong and Mr. Lawrence Bagley"

It was dated yesterday, and it began: I, Judith Strong, enter freely and with no coercion into this contract with Lawrence Bagley. I accept and will perform all required duties of Personal Assistant to Mr. Bagley, and will receive agreed upon compensation in return for my services. I freely and willfully agree to provide and perform all the services listed in Section B."

What the hell is this? What am I reading here?

I scanned lower and read Section B and what was expected from my mother – the services my mother 'freely accepted'.

When I read the 'list of duties' my mother was expected to perform I became violently ill.

I raced to the bathroom and just as I lowered my head over the toilet bowl I lost it, and vomited into the toilet. I wretched and coughed and choked and puked everything I'd eaten at the Festival.

I stood over the toilet bowl in shock. This was beyond belief. Utterly mind-boggling. My head felt like it would explode into a million pieces. This made absolutely no sense.

Oh-my-God – Oh my God -- my own mother signed a contract to become Mr. Bagley's whore!

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,241 Followers