All Comments on 'Secrets of the Son'

by Silverhunter409

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WTF...

…. was that all about?

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 8 years ago
I loved it!

Never mind anony.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fucking stupid

Waste of time. He didn't fuck his mother? This was in the wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Taboo

It's about time some readers got their heads around the fact that incest is taboo but taboo isn't necessarily incest.

chanza10chanza10almost 8 years ago
Wow, Just Wow?

Why oh why is Kc such a dick. Like your main character fucks over his family and fucks his family, but has the shitty balls of half cock little dick nigga not own up to it. Shit this some rank garbage, please don't make another one.

hardheadd1hardheadd1almost 8 years ago
;-)

Personally I thought the story was pretty dam good. Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
interesting

First of all this story has both incest and taboo.

He has sex with his Step- sister GF (taboo), step- sister (both incest legally and taboo) & step- mother (legally incest & and taboo)

Sex with lesbian couple with the pushing from step mother (taboo), then sex with them alone (taboo)

I liked the story and think it should continue.

I would like it if he didnt turn into an ass or dick.

Daniel32Daniel32almost 8 years ago
HAWT! ***** if I could rate it!!!

KC should name his dick THE CONVERTER! Converting lesbians!!!! haha!!

Thx for the hot read! :-)

Daniel32Daniel32almost 8 years ago
Ooh! Ooh! Sequel plz!!!

Plz do a sequel where KC gets his mom and knocks her up!! :-D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Taboo

"It's about time some readers got their heads around the fact that incest is taboo but taboo isn't necessarily incest."

Sorry old chap but you are wrong.

Incest relates to sex between blood relations. NOT step relations etc.

"Taboo" or "forbidden" is in fact based on the universal instinctual behavior (including by almost all of the mammals) where it is forbidden for a son to mate with his mother.

This taboo apparently seems to even apply to the prides of Lions and large groups of monkeys, where father/son brother/sister interbreeding is the norm.

So Taboo is incest specifically with the risk of mother/son interbreeding and it has specifically been forbidden by custom and tradition through out history.

There have been notable acceptations for this "Taboo" however.

Many Royal Families through out history (including India and Egypt) practiced incest and taboo (mother/son) breeding by tradition going back to thousands of years, including in India and Egypt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Who needs a father?

This was great, those kids won't miss having a father. What would they need a male parental role model for anyway? Tay and Jess aren't being incredibly selfish by placing their desire for a child over the child's developmental welfare. Kids don't need either a mother or father, just someone to be there, a friend will do fine. So it's OK that they intentionally denied their children a father. Yeah! All that counts is what I want!

Geoff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very good

I loved it finally a taboo story without incest keep em coming ill most def read more

Goddess_MeridiaGoddess_Meridiaalmost 8 years ago
okay

I hate to be a negative nanny but you had way too many missing words, problems with sentence structure and the flow was atrocious. Let someone else read it through, and go through it with you so it will flow better. Despite all of this it has potential of being a great story so please keep trying.

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusalmost 8 years ago
Sequel

He needs to end up having sex with his own. Mother and married to the woman his sister is dating so he can end up with his sister too.

jme51usajme51usaalmost 8 years ago
Yes there needs to be a sequel

Love the story. I also want to see him have sex with his mother and his sisters new girlfriend. Keep it all in the family. I think the way U have portrayed the story he has gotten very close to his (sister). They are destined to be together.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 8 years ago
Wow!

A fun story, I hope you'll continue it! Thanks!

Ducky7Ducky7almost 8 years ago
Really liked this story.

Love and casual sex all in the same place. Now that is a great combo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
ramdon

You should make a sequel where the twins want to meet KC their dad

blackknight314blackknight314over 7 years ago
Taboo... Incest... Who the fuck cares, it was hot.

All of that nonsense is just nitpicking. I want to see the sequel to see what happens when all of the secrets come out. I get the feeling that KC is going to get his dick sucked and fucked some more including a threesome with his mothers. I liked the story 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If gat is nature not nurture then why would you say despite his mom's best efforts he turned out to be heterosexual

KREMOVKAKREMOVKA11 months ago

looked great at the beginning but turned out to be weak... seriously, knocking only one girl up? if KC was a normal guy, he'd just take Jess and force her to have his kids

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous