All Comments on 'Secrets of the Suburbs Ch. 04'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hot

Keep it going.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

Super fucking hot!! Five stars and a favorite point!

ansdguyansdguyover 7 years ago
I was waiting...

For this coming together to occurs. It was worth the wait and I'm looking forward to the variations of this loving triangle.

Thank you!

1Direwolf1Direwolfover 7 years ago
wow

This is hot! Growing up with three sisters, I often had to fight urges that I felt I shouldn't have. I never acted upon them, but about two years ago I was talking to my youngest sister and she admitted she had the same thoughts back then, we are too far past that now. Both of us are married, but it does make me wonder what might have happened.

rodavrodavover 7 years ago
I like the build up ...

I like the way you spend time in the build up. But when everything came out in the open...then Boom...immediately started fucking without inhibition and threesome all at once. Becoming very unrealistic.

I like the way Susan was thinking about the four families in the neighborhood though theirs is not into incest, is the one that is more dysfunctional and more to fall apart. She could have talked about that openly to her children and said that she envied the other families because of open communication which is lacking from her own family. if it means that they have to involve in incest just to be close with each other again so be it.

Then they can sleep thru this thought, and start slow by one day Susan caught her son and daughter fucking. When Susan said to them that she is glad that the two of them are at least becoming close, the kids got embarrassed at first for being caught for the first time but because of the positive comments of their Mom they smiled and thank her. Then the Mom smiled and said that they don't have to let her presence stop them from what they are doing then left the room.

Then after several days of the siblings sexual activity openly in front of their mom, the Mom started to dress less in their home just wearing very short nighties and string bikini panties or loose t shirt without panties flashing her hairy pussy to her son and daughter as if by accident while she bends or sits carelessly in the sofa.

She started some kind of kissing with her kids then after a few days started oral only because Susan is still quite hessitant to go all the way with her son. She was thinking that incest between siblings and even between father and a daughter is not as severe and weird compares to incest between a Mother and her son which is what they call is the ultimate of all incest.

But one day the daughter took the hands of both her Mother and her brother put it on top of each other and said to them that it's really time for them to have sexual intercourse. The Mom and the brother wide eyed looked at her and then to each other with big surprise and don't know what to say and quite embarrassed about the situation. Then the daughter said that she will give them some privacy and smiled at them and left the house.

After a few hours the daughter came home and found her Mom and her brother preparing the table for dinner. The brother fully naked and the Mom wearing her loose short camisole with the hem just around her navel, and her hairy pussy fully exposed. When they are all seated and started eating, the daughter asked them if they had intercourse, the Mom quite embarrased by smiling and said no. So she stood up and went to her brother and sniffed his cock which she found it still sticky.

Then she went to her seat then smiled to her brother and asked him that since she left the house and and they did not fuck that day why is your cock smelt pussy? With a big grin on her face she looked at her Mom who put her own hands on her face that became red to cover her embarrassment for being busted. What Susan did was to reach to her son and pinched him on the ribs and said to him that he should have washed his cock earlier. The daughter stood and went to her mom and gave her a big hug and said to her that she loves her and is very happy for her and that they finally did it.

Then they all stood up and had a three way hug. Then the daughter insisted to really want to hear it from her Mom and asked her again if they did have sexual intercourse. Susan smiled at her daughter and said ...Yes... and then daughter giggling and said oh! How I love our family.

I'm sorry looks like I made a short story out of this.😊.

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
Best of the 4 chapters...looking forward to chapter 5

Loved the series....chapter 5...a whole lot of fucking going on..GREAT

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 7 years ago
Too bad

Wolf didn't do sister

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent writing

Best writing since Nikki_2020/2021.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
Quite honestly I don't know if I want a Chapter 5

The way the family came together, shared their love and healed old wounds, I don't know if a chapter 5 would contribute to the story? But having said that I will read it to see where the family goes from here. Guessing it will be the orgy at the neighbors house. We'll see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
thank you.

expected that ending. good story

jimmyj57jimmyj57over 7 years ago
Great story

I really like how the family came back together and everyone was so accepting of the others . Also liked how you incorporated how the love making smelled i for one do enjoy the scents of people I make love with . Well I will enjoy reading about the block party next can't wait to see what happens next .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story. Keep at it.

Great job. love the story!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 7 years ago

Anxiously waiting for Chapter 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful story

Absolutely love it! Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

Great story.. Expecting an incest filled orgy in Chapter 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Head of house

I hope that Frankie takes charge and impregnates them both

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
loving it

I hope they all continue with each other and have a huge orgy with the neighbours

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 7 years ago
VERY GOOD

I have to wonder where we go from here. I vote 5 *****.

va45va45over 7 years ago
Loving

Now the girls need to comment to each other and him. May be time to breed both, with love and care. Both need to shed there old shelf and be come loving caring slut for him in dress and love.

peebeeandrollopeebeeandrolloover 7 years ago
Better and BETTER

With each chapter this story just gets better and better. I can almost read Chapter 05 even though it's not yet been posted. This family is brginning to feel like I've known the three of them for a long time.

I ike the style of writting and will be reading the other stories shortly.

hughcaldhughcaldover 7 years ago
hot

hotter than most I've read

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mom is sex queen for her son and daughter!

O, be still my heart! I love it!! I LOVE IT!!! I just do. Sweet, perverse, fuckiscious, incestuous lust between mom, son and daughter. There are not enough good stories of this type to sate my appetite. So I am very glad for this one!

Dawger1000Dawger1000about 7 years ago
Oh yeah

Yep got my rocks off on this chapter. Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This could have been great if it weren't for the sheer lack of dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So Incredibly HOT!

This is an awesome depiction of the realization that family sex is so powerful, erotic and loving. Families NEED to come together sexually. This story shows just how desperate a family can be when they deny themselves the exquisite pleasures of sharing themselves sexually with their family.

Well written and very pleasurable to read. Looking forward to the big reveal of how the entire cul-de-sac engages in wholesome, loving incest.

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
very very hot

wow great well written sexy story. 5 stars.

olblueyesolblueyes12 months ago

hmmm, yes i do like it polished,thats what gets you 5's instead of a 3, 2 or 1..,,, no excuse for bad grammar or typos in this day and age, this one chapter was recommended out of all your writings as the most erotic. so i have read it, but since you wish to settle for mediocre editing, thats it for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...