All Comments on 'Secrets of the Suburbs Ch. 05'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
prop69prop69over 7 years ago
Excellent...So much fucking..I found it hard to keep up

Of course my cock was hard all the time Might add one chapter of the McCall's at home discussing the party and the three of them fucking each other and talking about the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My cock was hard through the whole thing

What. Story. This was like a dream. Cum true. I have often dreamed of living in a neighborhood just like this. I have fantasy in every place ive lived. Great work.

rodavrodavover 7 years ago
This is perfect

I gave you 5 stars for this chapter.

This could not be the end. This needs more final chapters.

It would be nice that the families could have their casual ordinary

everyday sexual activities around the neighborhood. Then a celebration for the wedding engagements of each families children.

jimmyj57jimmyj57over 7 years ago
Wonderful series

I really enjoyed all five chapters and I too would love to live in this community. There should be a epilogue to this as we would like to see how all the families come together and grow , maybe a few years after where this story ends just though it would be nice to see who went with who and how many more children were added and so fourth . Again thank you for sharing with us I did enjoy reading it I liked the characters and the plot it is a true family love story .

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 7 years ago
Agree with jimmyj57

I would love to revisit this cul-de-sac ... see how the matching up plays out.

Excellent series - enjoyed every chapter.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved every word

I would love to hear what the future holds - who marries who etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

This was really good would love more as to what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pregs

Soooo.....does anyone EVER get knocked up at any of these "Block Parties"? With real world changing consequences?

Anything else is just another 'Brazzers' porn. Tnx.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story!

Loved it. Lots of fun, no unexpected pregnancies. Sounds like a great life!C

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it!

I really hope it can continue!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More new neighbors please!

Love this series and hope it continues!

No1holywoodNo1holywoodover 7 years ago
More of this story

Please continue this story

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 7 years ago
Overall, I liked it.

But frankly, I keep hoping you're going to continue the "Never Have I Ever" story that's still on Chapter 2.

SWIM21SWIM21over 7 years ago

I should have known this story was headed toward a mindless orgy. Not my thing at all. The lack of jealousy totally shatters the suspension of disbelief. I would have more enjoyed reading about Martin getting upset that Bethany was getting fucked by a guy he'd never met before after he had a hissy fit over her getting felt up by one of his friends. These characters don't make sense and come across as totally one-dimensional.

ansdguyansdguyover 7 years ago
Dissapointed...

I was far more interested in the McCall families sexual and emotional interaction.

Swim21 has it right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic

Love this series. I really hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
meh

knew this was coming. thanks for your efforts

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Imho

All and all good, the orgy lasted a little longer then needed with the whole every possible combination and position wasn't necessary for me. To me Chapters 1 and 4 the strongest of the series. But any complaints are just nit picking personal preferences

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Editing

Wonderful story, please continue writing and contributing to LITEROTICA. But for god's sake reconsider your comment about only reading it over once. Some of the errors act as speed bumps to the flow of the narrative.

CharlieWanderingCharlieWanderingabout 7 years ago
Great Series.

I enjoyed every chapter. A nice mix of hot sex and deep love. I hope you continue with all of the men fathering children and all of the women full of milk nourishing and nurturing their families.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Woah

I once read a story one here that was titled the best story ever... But I think this series takes the cake. I really hope you continue this series 'cause I would love to read it, I hope the next story has some lesbian mother/daughter and or sister/sister or just any lesbian double head dildo anal and pussy banging action.

tlcbitlcbiabout 6 years ago
Wow

I hope that you continue this story line. Maybe "Orgies" instead of "Secrets of the Suburbs" detailing the next generation's conception then initiation when they become legal. And maybe include a once a year neighborhood party/orgy welcoming the new adults. I lost my train of thought, but I was thinking that somehow as their children reach puberty they learn of the incest and of course the occasional neighborhood adult outdoor "party". Maybe as teenagers they start to explore each other's bodies and maybe having underage sex together. So that when they become legal they are ready and looking forward to the incestuous acts they have been acting out to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome read

Really enjoyed your story ! Couldn’t stop til I had read all the chapters

DUBLXLDUBLXLabout 3 years ago

Beautifully erotic.

demonoidstormdemonoidstormalmost 2 years ago

Amazing read. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love the story! Muffdiverfun4

fras22fras223 months ago

While just as I thought, after reading the first (-02) and then another (-03), I went back and found the entry point, and, knowing what (tho' not really 'how') it would end, I just had to sit here and see. It was with a group oragy in the back garden. The author, Y, must have kept a deck of 10 cards with tick marks, to indicate who got blown, shafted or just handled by who, which girl or 'mature' (but urgently wanting) woman got her turn, often in several ways. It was predictable, but well and literally crafted. A chance for everyone, including we readers to share, even if just by hand.

Shimi

ghalbertmckghalbertmck3 months ago

A great story series, AND

I wish that there were more male-male activity to go along with the hetero and female-female.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

OMG, this has to be the best. I read this one from start to finish also. Never have I held a hard-on this long. I was just occasionally stroking from the beginning, through all five chapters, the resulting orgasm so intense it scared me. I'm 54 and thought I needed viagara then you bring a 4-1/2 hr erection, holy shit, thank you.mmmm

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES