Secrets Revealed Pt. I Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I looked over the patch of her curly hair to check on her, her facial expression told me the goal I was seeking was close at hand. Her eyes were becoming unfocused and she was starting to moan. She was about to cum.

I redoubled my efforts, driving her over the edge she wasn't sure she wanted to cross. Suddenly, she violently tried to sit up. At the same time, her legs closed around me, trapping my face where she most needed me to be at that moment. She lowered herself back to the bench and she thrust her pelvis up in an attempt to increase the pressure between her pussy and my mouth.

One last lick across her opening, then I moved my lips up to her clit. I sucked on it, pulling it along with its hood into my mouth. My tongue danced over the tip, now starting to hide from me, as I kept up the suction. I let go with the fingers of my right hand and played over her hymen with my index finger. I tentatively stretched the tiny opening before changing to my little finger which easily entered her. Turning my hand over with my finger inside her, I sought out her G-spot as she cried out.

I felt an increase in her wetness and her pussy clench around my finger. Her legs were now trying to crush me asshe came inmy mouth.

I let her down easily, not wanting to leave her too sensitive for the next performance. She relaxed and I took advantage of the moment to pull back from between her legs. She had opened her eyes, though they were staring seemingly unfocused at the ceiling. I sat back on my haunches, proud of what I had done for her.

Patrice spoke while still looking up.

"Abby told me it was going to be wonderful, but damn!"

I could hear the happiness in the sound of her voice.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it so much," I told her.

"Enjoy is too mild a word for what I felt."

She finally shifted her gaze and looked at me.

"Did you like doing that?" she asked tentatively.

"Of course. I loved it, as much if not more than you enjoyed doing it to me," I reassured her.

She smiled at that. She held out a hand. Taking the cue, I got up and helped her stand. She was a little unsteady on her feet at first, but she quickly overcame that. She looked down to the bench.

"Did I do all that?" she asked, referring to the puddle of her juices at the end of the seat.

"Yes. Thank you," I told her.

She crinkled up her nose.

"Don't feel that way. I enjoyed it," I said.

When she looked at me with disbelief, I countered her thoughts with, "Didn't you enjoy tasting me?"

"Yes, but..." she started to say.

She looked expectantly at me and I grinned.

"Well?" I asked.

I enjoyed watching her work that out in her head. She finally smiled, understanding that I could enjoy tasting her as much as she enjoyed tasting me.

"Now that we have that settled, are you ready to go to bed?" I asked her.

As confident and as horny as I felt, I still felt a twinge of nervousness in the pit of my stomach as I spoke that question. Patrice looked at me, looking like both a little girl and a woman at the same time. It was fitting, for she was on the very threshold between those two states. She didn't hesitate. I must be reaping the benefits of many late night conversations with Abby for she smiled and took me by the hand. Tugging on my hand, she turned for the door. Thinking about what was still on both of our faces, I resisted.

"Let's rinse off under the shower first," I suggested.

She looked back to the water which was still running. She giggled and nodded, and let me lead her back under the stream of water.

We quickly rinsed off. I noticed that she ran a hand along her slit and it looked like she inserted an index finger into her opening, perhaps feeling the tightness of her hymen for the very last time.

I turned off the two showerheads. The final knob creaked as the sound of the splashing water died away completely. The room was suddenly very quiet. The entire building was quiet. I realized that she might start to get nervous so I grabbed one of the towels and pulled her close as I wrapped it around her. I hugged her luscious body to mine as I dried her back. Her expression showed that she was enjoying this as much as I was.

When I finished, I pushed her a step away and dried her front. I especially enjoyed handling each breast as I dried it, and the feel of drying her pussy. I knelt to dry each leg with my face inches away from the pussy I was about to penetrate.

When I was done, she did the same to me, handling and drying my hard cock with the same care I had shown her breasts. The towel was a little rough for my sensitive head, but I withstood it for her enjoyment. What I felt was minor compared to what I was about to do to her.

When we were dry, Patrice tossed the towel towards the bench. It missed and ended up as a heap on the floor.

"Turn around," she ordered, her finger indicating what she wanted me to do.

"Why?" I asked.

She gave me an exasperated look and reached into her bag. Instead of pulling out her hand, she said more emphatically, "Turn around."

I shrugged and turned around. I felt silly standing there, naked and staring at the wall. Behind me, I could hear her taking something out of the bag. I was tempted to sneak a peek but I didn't want to do that to her. I waited but my curiosity was definitely piqued.

The sounds behind me stopped. Then after a pause, Patrice said, "Okay, you can turn back around now."

I turned and the vision took my breath away. Patrice was standing there wearing a baby doll nightie. It was almost see through. Her nipples and pubic hair were barely visible shadows. She looked so beautiful that my chest ached just looking at her.

"You are so beautiful," I barely breathed.

She blushed as she stepped forward and put an arm around my neck to pull me close to her. I felt her erect nipples dig into my chest through the thin fabric. She raised her eyebrows as if to ask,What's next?

I knew exactly what was next, and so did she. I slid an arm around her back and pulled her to my side. Then I took her by the hand and led her across the building to my room.

The wooden floor creaked in the stillness of the empty room as we padded to the door of my bedroom. I felt Patrice's hand tighten in my grip ever so slightly as we neared the door. She was still a little nervous. I intended to ask her one more time before I took her, to give her one more chance to change her mind. I wanted this. I wanted it so badly, but I didn't want her to feel forced. I wanted her to give herself to me willingly, lovingly. I wanted most of all for her first time to be... wonderful.

I stepped through the door but Patrice hesitated, pulling on my arm. She was probably thinking how she was entering that room a virgin but would leave as something different. She looked at me and smiled shyly. I noticed her breasts rise as she took a deep breath and stepped in.

I sat on my bed and patted a spot next to me to invite her to sit. She did. I thought I looked silly, sitting there with my erection sticking up, bobbing with my heartbeat. My body knew what it wanted. My heart wanted to be sure she still wanted it.

"Patrice, are you still sure you want to do this?" I asked her, feeling my love for her as a pleasant ache in my chest. My heart was pounding as I am sure hers was at that moment.

My lovely Patrice looked deeply into my eyes, a tear just starting to fall from a corner of her left eye, as she nodded slowly.

"Yes," she said, so softly that I almost couldn't hear it. Then, she spoke more clearly, "Yes, take me. Make love to me."

She held her arms up. Taking the hint, I undressed her. The silky fabric hissed as I pulled it over her head. She lifted her bottom so I could pull the panties down her legs. I noticed how wet the crotch was as I pulled her bottoms free of her ankles and tossed them aside.

Once she was naked again, she leaned to me for a kiss. I put my arm around her back and kissed her deeply, our tongues meeting, as I pressed her head back onto my pillow. I shifted until I was on top of her. She parted her legs and I moved mine between them. My instincts were telling me to push forward and enter her right there, but my head intervened. I slowly pulled my lips from hers, our mouths separating wetly, and I moved to sit up. Patrice looked surprised, as if she didn't understand.

I got up and stepped to the counter, to open the cardboard box. The paper tore open with a sound that penetrated the quiet of the night. When she saw what I was opening, she smiled broadly and put her head back down on the pillow.

I ripped open a packet and pulled out the rolled up condom. I took a step back so I could put it on my cock, but then realized that she would probably enjoy watching what I was doing. I turned to face her, my cock standing up proudly on display. She did watch eagerly as I pressed the end to my dick. I pinched the end with two fingers and rolled the rest down my shaft. Patrice watched wide-eyed as it unrolled to cover my entire shaft.

"Wow," she whispered.

I smiled and returned to the bed, wearing only that piece of latex. It was all that would separate me from Patrice, and it was just enough to keep her from getting pregnant.

When I got to the bed, she started to move to one side to make room for me but then caught herself. With a little laugh, she returned to the middle of the bed and opened her legs wide. She was as beautiful as an angel as she prepared to surrender herself to me.

The bed gave a groan as I added my weight to hers. I knelt in front of her and held my hard dick with one hand. This was the moment. We were going to do it.It.

I pressed the end of my cock to her lips and she drew in a deep breath. I also saw her body tense.

"Relax, I'm just putting my dick against it. I'll let you tell me when you're ready for me to... you know," I tried to reassure her.

Patrice just nodded. I rubbed my condom-covered dick against her wet lips, gathering moisture from the bottom and dragging it through her lips up to her clit.

"I can feel how warm it is," she said with breathless wonder.

"You feel pretty warm, too," I told her.

I rubbed over her clit a few times and she squirmed. I smiled and moved lower, to where I would penetrate her. I pushed forward and felt the barrier. She tensed a lot more that time. We both knew what was coming next.

I opened my mouth to speak but Patrice interrupted me.

"I'm ready. Do it now, Tim."

I nodded. It looked like she was trying to make herself relax. I pushed forward. She drew in a really deep breath and held it. I put my weight behind my push. With my dick securely in place, I leaned forward onto her and moved both hands to her hips to pull.

Her face showed a momentary look of surprise, then discomfort which quickly turned to pain. I ached as I knew I was causing her that pain. My only comfort was in knowing that it would only be for an instant, to be followed by great pleasure. I felt the opening start to enlarge. She was tearing. I leaned forward and pressed my mouth to hers.

Patrice cried out, a scream that was muffled by a kiss. I parted my lips and she screamed into my mouth. At that moment her hymen became just a tattered memory and I slid into her pussy.

I turned my face, our lips separating wetly, until my cheek was beside hers. I kissed her cheek and turned my face back so I could kiss her again on the lips. Her mouth opened against mine and I entered her mouth with my tongue.

I felt the change. As the pain lessened and the pleasure replaced it, she slowly wrapped her legs around mine. I reveled in the smooth feel of her legs as she grasped me. Her arms which were already around me gripped tighter. Her legs now slid along my body; she was enjoying the feeling. I started thrusting in and out of her pussy and her hips mirrored my efforts.

We made love accompanied by the squeak of the bed and the whine of the crickets through the open windows. I took a moment to wonder if anyone else had heard her scream. I doubted it but I imagined Abby hearing the sound Patrice made and smiling.

I was enjoying taking Patrice on that journey. Probably not as much as she was, because you never forget your first time, but I was enjoying it. I had wanted this since I first met her. It had been worth the wait.

We stayed in that position the entire time. When I was ready to cum, I wrapped my arms beneath her and held her close. I looked into her eyes and moaned. Her face lit up when she felt the sudden warmth pulsing into her body. Her eyes widened as she realized what was happening.

As soon as I finished, I pulled out as I reached between us and held the rim of the condom. Patrice was watching intently as I removed the condom and held it up. The end held my cum on the inside; there was a little blood smeared on the outside, just a few bright reddish smears. I held it up for her to see.

"You're not a virgin anymore," I announced.

She smiled and nodded. She looked proud of herself.

I tossed the condom into the trashcan where it landed with a wet plop. Patrice giggled when she heard it hit.

"You do have more of those, don't you?" she asked.

"Yes, a whole box. Are you ready to go again?"

"I am, but I don't think you are," the lovely woman in my bed observed.

"Give me a little time," I told her, crawling back into bed next to her. As I turned on my side and kissed her, my hand sought out one of her tits. She moaned pleasantly as I caressed her nipple. Hearing her happy sound got me going again. We kissed passionately as my dick slowly regained its erection. Patrice reached between us to hold it and cooed as she felt it grow in her palm.

When I was ready to go again, I got up and retrieved another condom. I put it on as I walked back to the bed and Patrice patiently waited. I rejoined her in bed and she leaned over to delicately kiss the tip. She made a face as she sat up.

"It doesn't taste very good," she observed.

"It tastes better without the condom," I promised.

She straddled my midsection without further comment. She held my dick in her right hand and reached between her legs with her left to hold herself open. She hissed as she lowered herself and felt me penetrating her. I enjoyed watching my hardon spreading her lips as I filled her.

Once I was fully inside, she sat upright and rode me. I delighted in watching her firm breasts bounce with each stroke. She blushed a little when she realized I was watching her.

"Don't be embarrassed," I told her. "You are so beautiful like that."

"Do you really think so?"

"Yes, Patrice, I do. Your naked body is so lovely... and feels sooo good around my dick."

She let me admire her for awhile before speaking again.

"Show me some more positions," she begged.

I grinned and nodded.

"Get up," I told her. "Get on your hands and knees."

She did as I asked and I knelt behind her. She looked back over one shoulder as she waited. I pressed my cock to her opening and entered. As I started pumping into her, she tried to push back but we couldn't get the rhythm right.

"How about if we try this on the floor?" she suggested.

I pulled out and we did just that. On the hard surface, we got it right. She eagerly pushed back as I pressed into her each time. While we were doing it that way, she came. I gripped her by her hips to fuck her more vigorously as I enjoyed listening to her moan. Spurred on by her enjoyment, I came with her.

When we were both finished cumming, I easily slid my softening dick out of her.

"That was the first time I came while screwing," Patrice observed.

"You didn't cum the first time?" I asked.

"No, but don't feel bad. I really enjoyed it," she assured me with enthusiasm.

I was a little disappointed that I didn't make her cum the first time. She could see it on my face. She kissed me on the cheek, touching me softly on the other cheek with her hand at the same time.

"It's really okay. I got to cum tonight."

That made me feel a little better. Patrice got back into bed and patted the sheet.

"Can we take a nap? I'm getting a little sore, you know, inside."

"Sure," I said. I turned off the light and slid next to her in the dark.

She rolled partially over to put a leg between mine. I put my arm around her as she put her head down on my chest.

"I can hear your heart beating," she whispered.

That was the last thing she said. I lay there feeling her body against mine. I listened to the sound of her breathing, the crickets outside the window, the stillness.

Someone was tugging me, trying gently to shake me awake.

"What's the matter?" I asked groggily.

Patrice's voice answered in the darkness.

"Let's do it again," she said next to me.

I smiled. It was late and there was no moon so I couldn't really see much of anything. I felt her movements in the mattress as she shifted. The bed beneath us groaned. Then her mouth found my cock and I groaned.

If it had been light enough, Patrice would have seen me smile. I smiled as I remembered where I was, who I was with and what had happened earlier that night. When Patrice pulled her mouth off my dick, she captured my attention.

"Where are the condoms?" she was asking.

"On the counter. I'll get them."

I started to get up but her hand on my chest pushed me back to the bed.

"I want to do it," she said as she got up. She winced as she stood. "I guess I'm still sore."

"We can do it later," I offered.

"No, I want to do it now. I'll be okay," came her voice from the darkness.

I heard her bare feet padding softly across the room. The sound stopped and I heard her hands pushing things aside.

"Found 'em," she announced and I heard her walking back towards me. I heard her drop the cardboard box on the nightstand next to the bed.

"Oof!" she exclaimed as she hit the bed and fell onto me.

We both laughed. It was a delightful feeling of having a nude teenage girl lying on top of me.

"I guess that wasn't very graceful," she said.

"No, I don't think so, but I didn't mind. You can throw your naked body against mine any way you like."

She didn't respond to my comment. Instead, she shifted around. I could barely make out her shape as she sat or knelt near my dick. I heard the plastic packet tear.

"Do you want some help?" I asked into the darkness. "A light, maybe?"

"No, I want to do it in the dark. Now, how did this go?"

"There are instructions in the box," I suggested.

"Girls take health class, too," she told me.

I felt her warm hand envelop my flagging erection.

"Make sure he's fully erect," she recited, obviously remembering a lecture she had paid attention to. "Then gently pinch the end," and she playfully squeezed the head of my dick, "Oops, nope, of the condom."

We both giggled and the bed shook a little.

"Now, holding his thing in one hand—"

"Thing?" I asked with a sarcastic tone. "Histhing?"

Patrice sighed.

"Okay." She cleared her throat. "Holding hisdick in one hand, roll the condom down over theshaft until theshaft is fully covered."

She was purposely emphasizing the key words.

"Or, until you run out of condom," she said as the condom became fully unrolled.

"If you run out ofcondom too early, select a boyfriend with a shorterdick."

"Did they really teach you that last part in school?" I asked, not able to conceal my laughter.

"Yes, just like that," she insisted. Then, "Well, maybe not that last part."

She cleared her throat again.

"With theprotection fully in place,mount theshaft and lower yourself onto it until you are in a kneeling position."

At that part, I couldn't help myself. I burst out laughing.

"What?" Patrice asked, now fully mounted on myshaft.