Security Check

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The admittance no matter how small creates an awkward moment. I'm not sure what to follow that up with but, even though you're more than pleased with the statement, you're uncertain of our next move too. I can't help but feel a tinge of regret for what I've said. I've never flirted with a subordinate before, this is uncharted ground and part of me wonders if what you're hearing is coming from me or from your boss. "If that's not ok, you need to tell me. I'm not trying to pressure you..."

I don't get to finish, "No, I'm glad you think so," she says with enthusiasm then gets shy again, her expression almost sad as she turns away, "I didn't think you noticed."

"Well, I've never seen where someone 'noticing" you ended well for them." I can't help the chuckle as I share the thought with you. In my mind I can see the countless guys that couldn't help but stare at you, practically drooling, or the few who had enough courage to flirt shamelessly. You would play along, I'd seen you tease but, in the end, it was always the same; you left them alone and wanting more. It had given me countless laughs over the last five months. I never could figure out if you did it because you wanted to make them suffer or if you are truly oblivious to what your "honesty" did to their small minds.

You start to grin at my comment but hide it by looking at the floor, "Most guys are dumb." Your look hints at the answer to my innocents vs. teasing question. Surprisingly the answer lies somewhere between the two.

I'm not sure what to say or where to go now. This is not something I have experience with and there is no clear answer. You obviously aren't adverse to my attention but both of us are hesitant to make the first move for understandable reasons. There is no clear answer and the momentary pause after your comment doesn't help what so ever. I nod in agreement, after all you're right. "True, that's why I don't date them." I comment then chuckle, "That and the whole penis thing. I'm not into going on a date with anything that has one." The chuckle turns into a laugh, the comment meant to be a joke to lead the conversation another direction and relieve me of any awkward questions.

What I get is very different. I wait for you to laugh at the comment but instead you lean back against the table behind you. I'm standing facing you so I can only see you in profile; your attention is riveted to a spot on the floor only you can see. You're lost in thought. I watch as you bite your lip and think again that it's sexy. I can faintly hear a soft sound that starts out as a sigh and somehow turns into a low moan. Your next words are almost a whisper, "I bet you could make it worth it."

It's a brazen comment. I'm a bit shocked at it but I can feel my heart start pounding. The things that comment suggests and knowing it was your honest thoughts with no censorship causes instant issues. I find myself at a loss for breath. Your eyes are immediately as big as saucers as your head shoots up and turns to face me. You know the look I'm giving you; the raised eyebrow and questioning gaze. You immediately try to take back the words, but it all comes out in a stammer, "What I meant was..." but the look on my face tells you there is no taking back what you've said. "Oh gods" you say. I can see that you're distressed that you've admitted such an intimate thought and you retreat across the room keeping your back to me.

I watch you. I know we're nearing a new line of no return. We need to get to a public format or something violent is going to happen. "We should probably get back." The phrase starts out weak and takes a force of will to complete. You have your arms wrapped around your body in a protective gesture. I can tell you're embarrassed by what you've admitted to with your words.

You glance over your shoulder and nod your assertion. I can see the anguish in your expression and a look of pain crosses your features for a moment before you push it away. "Yeah, you're probably right. Just give me a minute. You don't have stay in here with me any longer. You can wait in the hall if you want. Then you won't have to put up with stupid comments."

The laugh is forced. I never meant to give the impression that I don't want to be right here, right now with you. I'm just not sure what else to do. I don't interact with women that often, most of them are annoying and finding myself so drawn to you has left me in a realm of the unknown. I know I need to tell you that my comments weren't a dismissal. "No, I've enjoyed my time with you and I wouldn't mind spending some more time with you, it's just... we need to get somewhere public. I'd rather stay in here with you though until we go if that's ok."

I watch as you give a sigh that releases some of that tension. "Thank you." You take another deep breath and I can hear a soft chuckle, "Not too warm in here for you?" you ask with little enthusiasm, turning slightly and looking over your shoulder.

Wanting to lighten the mood a bit, and not being willing to let a smart ass comment like that go without an appropriate retort, "No, just don't want to break you, that's all."

Her eyes close, she purses her lips together and she swallows hard before taking a deep breath but you can see the look of desire cross her features. It takes her a second to recover and come back to her senses. "Cause you're capable of that."

I laugh but I can see that your thoughts are still on my comment. Your mind is lost in a day dream; your thoughts bringing a smile of satisfaction and desire to your features. It's sexy as hell. Her quiet response it meant only for herself. "Hmmm, that would be nice" she says, letting her words trail off.

"What would be?" You hadn't intended for me to hear that but I want clarification.

You turn back to me a bit more. I can see the blush, a soft smile and a look of longing in your eyes but you don't look embarrassed that I heard you. "The idea of someone being able to break me; it's pleasant."

The look of longing, need in your eyes when you finally bring your gaze to mine is too much. I'm tired of beating around the bush. I'm tired of watching from afar. I'm tired of playing games but most of all I'm tired of wanting you and pretending like I don't.

Turning back I take hold of the door to my right and give it a firm push, sending the steel door swinging closed. I don't wait for it to come to a stop; I turn my focus back to you. I can tell you're uncertain what's going on, but I can also tell you're not alarmed, just uncertain.

I hear the dull click of the door as it swings home. Keeping my eyes locked with yours I reach over, sliding my left hand along the wall to the black box just left of the door. My gaze is intense and my actions deliberate. You can make out the faint sound of the keys being depressed in the box. After a moment I withdraw my hand and the green light above the door changes to red.

"It would be nice huh?" My tone is casual and if you didn't know the topic or the fact that I'd just secured the only door into the room you wouldn't think anything of the comment; but you do.

I can't help but smile as I watch the emotions play across your features. The realization hits you and I can see excitement and desire. A moment later the question comes into your mind, will he?

Moving towards you, you take a step backwards forgetting you've turned slightly and find yourself pressed against the table as I reach you. The look in your eyes tells me you're excited and eager. The fact that you subconsciously widen your stance slightly at my approach tells me that this is something you are completely at peace with. It's an offer on a primal level and I don't hesitate to exploit it. My body doesn't stop moving until it rests between your thighs, you pressed firmly against the table.

I haven't let your gaze stray and even now, our bodies pressed together, I hold your eyes wanting to read what's in them. There is silence, no words from either of us but the feeling isn't awkward. The atmosphere is tense, loaded but not uncomfortable. You slide back onto the table, your legs falling open wider; your heals making contact with my calves as you pull your body to the edge of the table, your center meeting mine. I can feel the pressure of your body as you pull yourself tight. You can feel my hardness as the gap turns into the minute distance that is our cloths. I can't help but watch as you continue by nibbling on your lip and leaning back; propping yourself up with your arms. I can see a pleading look in your eyes.

Enjoying the moment, I bend forward slightly and let my hands move to yours. I watch deliberately as I let my fingers drag heavily starting at your wrists up to your shoulders. Reaching your shoulders I shift my gaze back to your eyes. I can see you're enjoying the exchange and not at all wanting anything short of what I want. Keeping your focus I let my hands move in unison to your neck. You grin as you feel my fingers wrap around you. A firm grip established I pull you towards me, keeping a firm hold on your neck as I straighten up; there is no pause to the first kiss.

The feel of your lips is so much better than I had ever imagined it could be. The taste of your skin is indescribable. I can feel your breath as I begin to devour you. The kiss is passionate; the kiss is consuming; the kiss is filled with need and desire and not over quickly. As that first kiss becomes more demanding, so do I. One hand shifts from your neck to the back of your head; still keeping control. The other moves, firmly pressed against you, down the center of your chest. The intent is not to grope you; but to undo the four buttons that hold your blouse to you.

As you feel the deliberate motion your head rocks forward causing our foreheads to meet and our lips to part. You need your breath and I let you have it. The intense and deep breathing lets me know you are enjoying the encounter. As the top button comes free you finally have your breath and a short glance of approval is followed by a second kiss. The second button brings the first contact against your breasts; as it gives way I don't resist the urge to let my hand wonder and cup your left breast before applying firm pressure against it. The soft material of your sports bra doesn't deny me the feeling of your nipple; now hard and it slides between two fingers. Pressing my fingers tight together the additional sensation causes a quiet moan; your approval.

The remaining two buttons eventually come free, shortly after the blouse top falls quietly to the table. No sooner is that task over and my right hand freed than I feel the returned feeling of your hands as the buttons constraining my top. I let you operate freely, moving my arms as required to lose the article. Our apparel again matched I move to the most troublesome article; your pants. A pause between kisses and deep breaths sends both hands to your gig line to relieve your utility belt of its duty. The exposure of your ABU pants button is followed by a welcomed movement from me. I lean in and apply another kiss, this one cut short as you feel my hands firmly press against your lips and slide steadily over your center. The gasp tells me you're ready; shortly after the needed buttons are addressed.

The first attempts to undo the buttons fail, the second attempt is brief. The third attempt involves an alternate means of removal; both my hands rapidly grip the top of your pants and then move in opposite directions rapidly and the hard movement sends buttons flying in all directions.

I had expected a laugh at my inability to compete a task involving simple motor skills, but instead I can see the lust that drove the move has brought you to a deeper level of need. The response I get is a short push against my chest and "Get yours; I'll take care of this."

As I quickly remove the articles that are restraining me I can't help but watch as you undress. The removal of your buttons has actually created more problems than answers; I smile as I watch you hold your pants up with one hand and untie your boots. You quickly kick them off. After that your pants quietly fall to the floor. Your panties are black; with lace and fit snugly to your form. The view sends my mind to places I can't even express. The only way to describe the feeling would be to say it got worse as your fingers dipped below the waistline and you tug down exposing your lower body.

Thinking of myself I don't feel anywhere near as sexy as you look as I get undressed. The movements are quick and automatic; it's not until I see your panties fall to the floor and your gaze turn to me that I even notice I am in my boxer briefs alone. The pleased smile on your face lets me know you approve of what you're looking at and I can only hope that my blank expression and wide eyes tell you I'm more than happy with how beautiful you are.

There is a pause at that moment and I again move towards you; one last swift shift sends your shirt flying in a random direction. The only two articles still in place are my boxer briefs and your sports bra. Walking towards you we exchange glances looking the other over. The glances are accompanied by the removal of each last article. The end of the short move leaves us uninhibited and once again you lean against the table and lean back on your hands. This time the pose is accompanied by a raised eyebrow. Your eyes are filled with desire and your breath is still sporadic. I can see the challenge; your eyes ask the question clearly "now what?"

The repeated pose requires a repeated start. Again I stop with my body between your thighs. Again my fingers dance their way from your wrist to your shoulders. Again I let my eyes go to yours as my hands move to your neck. Again you feel as my hands firmly wrap around your neck and pull you forward to me. The difference is the feeling of my skin on yours as you begin to move forward. This time not waiting, I feel as your heels dig into my calves as you pull your center to mine; contact with your hot center is simultaneous with the feeling of your soft breasts as they are pressed tight to my chest.

The kiss is the only thing that starts the same- passionate; the kiss is consuming; the kiss is filled with need and desire and not over quickly. The intensity of the moment is magnified as I feel my hardness against your wet lips. The addition of our hips moving slightly causes both of us to release periodic and sporadic moans. The kiss ends this time with me pulling away abruptly; holding you where you are. I've wanted to taste you for so long; I won't be denied any longer. My next move sends you back on the table. Your hips are push back so you come to rest on your back, lying on the table.

At first I see lust and confusion; the tables are hardly built for anything more than papers and aren't overly stable. To fuck on them would be disaster. You're confusion is quickly resolved as you watch me shift smoothly to my knees; I want to taste your cum. Using my hands I place your knees on my shoulders and place my mouth to your lips.

The contact of my lips to yours sends the first loud moan from your mouth. Even from my knees I can see as you arch your back slightly and quickly move your arms out to your sides grasping the edges of the table tightly. The taste of your wetness is wonderful. I quickly take your clit into my mouth and suck gently; massaging it with my tongue. The soft and steady motion causes your muscles to tense; you shift and moan almost uncontrollably.

Moments later I release my hold of your clit and attend to your pussy. My tongue begins to slide down your center; its entire length over you clit before moving downward to your center. The soft entrance into your body is tight and as I let myself slide inside your hips rock to meet the pressure. My fingers are wrapped around to your stomach and dance on your skin. As I continue to massage your center my fingers tease your skin moving from your stomach, to your hips, to your outer thighs. The added sensation is welcomed gladly.

Your breathing continues to get more sporadic, and your moans become uninhibited. The room is sound proof; and it is for that reason only that we are unnoticed. Your hips continue to match the movements of my mouth. The soft kisses, nibbles, massages, and invasions of your body bring you close to release quickly. The intensity of your movements causes me to shift my hands. I no longer am using my hands to tease, but instead grip your hips to keep them in place while I continue.

The sudden intake of breath and holding of it, the tense state of your body, and the feel of your legs pressing me into you harshly tell me you are going to cum. I do not stop, if anything I move my tongue quicker, I add more pressure.

The release is unmistakable and wonderful. Suddenly your breath is let out in a hurried fashion and followed by sudden short breaths. Your moans turn into cries of pleasure and your body beings to react as you quiver. I continue through the orgasm and move from pleasing to teasing as you being to pull your hips away, needing a reprieve.

I move away from your center as your still shifting on the table; enjoying the waves of pleasure as they continue to shoot through your body. The expression on your face is filled with gratitude, desire for more, and need.

A quick glance around the room is accompanied by my thought for what is to come next. All the chairs have arms and make them an impossibility. The tables are not sturdy enough to support two; they are out. Lack of patients makes the answer obvious.

Standing to my feet once again I see can see your eyes begging. "Fuck me" escapes your lips more a prayer and a plea than a demand. I am more than happy to oblige.

Grabbing your legs I wrap my hands under your knees and pull your center to the edge of the table. Dipping my hips slightly I move my swollen cock to your wet pussy and press into you.

A sudden gasp from you accompanies my entrance into you. Pulling your hips closer my cock continues inside of you. One steady movement leaves me buried inside of you. There is no time to relish the moment. I immediately begin to fuck you. Holding your knees I control your body's movements and begin to assault you. Each thrust pushes me deep inside of you. Each withdraw brings me out of you partially.

My movements reflect the frustration and repressed aggression I've held back the past months. Quick and harsh thrusts with powerful impacts continue the pleasure of your previous release. In a manner of minutes your body is again building for another release. The intensity continues to build. Desperately I try to keep what control I can. The heavenly pleasure your body causes makes the fight a losing battle. And a pleasant loss it is.

"Joseff... floor," you gasp as I continue to drive harshly into your body. You sit up, wrapping your arms around my neck and your legs around my waist. Taking a firm hold of your ass, I lift you with little effort then kneel, laying you flat. You lift your hips, keeping me firmly inside of you as we move, not willing to lose the feel of me filing you for a moment.

Leaning over you, I take your lips with mine and thrust forward harshly. You lift your legs higher allowing me to drive deeper. I continue to restrain and keep control until I again feel your body tensing. Your hands desperately grip my biceps; again your hips freeze; again your moans become uncontrollable.

The shift from moan marks the beginning of your second release. The sway of your hips compliments my movement. Knowing you have released I give control over to surrender. One last violent thrust sends my body deep inside of you... this time I will not pull away.

Still quivering you feel as I being to swell inside of you. Quickly you pull me closer and we hold each other; your legs wrap around my waist and pull me deeper inside you. The feel of your nails digging into my back drives me over the edge and my release begins. As my body refuses to allow me movement you begin to move your hips; massaging my cock as I begin to pulse inside of you. In our embrace we begin to kiss again; the passion is all consuming. Each pulse fills you. Each movement of your hips causes my body to quiver and I can't help but moan and pull you closer.