Security Check

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Long after the pulsing has quit we stay wrap in an embrace. Eventually your legs release me. Eventually the kisses come down and need is exchanged with desire once again. Neither of us wants to pull away.

Our breathing becomes steadier. The grip we have on each other relaxes. After time, you again lay back. Still inside you we enjoy the feeling of being joined.

"Bravo one, I need you in the office", the radio call from a few feet away is more than just a slight interruption. The look on your face is sadness; I mirror it. Pulling away I can feel your body releases me. The look of disappointment at the loss of me is accompanied by a whimper. Rocking back I take the time to look at you one more time. Your body is as desirable now as it was before the encounter. Your breasts sway slightly as you continue to breathe heavily. Your cute pussy is dripping with our cum. The view only makes me want to blow off the call.

You watch as I reach for my clothes. I don't say anything, I don't know what to say. I see you scramble up out of the corner of my eye and collect your clothes from where they were discarded on the floor. You're sitting on your heals but you turn your body away from me, holding your shirt to you. I've already drawn on my ACU pants and come over, kneeling with you between my legs, I place one hand on the small of your back. "Are you alright?"

You glance up at me, I can see fear in your eyes but your force a smile before looking away. "Yeah, I'm just being a girl," you play off the reaction. " I hate being a girl. I'm letting stupid sentimental crap get the better of me. I know how you hate stupid women"

"Sarah," my use of your first name surprises you and I kiss your shoulder before continuing. "You are a girl and a beautiful one, but you are not a stupid woman." Your look this time is searching and I brush your hair from your shoulder. "I've spent enough time with you to know you are not a stupid woman, but there's still a lot I don't know. I'm hoping you'll give me the time to learn though."

I don't need an answer; the smile you give me before you kiss me again is more than enough of an answer. I've never seen you smile like that before. There's something other than desire in that kiss. I lift my hand, letting my fingertips brush softly over your cheek before weaving my fingers into your hair and pulling your lips harshly to mine as that feeling spreads through me. Breaking the kiss I look down into your eyes. Neither of us know what else to say again. Looking at you I realize we don't have to say anything.

I know I have to get back. I have a duty, not to them but to you. What's between us is simple but we'll be wrapped in complications for a time and I need to protect you. "But right now, I have to get back and make sure the children don't burn down the house." You can't help but laugh this time and I can't help one last tease before I get up, "This was by far the best security check ever. I'm looking forward to the next one; say in 30 min?"

The end.