All Comments on 'Seduced at Hotel Bar'

by CP6974

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

So fuckimg hot!

SparkyMark1961SparkyMark1961over 6 years ago

Nice story. Kissing to me seems so HOT! I have kissed a couple guys and really like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please

so hot and reminiscent of my first time !!

dclark21dclark21over 6 years ago
Love first timers

I love "first time" stories, and this one brought back fond memories of my own. Your story got me hard, wet, and in the end, an awesome cum. Thank You! Please continue writing. I enjoyed it immensely.

PansyBottomsPansyBottomsover 6 years ago
Magic

I liked your story. The first time is truly magic and unforgettable. I still love to be seduced and fucked by a stranger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot!

This story gave me a raging hard on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
reminded me of my first time

My first time was with a much older, big, heavy man. He lured me to his room from the men's locker room after a golf outing. I was 28, he was 60. He had a fat belly, mostly concealing his short (5"), but very thick penis. The head was the size of a golf ball. He removed my clothes as I shook nervously, then removed his. He was sweaty. He forced me down on his bed, sitting, as he pushed his belly into my face and told me to suck his cock. I lifted his belly, turned my head and saw his fat dick close up, it was wet from his sweat and had some pre cum on the tip. I kissed the head and tasted his juice. It was sweet, not like I expected. "Suck me" he said. I took him in my mouth but the angle prohibited me to get more than his head in my mouth. He pushed me back, climbed on the bed & lay on his back. "Get down there and suck my cock boy, I need to cum." He spread his legs, I crawled between them and saw his balls. They were massive, the size of plums. "Lick my balls, then suck me Now!" I got into position and licked his balls, then gently sucked each one into my mouth. He raised his butt up and I ran my hand down & between his cheeks. His ass sweat saturated my fingers as I searched for his anus. Finding it, I tickled it as I took his thick cock into my mouth. "Ungh, yea!, that's good, boy!" I licked, kissed & sucked his thick tool for maybe 10 loving strokes, then felt him hump up into me. His thick cock throbbed and without warning, he filled my mouth with a pint or more of sweet, delicious cum. I savored it in my mouth before swallowing every drop. His penis stayed hard as I kept him in my mouth, running my tongue around his shaft, up over his head as I milked every last drop of his cream from his beautiful dick. After fifteen minutes of making love to his cock with my mouth, he started to soften. He raised his hips high, off the bed, encouraging me to go down there. His musky scent lured me to his forbidden place, down, under his balls, I found his sphincter with my tongue and licked it. He pulled his legs up higher with his hands and said "That's it boy, lick my ass, clean me." I did, as his penis started to harden...

brownibleu44@ yah.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
First time

My story starts by the pool, my aunts neighbor a gay school teacher asked me to come for lunch after we were suntanning by the pool. I was impressed when he first arrived as I could see his substantial cock in his speedo. I was wearing a Navy issue swimsuit which didn't leave much to the imagination as it was nearly transparent when wet.

As we spoke he asked if my tan was all over and I said yes as friends and I frequented Black Beach. As we departed for his condo for lunch he put his hand on my lower back as we went thru the gate.i felt a sort of thrill as he guided me with his hand as we walked to his place. As we entered his condo he said he wanted a shower and as he walked away he dropped his towel and speedo in the laundry room.

I was impressed with his muscular ass as he walked up the steps. When he hit the landing he turned and I saw he semi hard 7 inch cock with big balls and the cut plum shaped head. I guess he sensed my interest as he asked me to join him.

I took off my suit and walked up the stairs with my thick cut 5ish cock at semi hard in front of me. As i got upstairs I paused at the door of his guest room noticing the massage table. He walked up behind me and asked if I ever had a massage by a man. After I said no, he sort of pushed me into the room and had me lay face down.

As I laid there he warmed up the oil and when it was warm he took the oil and dribbled the nearly hot oil onto my butt, letting most of it slide over my hole, taint and balls. Since I was naturally smooth he commented on how cute my 19 year old runners butt was. As he rubbed my butt he would open my crack and rub his finger over my virgin hole. I had sucked my buddies cock once in awhile but it didn't rival the monster he presented in front of my face. It had a pearl of precum that I wiped away and licked off my finger.

As I played with his big balls and cock he spread my legs and started to finger my ass. He used one then two fingers and ultimately had three sawing into my boi pussy.

Suddenly he flipped me over and pulled my body to the edge and slid his cock into me and pulled my legs up onto his shoulders. At that point he began fucking me in Ernest calling me his sweet pussy boy. As he fucked me he stroked and pulled on my cock and balls until I shot a load of cum onto my skinny chest. He licked some of it and then shared it with me in a french kiss. When we were done kissing he resumed fucking me until he shot what seemed like a quart into my ass. When he deflated he pulled out and his cum leaked out wetting the floor and table.

Bifriendly@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is such a hot story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous