All Comments on 'Seduced by a Fantasy'

by RTVanders

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nicely done

You've done well on your first story. It's a little on the short side, not enough descriptions of the characters, but you made a story that a good short read. I gave you five stars forst the combination of first story and good read. Spend a little more time describing the characters, and maybe a little more dialogue in the future. I look forward to reading more by you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Did she or did she not have her knickers on the first time?

Well?

LovelickingpussyLovelickingpussyabout 8 years ago
she plan the fucking!

It was good story and pls continue to what happen next. ..........I cant wait for next fucking scene with your son

papabeardougpapabeardougabout 8 years ago
Super first story

Very good job as far as I am concerned, keep doing what you are doing

PB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
what a terrific first-time contribution!

This highly talented author perfectly captures the feelings of a boy about to stick his fat young cock up between his mother's thighs. "I could feel him shaking and trembling so bad. Part nerves, part disbelief, and a lot of lust, I'm sure." But the kid's a trooper, and encouraged and guided by his mom he slides his cock up her warm wet cunt, up to his balls. Speaking of which, I love how his mother cups and cuddles her boy's balls, to help him get going. That is such a sweet motherly thing to do, it focuses attention on her son's young masculinity and clues him in on what she wants from him--all the creamy semen he's got those hot young balls of his, just waiting for his mommy. Their hot incestuous fuck is just as explosive as you can imagine, and we can be certain he'll be revisiting the cunt he came out of again and again. One small objection: she keeps referring to "my son" "my son." I'm pretty sure the kid's got a name--young motherfuckers generally do, like Kevin, Sean, Jimmy and Junior--and his mom probably knows what it is. So name that newbie motherfucker, gifted author; it helps to personalize the boy and we identify with him more. Five big stars, and, listen RTV--a sequel, pronto, or you'll be sorry.

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 8 years ago
Not bad

I think the writing needs a little work but all in all not bad. ***

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
****

I agree with those who liked this story. And yes, it needs some work but you can do this. Either you can or you can't but you show you can. One thing I liked is her taking charge and telling him the ground rules. A mom probably would do that, especially with a nervous son. A nice story. Keep it up.

harley233harley233about 8 years ago
Kind of sloppy writing ***

She dressed without panties and suddenly in the next paragraphs the son was removing them.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 8 years ago

It is a great story and I hope you write another chapter soon. Now she has to teach him to use the right techniques to make her cum real hard and often just as much as her son needs to learn how to satisfy a women the right way But more so learn how to hold back his ejaculation until she has had a few good orgasms first; then both cum together with great force and enjoyment. It would be good to get some physical details of each of their bodies too. This seems like a very fun story. Thank you.

badmommy71badmommy71about 8 years ago
very beautiful story <3 ;-)

My boy also cums hard when we make love and he fills my hot mommy hole! ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous