Seduced by a Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard him cry out, "Oh mom!" at the same time I was crying out in pleasure.

"Yes!" I shouted. "Yes! Cum inside of me!"

He thrust deep inside of me then pushed himself deeper. I felt his cock throb and pulse and then I felt a long, warm stream of cum splash deep inside of me. My orgasm intensified even more as his cum flooded my pussy. He thrust inside of me again and I felt another stream of cum flow into me. He thrust into me several more times and each time I could feel the pulse of his cock as it pumped the last drops of his cum deep inside my body. Finally he laid down on top of me, his cock still inside of me. As he lay there I squeezed his cock with my muscles, massaging him slowly with my pussy.

We laid that way for several minutes, his cock softening but still inside of me. I could feel his cum dripping out of me as we lay there. That feeling alone started to make me want more.

After a few minutes he moved off of me and laid down on the bed next to me.

"Was it as good as you imagined?" I asked him.

He didn't say anything. He just rolled over towards me and wrapped his arms around me. After a few minutes he whispered in my ear, "It was better than anything I've ever imagined. I still can't believe that it happened."

"I can't believe it either, and it was better than anything I've ever imagined. There's been several nights I would think about you inside of me while I touched myself, but I never thought this would ever happen."

I pulled the covers down and crawled under them.

"Can I sleep here tonight?" he asked.

"Yes." I replied.

He wrapped his arms around me and we drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I woke up before him. I slipped out of bed. Got my shorts and t-shirt off the floor and got dressed then went down to the kitchen, made some coffee and started to cook us some breakfast. About 10 minutes later he came downstairs. I was wondering how this morning would be, wondering what he would think, what he would say. He smiled at me and said, "Good morning."

"Good morning, son. Did you sleep well." I asked.

He smiled and said, "Yes, I slept very well."

A troubled look came over his face and he said, "Mom, was last night just a one time thing? Are we going to do that again or was that it?"

I looked at him and asked, "Do you want to do it again?"

"Yes. I want to do it a lot. Do you?"

I turned off the burner on the stove and said, "Yes. Yes I do."

Then I walked over to him, wrapped one arm around him and kissed him deeply, passionately on the lips while I reached down with my other hand and started to massage his cock through his shorts. It took him all of about thirty seconds to become fully erect. I got down on my knees in front of him, slid is shorts down and took his cock in my mouth and begin sucking him.

After a few strokes of my mouth on him I stopped, looked up at him and said, "Yes, I do want to do this again, and I want to do it a lot, but there has to be some rules. Sometimes I may not feel like having sex when you want to. When that happens don't be angry. I may not feel like having sex and I won't feel like having you inside of me. When that happens I won't let you inside of me but I will use my hands or use my mouth to make you cum. There will also be times that I want sex and you may not. When that happens I expect the same from you. I'll want you to use your hand or use your mouth to make me cum. There will also be times that this is all I want you to do. That doesn't mean you can't be inside of me though. What it means is that I want you to make me cum by licking my pussy. After I cum if you want to fuck me, you can. If we can agree on this then yes, we can have do this a lot. Lastly, you must never tell anyone. Nobody. Not a single person must know what we do with each other. Ok?"

He agreed to everything.

"Good!" I said. "Let's see if you'll keep your word. I want you to go down on me as soon as breakfast is over. I want you to lick and suck my pussy until you make me cum. Will you do that to me?"

He smiled and said, "I've jacked off thinking about that!"

I smiled and said, "Good! We have a deal!"

Then I took his cock back in my mouth and begin sucking him, using my tongue to massage that spot that brings a man to orgasm quickly. I wanted to feel him cum in my mouth last night and I was going to feel him cum in my mouth this morning.

"Oh mom", he said as he placed his hands on my head.

I reached up and begin to massage his balls, my lips and tongue caressing his cock. I could taste his semen and I knew it wouldn't be long before I felt his cum flowing into my mouth.

I stopped long enough to ask him if he'd ever jacked off while thinking of me sucking him. He admitted that he had done so many times. I looked up at him and said, "I want you to cum in my mouth."

Those were the magic words. I massaged his balls while I sucked him. In about two minutes I felt his cock harden. I heard him moan and say, "Oh mom" as he pushed his hips forward, forcing more of his cock inside my mouth. I felt his cock start to throb harder and then heard him gasp as his cock throbbed hard. I felt a thick stream of cum shoot deep inside my mouth, splashing against the back of my throat. I felt another pulse and another smaller stream of cum. I opened my mouth and let some of his cum drip down on to my shirt, then swallowed the rest. Like fucking, I hadn't had a cock in my mouth in over four years and the feel and taste of his cum was almost enough to make me cum. I held him in my mouth, caressing his cock with my tongue and sucking the last drop of cum from his cock.

After breakfast I took him to the living room, took off my clothes, laid down on the couch and spread my legs. I didn't have to say anything. He got down on his knees and went down on me. I was so hot that I came in less than five minutes. By that time he was hard again so I got up and walked around to the back of the couch then leaned over it and spread my legs. I didn't have to say anything at all. He undressed, moved in behind me and slid his cock up inside of me and fucked me until he flooded my pussy with his cum again.

After he finished in me I turned around. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me like I don't believe I've ever been kissed. I could taste the love and desire in his kiss. His hand moved down to softly feel my breasts, then slid down to caress my cum dripping pussy. A shock went through me as his fingertips slowly massaged my clit. We spent the rest of the weekend inside the house. When his friends called to see if he wanted to go out for a while he told them he wasn't feeling well and was just going to stay home.

Some people may think what we do with each other is wrong, wicked and disgusting. I don't care what they think because once upon I time I would have thought the same. I never thought I'd ever have sex with my own son. I never considered that my own son would desire to have sex with me. I never dreamed that I would be seduced by an accident that led to a fantasy.

12