All Comments on 'Seduced by a Friend'

by Nakedwino

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot

I need another story where the other decides to try his friend and sucks him off. Then they move on to other things. Good story got me hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wrong category!

Should be in the gay male category!

Deep SoakerDeep Soakerover 8 years ago
Category makes a difference

Your story would find a more receptive audience if you reclassified it to Gay Male.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
CRAP!@

PIECE OF CRAP!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
other comments...

It seems other readers were offended by this. But yet they must of read the whole thing. So it makes you wonder..............

Are you gay or bi ? All that I can say is a mouth is a mouth. Be a male or a female. It is still a mouth and you enjoyed it. So don't worry about receiving a BJ.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good try

Firstly this seems like an account of something that happened, good attempt. Poor writing style however. Improve your form and include punctuation and put it in the right category. the premise is fine just needs work .

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
why do this?

You put a gay story in a category where readers look for hetero sex stories.

I hope you know to expect low votes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
never thought it would happen either

Many years ago as I was traveling with my wife we stopped to spend a couple of days with friends. One morning he and I went out to pick up donuts and coffee. The girls were both sleeping soundly when we left. My friend asks if I would like to get a blowjob before we returned. In two shakes we were knocking on an apartment door and a sleepy naked girl answered the door and took us inside. After two seconds of introduction I found myself at the foot of her bed watching her sucking my friends dick.after a few minutes she pulled his dick from her mouth raised her leg up exposing her wet pussy and said, "I thought this was a threesome!".

After a good laugh I stripped and dove between her legs enjoying a good hot pussy with my tongue. This was great and I soon felt my dick being licked and stroked and then sucked while she enjoyed my licking her sweet cunt and ass. God it was good! I suddenly realized it was my friend doing the sucking and oddly, to me, instantly came in his mouth. Oh, the wonder of youth, very quickly my dick was hard again and I was pounding it deep in her hot ass as she sucked another load from my friends cock.

One of us glanced at the clock and realized we were way overdue with the donuts. We jumped in the shower, thanked her for her loving and headed for the KrispieKreme store.

Thirty minutes later we were home with hot donuts and coffee and found our wives just waking up. Whew!

After a nice long day of seeing the sights and eating out we returned the house and the girls went to bed. My friend and I stayed up talking and much later he dropped off to sleep on the sofa. I woke him and he said he would be sleeping there as his wife would wake if he went to bed so late. I got up and started to bed but went back and sat down on the floor by the sofa. I asked him what was up with the blowjob that morning. He laughed and asked me why it mattered, we were fucking and sucking and my dick was there in his face do he enjoyed it.

I had never done that before so I asked if he would let me suck him. Of course he agreed but said those girls could walking in anytime. I didn't care, nor did he, as we had often tried to get them together with no luck.

So in the dark of the living room, I knelt by the sofa, pulled his hard dick from his shorts and spent the next full hour sucking and licking his balls and his wonderful throbbing cock. The first time he was ready to come he pushed me off and said he was going to come. I said I hope so that's why I'm doing this and pushed my mouth back down over his cock and he instantly started spurting in mouth and throat. At first I was gagging but got the rhythm and swallowed it all. I sat there with his shrinking cock in my mouth and realized then why he had sucked on me earlier. He started to pull out of my mouth and as his dick slid across my lips I asked if he could do it again.

He held it out and I went right back to worked licking sucking and loving it. Over the rest of the hour he came twice more and I wished I could go on until morning.

I went to bed and in the morning we had breakfast and left about noontime.

For many years I treasured the memory of that morning and the night of cocksucking that followed. It was more than twenty years later that sucked a cock again and enjoyed that gush of sweet sperm again. My wife was not able to join me in my fantasy though I often tried to get her to join me with another man or woman or couple. She enjoyed the talk and intense orgasms with it but just couldn't do it for real.

I understand and so have done without that pleasure for many more years.what can I say? We were young and crazy then but boy oh boy would I like to suck another cock before I die, many many times if possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not crap

It is a sex story. Don't be rude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story got any more or follow up???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous